Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 10, 6:25 AM

Dec 2020
I really like the premise of Saya No Uta, it's horrifying and fascinating to think of the same time.
Give me some recommendations like this one.
"Shining as bright as any eye can take."  ☄️

Jul 13, 10:56 PM

Oct 2017
Does such a thing even exists?

Jul 13, 11:09 PM

Dec 2022
Sakura no Mori † Dreamers has some thematic and visual overlap with Saya no Uta in many of its CGs, and is also very much a horror VN, though it doesn't lean into the genre at all times, since it also takes time to entertain its route-based romantic narrative with each heroine.

Shaded Horizon

Jul 14, 2:25 AM

May 2013
Just put the crack pipe down and read better VNs.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Jul 14, 4:48 AM

Mar 2008
I haven't touched enough visual novels yet to tell you but I can tell you it is a denpa visual novel so other denpa visual novels will likely have similar vibes. If you dont know denpa is basically what westerners were calling "dementia" for some time though poorly defined in the West. Denpa is reference to electromagnetic waves or radiowaves and implying someone who is out of touch with reality so the genre in games and music is about insanity or extreme escapism. The one thought to be as first denpa is Shizuku (1996) which i havent checked out so cant recommend. On top of that it was first in a Leaf Visual Novel Series Volume 1 which is where the term visual novel originated and it also is first eroge visual novel unless Aesthetic Wiki and Wikipedia is lying to me. But anyway just look through the Visual Novel Database for denpa VNs
https://vndb.org/g960
traedJul 14, 4:52 AM

More topics from this board

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3640 by nirererin »»
22 minutes ago

» is OG VN Fate and Tsukihime uncensored really bad?

KenaiPhoenix - Jul 23

13 by AnimePedestrian »»
3 hours ago

» Bleach Rebirth of Souls

Vampire_Lord - Jul 24

1 by Citrone39 »»
5 hours ago

» That one game that got you into JRPGs?

Kazeninjaryu1 - May 5

25 by faleagum »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Opinion on Shenmue?

Timeline_man - Jul 18

2 by -Nanaya- »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.