Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School Rumble
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2008 5:02 PM
Aug 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice episode, but with the argument I wonder if this will actually spill over to the next episode or just resolve itself like so many issues in this show do in 1 episode. Looks like plenty of good development though :)
Aug 11, 2008 9:49 PM

Jan 2008
New character :O
Next episode looks interesting.
Aug 21, 2008 2:37 AM

May 2008
Funny as always.
Feb 8, 2009 8:17 PM

May 2007
Ichi really humbled the two guys, and Harima continues to be a great focal point of the show.
My anime list
Jul 8, 2009 4:44 PM

Jun 2008
Lol, Harime is stick in a huge misunderstanding.
Jul 26, 2009 4:27 AM

Dec 2008
Yeah...poor Harima and his misunderstandings...
Oct 19, 2009 2:11 PM

Aug 2008
I love all of the characters. I'm psyched to see how everything works out.
Dec 7, 2009 3:34 AM

Apr 2009
Everybody's misunderstanding each other that it's so confusing! XD
Jan 4, 2010 8:10 AM

Nov 2009
T_T poor harima...

seriously harima, you're the man!, stay strong ><
I'm excited to see how everything plays out
Mar 19, 2010 9:29 PM

Jan 2010
Oh man, that was so epicly sad when it turned out Harima was right there when Tenma called him disgusting. XP

The wrestler girl seems like an interesting character, and I'm intrigued at how even Yakumo may be getting mixed into the love web this series is developing.
Sep 5, 2010 3:32 PM

Sep 2008
Cholisose said:
The wrestler girl seems like an interesting character, and I'm intrigued at how even Yakumo may be getting mixed into the love web this series is developing.

Yeah, she does seem like an interesting new character! So timid, but crazy strong... Not a combo you see often!

The way things seem to be developing, Yakumo will start to like Harima...? Imadori will be with Ichijou...? Eri also seems to like Harima, though she won't admit it... And even though she supposedly likes someone else already, I wonder if Miko(to) will start to like Hanai? It's amusing to watch all these relationships unfold. XD
Sep 29, 2010 12:35 PM

Apr 2010
This was a good episode.

I've probably missed something but when did they show Tenma and Karasuma going to that wrestling match?
Jan 31, 2011 7:09 AM
Dec 2010
Poor Harime , but i like that dude with all those animals.. i think he would make great couple with Yakumo-chan and her telepathy :D
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Feb 22, 2011 10:42 AM

Apr 2009
Wow all that drama with Eri and Mikoto...
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 19, 2011 2:40 PM

Sep 2009
Tenma is actually really cute and friendly. It kinda suck for her cause class guys seems to cast her out of her "beautiful friends".
But she's really stupid and dumb...she misunderstand harima for so many things, and eri and miko getting into argument is partly her fault too. It's because she thought harima like miko, which make eri jealous.

But still, getting into an argument over THAT is stupid too.

I like the new chacter (:
Jan 23, 2013 4:36 PM
Aug 2012
karen is sexy, lifting that piano
Nov 2, 2013 8:17 AM

Mar 2010
poor harima and the misunderstandings lol

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 20, 2014 1:38 AM

Jan 2011
Well if Eri is jealous that has to mean that she has some feelings for Harima, even though she won't admit them. Frankly I think that he would be trading up for either Eri or Yakumo over Tenma. However, Harima seems the type to be really loyal, even in an unrequited love.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 24, 2014 2:04 AM

Oct 2013
haha good epidode
I hope Harimai end up with eri but i dont think any real romance will come about maybe hopefully
[/quote]
Mar 1, 2015 7:27 PM

Sep 2014
I don't think she's ready, Eri is Jelly. I don't think she's ready for it.

Is Harima's body too much for ya girl~?

Oh and to be Harima is suffering. Drama bombs.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Mar 16, 2015 6:54 PM

Aug 2013
Imadori... is a terrible human being xD
Erm, poor Ichijo for having fallen in love with a pervert like him.

Harima keep digging deeper and deeper. I didn't thought it would take such proportions... In fact, that was such an odd reaction from Eri. Why did she said that about Mikoto..? That was so misplaced, after hearing that phrase about Harima from Tenma. Reacting like that about someone you despise, that smell like.... mmmmh... tsuuuun-dere!! :D
Either that or she have a terrible inferiority complex.

I loved the parallel between the last episode frames and this one. The calm before the storm.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 16, 2015 3:28 PM

Feb 2013
Imadori ad Ichijou are pretty cute together. Sucks that Imadori is a player. I hope he gets his act together.

Harima doesn't know that Tenma has a sister. He doesn't know about Yakumo. lol

After this episode it obvious that Eri has a thing for Harima.

Oh god. The misunderstandings begin! And ones with horrible effects too!

eri thinks Harima likes Suou when he realy likes Tenma.

Jeez! Ichijou is strong as fuck! Lifted that piano like it was nothing. lol So she accepts Imadori's rewuest to take her oiut even though though he really dint want to since he left his mouth running.
Oct 21, 2015 6:33 PM

Oct 2014
So this episode started the Harima x Eri xD
Dec 1, 2015 2:16 PM

Jul 2014

4/5
Mar 26, 2016 6:45 PM

Jul 2015
So eri seems to fall for harima, i'm totally shiping it, i think Tenma is pretty uninteresting, i'd love harima to end up with eri, but there is barely any chance of it happening, he is so much into Tenma
Nov 8, 2016 1:21 AM

Nov 2011
ExoticBankai said:
So eri seems to fall for harima, i'm totally shiping it,

+1
For me, Eri is the best girl next after Yakumo ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Nov 8, 2016 12:19 PM

Sep 2013
Kind of a 'meh' episode...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 19, 2016 3:13 PM

Aug 2014
not as funny as other episodes.

I liked how Harima Impressed Yakumo ;]
He is starting to get all the girls attention :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 8, 2017 5:38 PM

Feb 2012
my boy harima at it again :'(
Why is Tenma so fucking dumb

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Dec 29, 2017 12:11 PM

Jan 2013
Man, when Harima heard those words I laughed way too much.
Apr 15, 2019 11:07 AM
Apr 2016
Ah, poor Kenji, rejection after rejection haha. Good that they're focusing on side characters some more.
Jun 17, 2019 4:36 AM

Apr 2013
So maybe Yakumo will soon fall for Harima? That would make for some really weird love constellations.
Jun 4, 2020 1:59 PM
Jul 2009
I did wrestling in High school and it is indeed fun. I remember running all the way from wrestling practice to anime club because I'd have so much energy after I took a couple of minutes on the bench to recover >.<
The conversation that Tenma and Eri were having about "men's bodies" was hilarious! Mikoto, don't listen to Eri. You are very pretty.
Kenji is a fellow cat whisperer! The kitty snuggles melt my heart as always <3

Ichi is so cute. I hope she eventually realizes that she doesn't have to choose between being a sweet feminine girl and being super strong.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Sep 8, 2020 11:04 AM
Feb 2018
Solid episode! We got a huge misunderstanding with Eri thinking Tenma went "all the way" with a guy being Karasuma before Eri did but Tenma was talking about wresting. Then Eri got jealous when Tenma said she thinks Harima likes Makoto, so she said Makoto wasn't that pretty just as she walks in and hears her say that. They have a falling out. Harima gets a job and tries to take his mind off of Tenma. We get a new wrestling character named Karen! First Imadori, now Karen , great! 5/5
Jul 15, 2023 1:17 PM

Jun 2021
goddammit Tenma, what a very poor choice of words. And timing for talking about Harima. It's sad that Mikoto and Eri argued hard, but at least, there was a nice little tense scene of the former training at the dojo. Meanwhile Ichijou has the first real focus and has always been a very likable character.
Jul 30, 2023 9:33 AM

Nov 2010
I liked all that girl talk, eventually leading to them falling out because of all the misunderstandings surrounding Harima. Haha
Damn, I wish I have at least 1/4 of Ichijou's strength!
I love to lick a cute girl's sweaty body!
Mar 19, 5:05 PM

Mar 2022
Poor Harima can't catch a break. He always seems to be in one misunderstanding after another and unfortunately he was there when Tenma called him disgusting when he was fixing the air conditioning. But that moment also made Makoto and Enri argue and fight between the two of them and then break off their friendship atleast temporarily as far as this episode goes.

We got introduced to a new character called Karen who is into her wrestling. She seems pretty interesting and I will wait and see what role she can offer to the cast. Plus I wonder how Yakumo feels about this love business in general. Only time will tell with that one. This a sad episode but still a great one regardless.

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 23 Discussion

aero - Aug 12, 2008

46 by TheStarscream759 »»
Yesterday, 5:29 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 22 Discussion

aero - Aug 12, 2008

37 by TheStarscream759 »»
Yesterday, 1:24 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 9 Discussion

aero - Aug 11, 2008

44 by lighthalzen-kun »»
Apr 23, 9:25 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 21 Discussion

aero - Aug 12, 2008

39 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 23, 6:05 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 20 Discussion

aero - Aug 12, 2008

30 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 22, 5:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.