Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2010 10:07 PM

Feb 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Next episode will be about Akai and Subaru hehehehe nice it was about time that part get animated!
Jul 1, 2010 1:00 AM

May 2010
Yeah, I'm pretty excited for the next episode. ^^ PLOT DEVOLPMENT! XD
Jul 2, 2010 6:27 AM

Apr 2009
oh sweet can't wait
Jan 4, 2014 8:53 PM

Nov 2010
What a set up first case. I mean the whole planning suicide thing was new(I believe) but Conan figuring out where the ticket was and all those other coincidences. Just killed it.

New case, a bomb threat. Haven't had one of those in a while. And the drama with Akai and Subaru, hopefully this will be good.
May 5, 2015 12:39 AM

Jul 2008
A bomb threat with Akai involved. Interesting.
Sep 12, 2015 3:13 AM
Dec 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
What a set up first case. I mean the whole planning suicide thing was new(I believe) but Conan figuring out where the ticket was and all those other coincidences. Just killed it.

Agreed. Can this show get any more stupid? How the hell did he figure that out all those details with no research whatsoever? We're to believe his 'deductions' are grounded in his reasoning ability and not wild bluffing and guesswork? This is even worse than those shitty filler episodes. Aoyama is shameless.

I'm not even up to this episode yet but I wanted to see if things get any better. What a fucking joke.
This community is terrible.
May 28, 2022 1:45 AM

Nov 2021
this was goood!! peeps here are complaining.. haven't yall gotten used to those kinds of stuff? we are at 578 already lol

This is enthralling af... whys Subaru there? could it be... or just another coincidence? What's up with Shu?.. well, we'll see...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 192 Discussion

giraffesyo - Jul 19, 2012

12 by BladeX05 »»
12 hours ago

» Most absurd gadget

JoeChip - Yesterday

5 by Zakariahabel »»
Yesterday, 1:26 PM

» Episode page is not updated

Rithic - May 13

1 by Alexioos95 »»
May 13, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1123 Discussion

hai_X_is - May 11

5 by groudonvert »»
May 13, 8:28 AM

Sticky: » Detective Conan Anime FAQ / Feel free to ask questions! [Spoiler-free] ( 1 2 3 )

Mayuka - Feb 2, 2015

136 by Phantomnocomics »»
May 13, 5:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.