Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 21, 2:11 AM

Dec 2019
Preview images for episode 23 (cour 2 ep 11) are below.

https://mushokutensei.jp/story/2-23/

Jun 21, 2:14 AM

Jul 2017
These pictures really already getting me emotional in the morning alongside the PV lol. That 4th shot in particular, man...

At least from looks of things, this seems to look really good.
Jun 21, 3:25 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to animejas
These pictures really already getting me emotional in the morning alongside the PV lol. That 4th shot in particular, man...

At least from looks of things, this seems to look really good.
@animejas well, there is something that i notice, in the LN, Rudy is the one who takes initiative to do "that" with Roxy, but in the anime adaption, Roxy is the one who take the initiative to do that with Rudy by pulling he back to the bed (according to what i see in the upcoming episode PV video), or it is just me? (Correct me if im wrong)
Jun 21, 4:17 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to Munazyan_
@animejas well, there is something that i notice, in the LN, Rudy is the one who takes initiative to do "that" with Roxy, but in the anime adaption, Roxy is the one who take the initiative to do that with Rudy by pulling he back to the bed (according to what i see in the upcoming episode PV video), or it is just me? (Correct me if im wrong)
@Munazyan_

Jun 21, 4:24 AM
Jun 2023
animejas said:
@Munazyan_

i see, that is understandable, but this episode will be controversy, let see how much haters will yapping about this upcoming episode
Jun 21, 4:41 AM
Nov 2020
Elinalise slaying as always
Jun 21, 7:48 AM
Jan 2022
I'm very interested on how people will react to this lol
Jun 22, 1:07 PM
Jan 2020
Munazyan_ said:
animejas said:
@Munazyan_

i see, that is understandable, but this episode will be controversy, let see how much haters will yapping about this upcoming episode

i mean, if you look at it rationaly it is such a stupid thing. you cant really justify betraying your wife when shes pregnant because mixture of trauma and fantasy world. Sure you can debate that in Mushoku Fantasy world its not a big thing (look at Paul), but when you take into account that Rudeus originally comes from earth, where doing this kind of thing is shitty, then youd question yourself if the man has gotten any better or if hes still the same shit as before.

nontheless I usually accept as justification the hes in a new world, but I get why some will not.
Jun 22, 10:52 PM

May 2024
Bro looks so depressed, and understandably so. He just lost his father for a mistake he made in battle, and his mother is an invalid. At the very least we have Roxy and the others to cheer him up.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

390 by Corrupteddrago »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ArimaKana - Jun 23

369 by TheOtherJN »»
Yesterday, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MegamiRem - Jun 9

217 by TheOtherJN »»
Sep 26, 10:22 PM

Poll: » Would you also deny Aisha's request? (SPOILER episode 6) ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - May 25

61 by Zarutaku »»
Sep 22, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

194 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Sep 21, 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.