Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 5:18 AM
Aug 2020
i really enjoyed this ep like the old time

great actions,funny

i can't wait to see ep 4...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 9, 11:09 PM

May 2020
Expanding Xingxin team. They ganged up on the ninja scavenger. That was funny.
Jun 11, 1:27 AM

Dec 2015
ugh... bad fansubs ruined this ep for me. :(
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jun 12, 5:23 AM

Sep 2022
Reply to KiliianSleipnir
ugh... bad fansubs ruined this ep for me. :(
@KiliianSleipnir agree, team names should be taken from novel translation.
Jun 12, 12:09 PM

Dec 2015
Reply to Myetx
@KiliianSleipnir agree, team names should be taken from novel translation.
@Myetx one big example, what is it with ?Samsara? the 'fansub group' the 'grey-site' i use to stream normally has 'found' their files for all 3 episodes so far. they keep calling them "resurrection" no-caps. is that a literal translation of Samsara's name? that doesn't make ANY sense to me! in all the episodes i've ever watched in every Season and the 3 OVAs Samsara's team name is on their logos, on-screen, in ENGLISH text!
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jun 13, 9:03 PM

Apr 2008
Not Ye Xiu calling the Ninja Scavenger guy sleazy, when he is just as sleazy 😂
Jun 14, 4:00 PM

Sep 2022
Reply to KiliianSleipnir
@Myetx one big example, what is it with ?Samsara? the 'fansub group' the 'grey-site' i use to stream normally has 'found' their files for all 3 episodes so far. they keep calling them "resurrection" no-caps. is that a literal translation of Samsara's name? that doesn't make ANY sense to me! in all the episodes i've ever watched in every Season and the 3 OVAs Samsara's team name is on their logos, on-screen, in ENGLISH text!
@KiliianSleipnir Someone recommended 'Yuwen Animation English' YouTube channel. Translation there is much better but comes out later. I will wait for next episode there otherwise I'm ruining the experience for myself.
Jun 15, 1:24 AM

Dec 2015
Reply to Myetx
@KiliianSleipnir Someone recommended 'Yuwen Animation English' YouTube channel. Translation there is much better but comes out later. I will wait for next episode there otherwise I'm ruining the experience for myself.
@Myetx has that YT channel 'done' all 3 eps so far? and are they planning to do the whole of S3? if so, i'm gonna look them up, bookmark em, and not use that 'grey site' again for King's Avatar. :D

there was ONE YT channel i used to look up ALL the time for donghua subs... i think it was called Guodong Subs? or something like that. they had Daily Life of the Immortal King way WAY before Funimation/Crunchyroll picked it up. but... ah... i think two years ago? they got DMCA 'raided' and all their content was removed. i think i looked them up again around a year ago and their Channel was entirely empty.
KiliianSleipnirJun 15, 1:30 AM
Jun 15, 2:58 AM

Sep 2022
Reply to KiliianSleipnir
@Myetx has that YT channel 'done' all 3 eps so far? and are they planning to do the whole of S3? if so, i'm gonna look them up, bookmark em, and not use that 'grey site' again for King's Avatar. :D

there was ONE YT channel i used to look up ALL the time for donghua subs... i think it was called Guodong Subs? or something like that. they had Daily Life of the Immortal King way WAY before Funimation/Crunchyroll picked it up. but... ah... i think two years ago? they got DMCA 'raided' and all their content was removed. i think i looked them up again around a year ago and their Channel was entirely empty.
@KiliianSleipnir There are only 3 episodes so far. I am not sure if they will do all episodes or how legit they are.
Again it was recommended by someone else in comments. I checked episode 3 and translation looked good.
Jun 15, 9:18 PM
Jul 2022
Subs aside, guess from this episode on we see the production team has decided to cut down on the running time for consequent episodes to make 18 episodes for this season. Problem is this resulted in choppy frames that don’t sync nicely to the next scene or episode…
Seems like key information and jokes even which would have made the episode more enjoyable to help explain the circumstances that leads to the next frame/episode have also been cut…
Jul 2, 6:00 PM

Dec 2015
Reply to Myetx
@Myetx

i just binged S3Eps. 1-5 and yes! Yuwen Animation English did awesome work on all of them! thanks so much for the tip! :D
Jul 3, 5:51 PM

Mar 2019
Is it just me or do these action scenes have frames missing? ┐⁠(⁠´⁠ー⁠`⁠)⁠┌
Aug 24, 3:19 PM

Jan 2011
Found better translation on youtube, but that doesn't save this disaster. It's still a calamity.
I tried getting used to the animation, but it's just not happening. I felt queasy during the entire episode.
It's so sad and disappointing that they treated one of the best donghuas as a low budget project.
If it was going to be like this, they shouldn't have bothered with a S3. 😞😤😭
Aug 31, 4:58 PM

Aug 2010
Wonder if they'll still end up recruiting the ninja guy. Ye Xiu's team gained more allies.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 17 Discussion

zongxina - Aug 22

13 by Amatsukaze24 »»
Sep 22, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 13 Discussion

otakuweek - Aug 16

7 by Myetx »»
Sep 22, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 11 Discussion

otakuweek - Aug 2

2 by Myetx »»
Sep 22, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 10 Discussion

Fallen_Leaves - Jul 26

6 by Myetx »»
Sep 22, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 7 Discussion

otakuweek - Jul 5

5 by Myetx »»
Sep 21, 9:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.