Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2010 12:13 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Woo a new sailor!
TIME TO LIVE FOREVER BABY!

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=19549
Please join if you love Asian Cinema :)
Aug 15, 2010 11:12 PM

Oct 2008
Sailor Pluto.. nice. :)
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Sep 14, 2010 10:28 AM

Apr 2010
Nice episode n.n

Oct 30, 2011 10:19 AM

Sep 2008
Sailor Pluto... not a planet anymore.
Hopefully there will be Sailor Ceres also.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2011 2:23 AM

Jun 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Sailor Pluto... not a planet anymore.

Lol, I was thinking this myself when she appeared. But, oh well, it's not as though the mangaka could have known this back then.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 3, 2013 1:35 AM

Oct 2008
Lol Sailor Pluto is now officially the hotest Sailor Senshi. Sorry, Mako chan :(
Aug 27, 2013 11:14 PM

Jul 2008
HATUL300 said:
Lol Sailor Pluto is now officially the hotest Sailor Senshi. Sorry, Mako chan :(

She's good looking, but I'm still going with Mako. So now we replace one self centered male villan with a self centered female villain.
Feb 10, 2014 3:01 AM
Mar 2013
This is the second episode involving dreams, so it's a bit repetitive. In any case, I think it's safe to say that Rini finally trusts Serena now. Hopefully there are no more episodes of Rini running away now.
May 16, 2014 10:48 PM

Aug 2007
Yeah! New Sailor Scout has appeared!
Too bad she only comes up one more time before R ends!

Jun 22, 2016 7:00 PM
Jul 2015
Hmm, I don't understand how the events in Chibi-usa's dream would fit into the actual events. I assume it's more of an abstract representation of what happened.
Oct 9, 2016 6:39 PM
Jan 2012
uau very nostalgic episode. Second time i watched this episode. Last time i see a 15 years a go.
Liked new sailor. This episode for important establish trust and reassure chibi moon
Jul 10, 2017 9:42 AM
Nov 2015
Just when Chibiusa is thank god somewhat more tolerable, they made another dream world Chibiusa who has the same level of stupidness and obnoxiousness.

She fails in every aspect.

Why the fuk does she listen to every word Mamoru says in like 2 seconds? And here Usagi persuades her like 10 minutes and she is still being a dick?

What a dick.
Dec 16, 2018 6:55 PM

Jun 2015
hell yeah, first introduction to the outer senshi now.
Jan 24, 2019 10:10 AM
Mar 2018
Wow, it's a new Sailor Scout! Neato.

This was a very good episode. I'm a big fan of these kind of "mind travel" episodes since they're usually really cool, and this one was no exception to the rule.
Nov 19, 2019 7:51 AM

Jun 2015
Sailor Pluto should be a dwarf sailor
Jan 24, 2022 10:23 PM
May 2021
Prince Demando?

Prince.

Demando.

I love anime for the naming schemes at times.

How obvious can Prince Demando, as far his character be?

This is forever burned into my mind.
Apr 18, 2022 3:04 PM

Mar 2020
Good episode, shame Pluto's (spoiler for the arc as a whole)
so she can't do much
Slimsith said:
Prince Demando?

Prince.

Demando.

I don't get it, I'm afriad, I always thought he and his brother were named after diamonds and sapphires respectively and I don't get what that has to do with being a Prince.

Apr 19, 2022 1:51 AM
May 2021
epicpunnyname said:
so she can't do much
Slimsith said:
Prince Demando?

Prince.

Demando.

I don't get it, I'm afriad, I always thought he and his brother were named after diamonds and sapphires respectively and I don't get what that has to do with being a Prince.

Prince DEMAND - oh

I was watching it bootlegged, maybe the subs are bad/horrible.

His name came off like his personality, 'A Prince the Demands Oh-lot.'

That was a pun/joke I was trying to emphasize.
Apr 19, 2022 11:23 AM

Mar 2020
Slimsith said:
epicpunnyname said:
so she can't do much

Prince DEMAND - oh

Oh, thanks for explaining. The manga I have physically uses the name Demande but when you look at his brother's name as well as the villain from the previous arc also being named after a precious zone I'm pretty sure its supposed to be a diamond thing

Apr 21, 2022 10:39 AM
May 2021
epicpunnyname said:
Slimsith said:

Prince DEMAND - oh

Oh, thanks for explaining. The manga I have physically uses the name Demande but when you look at his brother's name as well as the villain from the previous arc also being named after a precious zone I'm pretty sure its supposed to be a diamond thing

Okay, so it was horribly subbed.

I just wanted to prove that I was watching the show thus I made a comment on something I saw that was unique, so that way I could draw from it within memory.

Like the second episode of the original Sailor Moon series that was cut by DIC in the US release, but I still as it being one of the best in the series as a whole.

I get the name's too, as the series and their names having some kind of familiarity with something a girl would like like gems, but "Demando", was pretty forward, even if it was typo, it was still funny.
Apr 21, 2022 10:59 AM

Mar 2020
Slimsith said:
epicpunnyname said:

Okay, so it was horribly subbed.

I just wanted to prove that I was watching the show thus I made a comment on something I saw that was unique, so that way I could draw from it within memory.

Like the second episode of the original Sailor Moon series that was cut by DIC in the US release, but I still as it being one of the best in the series as a whole.

I get the name's too, as the series and their names having some kind of familiarity with something a girl would like like gems, but "Demando", was pretty forward, even if it was typo, it was still funny.
it's probably because they seem to be writing the names as pronounced rather than according to what was written while the manga bases it off what was written as there is no voice acting.

Apr 23, 2022 5:23 PM
May 2021
epicpunnyname said:
it's probably because they seem to be writing the names as pronounced rather than according to what was written while the manga bases it off what was written as there is no voice acting.

I wouldn't know the process, or how well they did in translation of the series itself, but the character from that is not going to be easily forgotten.
Apr 24, 2022 1:24 AM

Mar 2020
Slimsith said:
epicpunnyname said:

I wouldn't know the process, or how well they did in translation of the series itself, but the character from that is not going to be easily forgotten.
The creep is certainly memorable, but not for good reasons.

Apr 27, 2022 11:59 AM
May 2021
epicpunnyname said:
Slimsith said:

The creep is certainly memorable, but not for good reasons.

Like Griffith of Berserk?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 14 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

24 by Neemesis_2 »»
Today, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 13 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

27 by Neemesis_2 »»
Today, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 12 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

20 by Neemesis_2 »»
Apr 24, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 9 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

15 by Neemesis_2 »»
Apr 23, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 8 Discussion

ukonkivi - Oct 15, 2009

18 by Neemesis_2 »»
Apr 22, 7:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.