Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 8:25 PM

Feb 2009
Has anyone here ever eaten acorns? I know there are ways to cook them and even turn them into flour. I just wonder how they would taste.
May 22, 12:11 AM

Nov 2019
Icewolf004 said:
Has anyone here ever eaten acorns? I know there are ways to cook them and even turn them into flour. I just wonder how they would taste.

very bitter unless you get the tannin out. Just keep em boiling in water. The water will turn grayish brown. Throw out that water and keep boiling until it becomes transparent.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 22, 2:20 AM

Oct 2017
Acorn chapter, nice komi.
May 23, 3:41 AM
Jun 2023
It was a good chapter after a while! Recently, the chapters have been really messy or filled with too many people. It makes sense but, honestly it's like an overload of people. This chapter was fun and really captured the vibe of the chapters when it was not that messy. Just two charecters enjoying searching acorns. Simple and sweet.
Jun 8, 7:42 AM

May 2020
Never collected them but I've seen people who do. Kind of a fun activity tbh lol, and anyway better than Rumiko hanging out with that guy at least.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Chapter 462 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Jun 18

2 by LastLuminescence »»
Yesterday, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Chapter 461 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Jun 11

2 by Fancyjasper »»
Jun 13, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Chapter 460 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Jun 5

3 by ReaperCreeper »»
Jun 8, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Chapter 458 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 21

5 by Softhenic03 »»
Jun 8, 6:53 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Chapter 457 Discussion

Icewolf004 - May 15

4 by Softhenic03 »»
Jun 8, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.