Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Feb 15, 2022 11:10 AM

May 2016
I fkn loved the music when Yuri said humans can't even wait for 10 minutes that ost still gives me goosebumps. 10/10 for that.
Feb 23, 2022 10:02 PM

Oct 2021
Drama is too much in this series then again this series is nothing good without drama.
I am glad that they focused on Yuri character in this episode when it was very much needed. Next Episode is Last but I can't help but think that this will be a tear-jerking and bitter-sweet end. Overall this was a 4/5 Episode
By the way, OST was very sick while she was shooting those monitors.
Dec 19, 2022 1:12 PM

Jul 2017
Thank you for your hardwork, Yuri.
Dec 27, 2022 11:00 PM
Nov 2021
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Mar 13, 2023 5:49 PM
Feb 2021
Revenge=bad. Self sacrifice=good. What a fucking mindbending idea, never thoughta that one. Really though, just like, take a step back for a moment, cut the shitty jokes, actually consider if what the characters are doing is good, and maybe this show could be good. I have a very strong suspicion that the last episode will do none of those things in favor of a wholesome 100 ending with forced melodrama. Also, Yuri having absoultely no screentime really makes her being the one to end the conflict into a really flat plot point.
May 14, 2023 10:20 AM

Jun 2017
There's no denying it! I would wager that one of the students would remain in that school/purgatory. It could be Kanade and because Otonashi cares for her a lot(like a sister, perhaps) he will stay with her as well.

I gotta say. I love my version of the ending! 😂

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jun 20, 2023 8:30 AM
Dec 2018
I wonder why I keep watching this anime... I still can't find the answer
Maybe Yurippe knows. Because obviously she knows everything
Only one more chapter...
Save me
pls
Oct 4, 2023 10:07 PM

Aug 2013
This anime really needed more episodes. Felt like they could have inserted the story from the baseball filler episode into the Yui episode just before she moved on.
Nov 8, 2023 3:40 AM

Jun 2023
so you're saying that some random dude with no build-up and backstory became an important part of the story for the past few episodes and died? ong
Nov 29, 2023 6:13 PM

Nov 2023
Reply to McRib
Shit got ultra real.

Anyways, they really need to do something really extraordinary or it will be relatively mediocre just like Air was. I haven't cried, there has been a severe lack of the shitty yet awesome melodrama which was in Clannad/Kanon and the whole "fighting" thing was never really explained. Hopefully the last episode will clear everything up and give us some insight..however I'm not holding my breath.
@McRib OH, ya finally said something else other than shit just got real
Feb 17, 12:52 PM

Jun 2017
A very haphazard episode mounting out of the box infos upon one another .There was gaps here and there but never left a distaste like this one.
Even with all the explanation in here it is a convulated mess.Shoddy writing at the end am afraid.
Apr 5, 12:39 AM
Aug 2023
The way Otonashi is advocating to move on (which I guess is the world's way also), feels more like giving up and rolling over to die than moving on. Look at the farewell by the remaining band members and everybody else with them who agreed with Otonashi, what did they say before they vanished? They said it was pointless now that their two vocalists were gone, that they won't be able to find any replacements, so they decided to move on in the way Otonashi was advocating for. That sounds A LOT like giving up if it isn't in fact giving up. It's not moving on because there's nothing more to be done, nor moving on because they've accomplished what they've set out to accomplish. That would be "my job here is done now, time to move on" instead. Otonashi's moving on is more like "I'm done, I'm not trying anymore when I could". Perhaps that fits his backstory death, he signed his organ donor card just before he died, in a way that's him giving up just before the rescue team got there. If he didn't sign his donor card at that moment, that would be him saying it's not his intention to die at that time. They could have made his death scene as him finding inner peace by showing him thinking, "well I've done all I can for everybody here, now time will tell" or "they don't need me anymore" as a sense of accomplishment, but that didn't happen.

Anyways, the direction the show is going in now seems all messed up anyways. So it looks like everything's for naught unless the last episode and OVA can pull a rabbit out the hat.
Garrett_DarkApr 5, 12:43 AM
Apr 18, 9:28 PM

Dec 2022
Don't know what to say damn this episode was awesome with Yuri's whole thing. Last episode to go!

Apr 19, 9:04 PM
Feb 2022
Man... this is so beautiful, i wasn't expecting this plot at all, well, i think that was a little rushed, but i still love it. Very heartwarming.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1752 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 23, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 28, 2010

565 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 21, 2010

388 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - May 14, 2010

538 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.