No more water.
4.5%
Pandemic.
6.0%
Super Robot War.
14.3%
Al Gore will upgrade Global Warming.
5.3%
God is bored and decides to erase humanity.
6.8%
Humans will kill each other.
21.8%
Jews take over the world.
8.3%
War of the Worlds (and we lose)
2.3%
Mankind devolves into monkeys.
2.3%
Humanity survives!
15.8%
133 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 28, 2008 10:11 AM

Apr 2008
Chavez said:
A new season of Naruto and Bleach will definitly detonate the earth's core.

loooool XD

Apr 28, 2008 3:25 PM

Dec 2007
Hmm I forgot to mention the Final Anthropic Principle

"Intelligent information-processing must come into existence in the Universe, and, once it comes into existence, it will never die out."

I personally don't believe it, though. Seems like chauvinism to me.

Kemonomimi Shoujo, a site dedicated to beautiful nekomimis, inumimis, kitsunemimis, usagimimis and more! Check out the club, too!
Apr 28, 2008 3:29 PM

Dec 2007
Sakinho said:
Hmm I forgot to mention the Final Anthropic Principle

"Intelligent information-processing must come into existence in the Universe, and, once it comes into existence, it will never die out."

I personally don't believe it, though. Seems like chauvinism to me.

Some things are forever though. Like, excistance in general is something that'll be forever. Because even nothing is still something.
Apr 28, 2008 3:35 PM

Dec 2007
Not really, to me. I don't think I'll be processing information after I kick the bucket =p That's enough to say I won't exist, I guess. Well, maybe as atoms spread throughout the Earth's biosphere (and a lucky few in space), but that doesn't count ^^'

Hey that reminded me about proton decay. That's a possible way for everything to end.

Kemonomimi Shoujo, a site dedicated to beautiful nekomimis, inumimis, kitsunemimis, usagimimis and more! Check out the club, too!
Apr 28, 2008 3:37 PM

Dec 2007
Sakinho said:
Not really, to me. I don't think I'll be processing information after I kick the bucket =p That's enough to say I won't exist, I guess. Well, maybe as atoms spread throughout the Earth's biosphere (and a lucky few in space), but that doesn't count ^^'

Well, i mean excistance in general. Not only you, but everything. There will always excist something. That something has to be in relation with something that excisted a milion years ago. And that'swhy i think there's something that excists forever.. I'm still thinking about this theory though. It's so tough to figure it out.
Apr 28, 2008 3:49 PM

Dec 2007
Chavez said:
That something has to be in relation with something that excisted a milion years ago.

Hmm most theories about extreme time spans would say otherwise, I'm afraid. Entropy, the many-body problem and the uncertainty principle, among many other things, would be in charge of randomizing anything. The Universe is non-deterministic as far as modern physics goes. It is not even possible to calculate the exact state of a system at any given time, much less to be able to calculate into the past or future with such information. That would mean that every single reference to any existence must fade away with time... it's even easy to experimentally prove that with ink, glycerine and a little mixing.

A nice thing to hope for would be the Big Bounce theory, as I pointed in an earlier post. That too, however, seems far-fetched based on current knowledge =/

Apr 28, 2008 3:51 PM

Dec 2007
Sakinho said:
Chavez said:
That something has to be in relation with something that excisted a milion years ago.

Hmm most theories about extreme time spans would say otherwise, I'm afraid. Entropy, the many-body problem and the uncertainty principle, among many other things, would be in charge of randomizing anything. The Universe is non-deterministic as far as modern physics goes. It is not even possible to calculate the exact state of a system at any given time, much less to be able to calculate into the past or future with such information. That would mean that every single reference to any existence must fade away with time... it's even easy to experimentally prove that with ink, glycerine and a little mixing.

A nice thing to hope for would be the Big Bounce theory, as I pointed in an earlier post. That too, however, seems far-fetched based on current knowledge =/

No, no, i'm not talking about a profile or routine, no with relationship i mean some sort of.... thing.. i can't really determine what, that's what i'm thinking about.
Dec 27, 2009 7:36 AM

Feb 2009
All the humans will kill each other someday, I think.
Dec 27, 2009 9:12 AM

Dec 2009
I always ask myself what am gonna do in eternity and dont know the answer
think yourself what will u do in eternity, what will u do in the next +10000000000000000 years
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.