Forum Settings
Forums

Gun club? Shooting like, nerf battle or whatever? Do you shoot? Maybe cans or in the army idk? PEW PEW

New
Do you shoot / Have you shot regularly during the military or at a gun club or something?
Oct 26, 2:00 PM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015

• Are you member of a gun club?
  • Have you done a military service requiring you to shoot a gun or rifle or whatever?
  • Have you done nerf-like battle or used replicas of weapons with alternative ammunitions?
  • Do you want to do it someday?
  • Do you play FPS games on a regular basis?
  • Are you familiar with a few or many weapons?
  • Would you like to learn more about ammunitions and weapons manufacturing?

As for answers from me:
1. I'm not but I want to join a gun club eventually! o.o
2. No. But I'd like to maybe...
3. Never.
4. Gun club yes!
5. I used to play a few FPS games, but not really anymore.
6. Not really but I like learning about some whenever I can gather the focus...
7. Yes, and engineering, I used to watch documentaries younger.
EmiliaHoarfrostOct 26, 2:04 PM

Yesterday, 2:12 AM

Sep 2016
I've only done it once but it didn't get me excited.

I much prefer playing video shooter games instead.
Yesterday, 2:24 AM

May 2013
I've played paintball, if that counts. Earned a few nice welts from that. But bitches who actually own at paintball have nice gear for it so they don't even get hurt.

I used to play hella Halo and fps games but that kinda died out in my life. Still I'll challenge you if you want to game.

If anybody wanted to play me at Splatoon 3 I'll re-up LOL
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Yesterday, 3:14 PM

Mar 2019
As an American, I do enjoy shooting firearms regularly. I own several myself.
Yesterday, 4:02 PM

Jul 2010
My father's family were a bunch of redneck farmers in the countryside. It came with the usual package: sexism, racism, homophobia, pick-up trucks, and a lot of guns (if they had been American, they would have been your typical MAGAtards). So yeah, I've been exposed to firearms when I was a kid... One time, my cousin convinced me to use his airsoft riffle to shoot at empty cans. Honestly it's so boring to do. I personally don't understand how people can become so engrossed with guns. So no, I don't plan to go to a gun club or have anything to do with guns.

Yesterday, 4:11 PM

Dec 2015
1. - I don't know what a gun club is supposed to mean exactly, but in Middle School I used to do shooting sports. [The one which is in olympics, this year got quite viral cause of memes]
2. - No, even tho technically I am as a reserve and I'll be drafted to military only in case of war time. [But I haven't shot yet for military training or anything related] - I am actually thinking if I won't find a good job in my field than perhaps I'll just go into military type of service, soldier, border guard, guard doesn't matter.
3. - I have used nerfs, water pistols, real rifles, pneumatic guns, laser tags guns and air soft guns. Aswell as bow and crossbow.
4. - As mentioned I used to doing it as a sport but I have quitted that, cause the shooting position [sports shooting position] caused my back to get damaged and Shooting Sports is the cause of my scoliosis.
5. - Not regular anymore, I used to play regularly.
6. - I know maybe a few-several guns/rifles by names, I know how to operate with maybe a few of them and that's it.
7. - Not interested.

The rifle which I used the most is Mauser. -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gewehr_98
[Yes that's that one rifle which sometimes-often appears in WWI and WWII games/movies/series whenever they portray German soldiers.]
It is a great rifle, when I was at range with others we used to make some fun, because the harder you pull that ledge [to open up the place where you put the amunition] the further the shell is flying of to the right, if you used proper force into it you could hit the cheek of other shooter with a warm shell x)

11 hours ago

Jun 2016
1. No. I did take an archery class in college, though. And I shoot at least once a month in my back yard.
2. No.
3. Sort of, I played a little bit of paintball in high school.
4. Maybe.
5. Yes, but mainly older ones like Half-Life 1/Unreal Tournament '99/etc...
6. Many. Being American, I personally own two AKs (one Yugo and one Romanian), a G3 clone, a retro AR-15, a pump-action shotgun, a .22 rifle, and two handguns (one 9mm and one .380, the .380 being a 1960s-era Beretta 1934). I also have a concealed carry permit.
7. Kind of. I'm working on building a gun with 3D printed parts (yes that's legal here) but it's not as easy as it's made out to be.
10 hours ago

Jul 2021
I like going to shooting ranges and I will be making a gun license eventually
9 hours ago
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
1. No
2. No
3. Yes (Nerf, paintball, airsoft, shooting at the range)
4. Maybe
5. No
6. No
7. Sure
2 hours ago

Jun 2016
1. Nope. There's a hunting club nearby but the one I find more interesting is the IPSC club but that's a bit far. I wouldn't mind joining that though.
2. Yup. G3, M1911, M2 .50 caliber machine gun and M79 grenade launcher
3. Nope.
4. Nerf looks too different from real guns. Maybe airsoft if I had more time to get good.
5. Yup but not as often as before
6. I'm familiar with a lot of weapons as my dad was in the army and we were doing a lot of of the record field stripping together
7. Yeah. I haven't bought the books yet but I've consumed countless hours of C&Rsenal and Forgotten Weapons
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
2 hours ago

Feb 2020
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Maybe
5. Not anymore
6. Not really
7. Yes
1 hour ago
white angel

Feb 2024
I used to hunt when I lived abroad, had a license and a few rifles, also shot some military guns on occasions.

Now it completely lost its appeal, so only paintball and lasertag.

PS: Never played a single shooter game after quake 3 maybe, lol.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

More topics from this board

» Are there any Male MAL users here?

tsukareru - 5 hours ago

9 by luffysenchou »»
30 seconds ago

» What do you do on your birthday when you mid 20s?

swirlydragon - 21 minutes ago

3 by tsukareru »»
30 seconds ago

» Why did you choose your forum avatar and profile picture?

Ejrodiew - Oct 19

46 by FlareBitz5 »»
36 seconds ago

» Are there actually any female MAL-users?

MyllerPhiem - 12 hours ago

16 by Jellybeanx »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » like attracts like or opposites attract

deg - 7 hours ago

5 by Jellybeanx »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.