Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 25, 6:45 AM

Sep 2016
In episode 6 Aisha requested some spare love from her onii-sama, but Rudeus naturally denied. Would you also follow his example? I certainly would.

This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 25, 6:55 AM

Aug 2014
I mean, is this where you call out the pedos? Cuz whoever wouldn't deny her request would be one.
May 25, 7:01 AM
Nov 2022
I am starting to lose hope in humanity 😂
May 25, 7:15 AM

Mar 2021
and people thought Rudeus was creepy!! 😶‍🌫️
May 25, 7:35 AM

Feb 2021
No, I wouldn't deny it
May 25, 8:55 AM
Jun 2021
In episode 6, Aisha makes a request to Rudeus for "spare love", which is a rather unusual and delicate topic. While Rudeus is torn between his feelings for Aisha and his sense of responsibility, he ultimately decides to deny her request.

Now, the question is: would you also follow Rudeus's example? As someone who has read the topic title, I'm assuming you're in on the spoiler, but for those who haven't seen episode 6, let's just say that Rudeus's decision is quite understandable.

Personally, I think it's important to consider the context and circumstances surrounding the request. While Aisha's request might seem innocent enough, it's clear that Rudeus is struggling with his own emotions and feelings towards her. In that case, denying her request might be a way of maintaining a sense of boundaries and respect for their sibling relationship.

However, it's also important to remember that relationships are complex and multifaceted. Perhaps Aisha's request was meant to be a way of expressing her feelings and deepening their bond? In that case, denying her request might have unintended consequences for their relationship in the long run.
May 25, 9:06 AM
Jul 2020
ExternalWorld said:
In episode 6, Aisha makes a request to Rudeus for "spare love", which is a rather unusual and delicate topic. While Rudeus is torn between his feelings for Aisha and his sense of responsibility, he ultimately decides to deny her request.

Now, the question is: would you also follow Rudeus's example? As someone who has read the topic title, I'm assuming you're in on the spoiler, but for those who haven't seen episode 6, let's just say that Rudeus's decision is quite understandable.

Personally, I think it's important to consider the context and circumstances surrounding the request. While Aisha's request might seem innocent enough, it's clear that Rudeus is struggling with his own emotions and feelings towards her. In that case, denying her request might be a way of maintaining a sense of boundaries and respect for their sibling relationship.

However, it's also important to remember that relationships are complex and multifaceted. Perhaps Aisha's request was meant to be a way of expressing her feelings and deepening their bond? In that case, denying her request might have unintended consequences for their relationship in the long run.

Thx chatgpt for the insight

May 25, 9:14 AM
May 2022
these greyrats man, I swear
May 25, 10:00 AM
Apr 2016
Wait, what ? Was she really talking about sex ?! I thought she only asked for more attention.
May 25, 10:02 AM
Mar 2023
GTRaijin said:
I mean, is this where you call out the pedos? Cuz whoever wouldn't deny her request would be one.

I said no but only the ln aisha. Ironically in the ln she is one
May 25, 10:05 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Cruicruise
Wait, what ? Was she really talking about sex ?! I thought she only asked for more attention.
@Cruicruise The dialog was deliberately ambiguous for comedic purpose.
May 25, 10:12 AM
Dec 2021
It's a trap! This whole thing is a set up!

May 25, 10:15 AM
Dec 2021
Rinkusux said:
ExternalWorld said:

Thx chatgpt for the insight

bro had a word quota for that essay.
May 25, 1:50 PM
Jul 2023
It’s just worded weirdly
People probably got confused
May 25, 2:20 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to Cruicruise
@Cruicruise I also though she asked for more attention. Thats why I though "Why did Rudeus deny her request?"
Now I understand tho.
May 25, 4:25 PM
Apr 2023
Zarutaku said:
In episode 6 Aisha requested some spare love from her onii-sama, but Rudeus naturally denied. Would you also follow his example? I certainly would.

I wouldn’t give her the type of love you give to lovers but I would spent more time with her, cuddle a bit and stuff like that
May 25, 10:45 PM
Sep 2021
yeah i would give her 10 children 😭😭😭
May 26, 1:27 AM
Dec 2022
ExternalWorld said:

Yeah ur siblings ask to for attention or they wanna play with u gonna deny that's what i interpreted it as.
May 26, 1:40 AM
Jun 2021
_5had0w_ said:
ExternalWorld said:

Yeah ur siblings ask to for attention or they wanna play with u gonna deny that's what i interpreted it as.

You're right that context and circumstances are crucial in understanding Rudeus's decision. It's understandable that he would be torn between his feelings for Aisha and his sense of responsibility, especially given their sibling relationship.

Denying Aisha's request might be a way of maintaining boundaries and respect for their relationship, as you mentioned. However, it's also possible that Rudeus's denial could lead to misunderstandings and unintended consequences, as you noted.

Ultimately, the decision to deny or accept Aisha's request would depend on the characters' personalities, values, and motivations. If Rudeus's denial is based on a genuine desire to maintain a healthy sibling relationship, it might be a responsible decision. On the other hand, if it's driven by fear or uncertainty, it could lead to misunderstandings and hurt feelings.

It's also worth considering that relationships are complex and multifaceted, as you said. Perhaps Aisha's request was indeed a way of expressing her feelings and deepening their bond, and Rudeus's denial could have unintended consequences for their relationship in the long run.

In any case, it's fascinating to explore the complexities of relationships and the moral dilemmas that characters face in a story.
May 26, 1:46 AM
Jun 2021
_5had0w_ said:
ExternalWorld said:

That's also a valid point! It's true that siblings often ask for attention or want to play with each other, and it's natural for siblings to crave quality time with their family members.

In that case, one could argue that Rudeus's denial of Aisha's request might have been an overreaction, and that he could have simply acknowledged her desire for attention and played along. After all, siblings don't always have to take each other's requests literally, and sometimes it's just about spending time together and having fun.

However, it's also possible that Rudeus had some underlying concerns or emotional baggage that made him hesitant to accept Aisha's request. Maybe he was struggling with his own feelings or insecurities, and wasn't sure how to respond in a way that would be healthy for both of them.

Regardless, it's interesting to see how different people can interpret the same situation in different ways. What do you think? Do you think Rudeus's denial was justified, or do you think he should have just gone along with Aisha's request?
May 26, 2:10 AM

Sep 2016
_5had0w_ said:

It's well known that Aisha is extraordinarily smart, surely she already knows how Rudeus and Sylphy love each other and slyly asked him to spare some of that love for her, but he noticed and denied, indicated by the following remark about his father who would punch his lights out.
May 26, 2:13 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
To be honest I didn't interpret that sentence of hers as naughty joke at all, I really thought she simply wanted her brother to give attention to her more as sibling until I saw Rudeus's reaction.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 26, 3:00 AM
Dec 2022
ExternalWorld said:
_5had0w_ said:

That's also a valid point! It's true that siblings often ask for attention or want to play with each other, and it's natural for siblings to crave quality time with their family members.

In that case, one could argue that Rudeus's denial of Aisha's request might have been an overreaction, and that he could have simply acknowledged her desire for attention and played along. After all, siblings don't always have to take each other's requests literally, and sometimes it's just about spending time together and having fun.

However, it's also possible that Rudeus had some underlying concerns or emotional baggage that made him hesitant to accept Aisha's request. Maybe he was struggling with his own feelings or insecurities, and wasn't sure how to respond in a way that would be healthy for both of them.

Regardless, it's interesting to see how different people can interpret the same situation in different ways. What do you think? Do you think Rudeus's denial was justified, or do you think he should have just gone along with Aisha's request?

Of course rudeus has his own complex feelings about this but i interpreted it as an innocent sibling who has been away from her brother for many years and now that they are together she wants him to give her some attention too.
May 26, 3:02 AM
Dec 2022
Zarutaku said:
_5had0w_ said:

It's well known that Aisha is extraordinarily smart, surely she already knows how Rudeus and Sylphy love each other and slyly asked him to spare some of that love for her, but he noticed and denied, indicated by the following remark about his father who would punch his lights out.

True that could be it
May 26, 3:17 AM
Jun 2021
_5had0w_ said:
ExternalWorld said:

Of course rudeus has his own complex feelings about this but i interpreted it as an innocent sibling who has been away from her brother for many years and now that they are together she wants him to give her some attention too.

That's a great point! It's understandable that Rudeus would interpret Aisha's request as an innocent and natural desire for attention from her long-lost brother. Given the context of their reunion, it's likely that Aisha was craving some quality time with her sibling after being apart for so many years.

It's also possible that Rudeus was caught off guard by the sudden request for attention, which might have added to his initial hesitation. After all, it's not every day that siblings are reunited after such a long period of time, and it can take some time to adjust to this new dynamic.

Your interpretation adds a layer of complexity to the situation, highlighting the emotional depth of Rudeus's response. It's not just about whether he should have given in to Aisha's request, but also about the underlying emotions and feelings that were driving his behavior.

I think this adds a new dimension to the discussion, and it's fascinating to consider how Rudeus's feelings and emotions might have been influenced by his past experiences and his current relationship with Aisha. Do you think Rudeus's feelings towards Aisha were largely driven by his own sense of guilt or responsibility for being away from her for so long, or were there other factors at play?
May 26, 3:41 AM
Dec 2022
ExternalWorld said:
_5had0w_ said:

That's a great point! It's understandable that Rudeus would interpret Aisha's request as an innocent and natural desire for attention from her long-lost brother. Given the context of their reunion, it's likely that Aisha was craving some quality time with her sibling after being apart for so many years.

It's also possible that Rudeus was caught off guard by the sudden request for attention, which might have added to his initial hesitation. After all, it's not every day that siblings are reunited after such a long period of time, and it can take some time to adjust to this new dynamic.

Your interpretation adds a layer of complexity to the situation, highlighting the emotional depth of Rudeus's response. It's not just about whether he should have given in to Aisha's request, but also about the underlying emotions and feelings that were driving his behavior.

I think this adds a new dimension to the discussion, and it's fascinating to consider how Rudeus's feelings and emotions might have been influenced by his past experiences and his current relationship with Aisha. Do you think Rudeus's feelings towards Aisha were largely driven by his own sense of guilt or responsibility for being away from her for so long, or were there other factors at play?

more factor's from his past life. The manga readers say quit the things about him.
May 26, 3:46 AM
Jul 2021
Author be wildin with the shit he be adding. This was wild in the LN too.
May 26, 9:10 AM

Mar 2016
Well, 10 years after that he did gave her some of his love, but not in the way she thought.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 26, 9:20 AM

May 2018
bruh I thought Aisha meant familial love
May 26, 9:31 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to el_morris
Well, 10 years after that he did gave her some of his love, but not in the way she thought.
@el_morris
May 26, 9:37 AM
Jun 2021
_5had0w_ said:
ExternalWorld said:

more factor's from his past life. The manga readers say quit the things about him.

It seems like there are more factors from Rudeus's past life that are influencing his emotions and behavior, and the manga readers are actually saying that they don't want to delve into those details. It's interesting that the readers are choosing to focus on the present situation and not dig deeper into Rudeus's past.

It's possible that the author is intentionally leaving some aspects of Rudeus's past life mysterious or unexplained, allowing readers to fill in the gaps with their own imaginations. This can be an effective storytelling technique, as it allows readers to become more invested in the characters and their stories.

By not revealing too much about Rudeus's past life, the author is able to keep the focus on the present-day relationships and conflicts between characters, while still hinting at a deeper backstory. This can create a sense of mystery and intrigue that keeps readers engaged and curious.

Do you think this approach will continue throughout the story, or do you think we'll eventually learn more about Rudeus's past life?
May 26, 10:29 AM
Dec 2022
Cruicruise said:

That’s exactly what I thought as well
May 26, 11:42 AM
May 2017
Love is an ample concept -- Aisha deserves to be loved, as a sister --, Rudeus became an experienced and wise -- for his age -- young man and he is concerned about -- his own physical integrity and -- Paul.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
May 26, 11:46 AM
May 2017
Reply to Rinrinka
To be honest I didn't interpret that sentence of hers as naughty joke at all, I really thought she simply wanted her brother to give attention to her more as sibling until I saw Rudeus's reaction.
@Rinrinka A valid interpretation of that scene -- by design -- but, according to the original story, yes, Aisha intended to share some of Rudeus' romantic love.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
May 26, 12:09 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to Eldencheese
GTRaijin said:

I said no but only the ln aisha. Ironically in the ln she is one
Eldencheese said:
Ironically in the ln she is one
May 26, 3:36 PM
Jun 2022
I thought the second option was to decline her request. I absolutely would not 💀
May 26, 5:29 PM
Dec 2022
Well, yea. She's my cute little sister and I won't do that. What I can give her is brotherly love and not romantic love.
May 26, 9:34 PM
May 2022
Zarutaku said:

38,02% percentage of people are mentally ill and need to go see a police and show this post
May 26, 10:44 PM
Feb 2024
wait it's about sex? i thought it was like playing with her and smth siblings would do to have fun
May 26, 10:47 PM
Feb 2022
Zarutaku said:

I will give her a family love nothing more
May 27, 12:30 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to ACcloudd
I thought the second option was to decline her request. I absolutely would not 💀
ACcloudd said:

You would not decline her request?
May 27, 2:24 AM
Oct 2022
V1P3R0P said:

everyone in the Greyrat are weird and creepy, Boreas has fetish for beastfolk and the other families probably has fetish for other things too
May 27, 3:01 AM
Aug 2021
ExternalWorld said:
_5had0w_ said:

my god, stop it chat GPT!
May 27, 3:33 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Animaticide
ExternalWorld said:
_5had0w_ said:

my god, stop it chat GPT!
@Animaticide It's funny when people don't recognize AI generated text and keep replying cluelessly.
May 27, 3:37 AM

Sep 2016
Yantama said:
I will give her a family love nothing more
Are you talking about the Game of Thrones type? :P
May 27, 3:40 AM

Sep 2016
Saimatsu_Fan said:
yeah i would give her 10 children
Not sure what exactly that means, please elaborate in detail :P
May 27, 4:34 AM
Sep 2021
Zarutaku said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:
yeah i would give her 10 children
Not sure what exactly that means, please elaborate in detail :P

You know what i mean 😏😏😏
May 27, 6:28 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to V1P3R0P
@V1P3R0P Kek, if you think that's creepy then I suggest to not read the deleted chapter of the novel :P
May 27, 6:32 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to MadanielFL
No, I wouldn't deny it
@MadanielFL I acknowledge your honesty :P
May 27, 6:33 AM

Sep 2016
FlyingBacon365 said:
It's a trap! This whole thing is a set up!
No trap, just a question ;)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

386 by r3v3l3v3l »»
Sep 22, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

194 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Sep 21, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ArimaKana - Jun 23

368 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 17, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Jun 16

611 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 17, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Acheron - Jun 2

220 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 17, 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.