Forum Settings
Forums

'Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon suru Koto ni Natta.' Unveils Additional Cast, Main Staff

New
Aug 2, 9:00 AM

Aug 2019
The Aniplex x Kadokawa Anime Festival livestream event unveiled additional cast, main staff, and a key visual (pictured) for the television anime adaptation of Seiju Amano's Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon suru Koto ni Natta. (I'm Getting Married to a Girl I Hate in My Class) light novel on Friday.

Shougo Sakata (Koi wa Futago de Warikirenai) is joining the cast as Saito Houjou.

Staff
Director: Hiroyuki Ooshima (Hellsing: The Dawn, Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san episode director)
Series Composition: Tatsuya Takahashi (Domestic na Kanojo, Eromanga-sensei)
Character Design: Nanako Tazu (Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha chief animation director)
Music: Alisa Okehazama (Kusuriya no Hitorigoto)
Producer: Egg Firm
Studio: Studio Gokumi, AXsiZ

Amano, in collaboration with the MF Bunko J editorial department, began penning the romantic comedy novel on the Kakuyomu website in December 2020. Kadokawa began publishing the series under its MF Bunko J imprint that month, featuring illustrations by Nanami Narumi. The eighth volume went on sale in November 2023, with the ninth volume scheduled to be released on August 23.

Shounen Ace Plus began serializing a manga adaptation by Mosskonbu in May 2021. Kadokawa released the fifth volume on February 26.

Source: Comic Natalie
Hyperion_PSAug 2, 9:04 AM
Aug 2, 9:16 AM

Jul 2015
'Have you ever read a story in which the FL is short-tempered, constantly misunderstanding and verbally and physically abusing MC, and is so annoying that you get sick of it and think "Man, what's this author's deal? Why did he picked up a tr*sh as main heroine?" If you haven't read one or you haven't had your fill of reading of these type, this novel is definitely for you.'

The reviews in novelupdates are hilarious lol
well... only violent tsunderes fanatics can enjoy something like that. Skip
Aug 2, 11:29 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to tragedydesu
'Have you ever read a story in which the FL is short-tempered, constantly misunderstanding and verbally and physically abusing MC, and is so annoying that you get sick of it and think "Man, what's this author's deal? Why did he picked up a tr*sh as main heroine?" If you haven't read one or you haven't had your fill of reading of these type, this novel is definitely for you.'

The reviews in novelupdates are hilarious lol
well... only violent tsunderes fanatics can enjoy something like that. Skip
@tragedydesu Well, at least that explains why he hates her from a lore standpoint, lmao.
Aug 3, 1:30 AM

Jul 2015
Reply to RobertBobert
@tragedydesu Well, at least that explains why he hates her from a lore standpoint, lmao.
@RobertBobert yeah lol it makes sense but honestly i feel so bad for him. forced to marry a girl like this is my worst nightmare T_T

More topics from this board

» TOHO Acquires GKIDS, Expanding Global Animation Influence

Vindstot - Yesterday

20 by Antanaru »»
1 hour ago

» 'Boku no Hero Academia' Final Season Announced for 2025

Nioxys - Oct 12

30 by malvarez1 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Sakamoto Days' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by malvarez1 »»
3 hours ago

» Pierrot and Asahi Production Sign Partnership Agreement

Vindstot - Oct 12

9 by malvarez1 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Doraemon' Voice Actress Nobuyo Ooyama Dies at 90

Vindstot - Oct 11

16 by malvarez1 »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.