Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 20, 4:29 PM

May 2023
What did the person do in order to gain the title of a peeping Tom?

Did you know the person ?

If you were or are a peeping tom ,feel free to share your story?

Usually are upskirters or creepshotters
Hi
Apr 20, 11:40 PM

Jul 2014
When I worked at Summer camp, there was an incident during staff training week. One morning, the camp director had all the guys meet before breakfast. He told us that the night before, someone had broken into the assistant nurse's cabin and rummaged through her underwear drawer and that the person responsible ought to come forward.

To the best of my knowledge, no one did and there were no more incidents like that but there was one staff member in particular we were all deeply suspicious of, specifically a really creepy Hungarian guy who had made some rather weird comments about teenage girls and just had a deeply unsettling vibe. He later got fired when he was caught jerking off in one of the activity areas.
Take care of yourself

Apr 21, 1:12 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
In a bus last month, some male passenger who sat in front of me was recording me using his phone and unbeknownst to him, his phone's recording light was on.

After like several seconds I winked and waved at him, then he realized that his phone's recording light had been activating the entire time, he bolted off in shame and got off the bus immediately.

That was quite funny experience.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Apr 21, 2:32 AM

Sep 2016
Yea, https://myanimelist.net/character/41564/Emiru_Ikuno
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 21, 3:06 AM

Feb 2020
There was a girl nextdoor to us in our house in the countryside that would often play at the end of my neighbours driveway (these houses had long driveways).
From where she used to stand though she got a perfect view of me climbing down from my top bunk in my underwear, as unfortunately the bed was up close to the window because of how small and awkward the room was.

I could definitely see she was watching me, and it happened a few times, sometimes she had a friend with her also watching me too.
I guess I got a measure of payback though, as one time I saw her deliberately flashing her knickers to the neighbourhood boys in the drive of the other nextdoor to us.
Apr 21, 8:49 AM

Aug 2012
Reply to Rinrinka
In a bus last month, some male passenger who sat in front of me was recording me using his phone and unbeknownst to him, his phone's recording light was on.

After like several seconds I winked and waved at him, then he realized that his phone's recording light had been activating the entire time, he bolted off in shame and got off the bus immediately.

@Rinrinka That is slightly terrifying and sad. Get that mace.

Apr 21, 9:08 AM

Aug 2018
Once in a while, there's news about peeping Toms taking upskirt pictures or videos in college campuses where I live, but no, I've never directly come across an actual peeping Tom in the act.
Apr 21, 9:46 AM

Jul 2013
I suspect that the OP is a cop lol. All jokes aside, I am NOT a PEEPING TOM. I don't secretly look at other people's nudity.
Apr 21, 10:22 AM

Jul 2017
There was this one time when I was riding one of Tokyo's trains and minding my own business, and this one Japanese girl who was sitting directly across from me, held her phone in a vertical/upright position. She looked like she didn't want me to notice whatever she was doing too, which made me think “hmm, is she recording me?” Did she mistake me for someone else, or maybe I accidentally did something that caught her attention? I don't know, but I just let her do whatever she was doing the entire time before I had to go lol. I'm guessing there was a very high chance that she was indeed recording me, but I wasn't sure what the reason was. I'm guessing this probably doesn't count as peeping on her part though.

I also remember a few times throughout the past where I've noticed strangers looking at me when I didn't previously notice. These strangers appear to have been looking at me, then I accidentally met their eyes, and they very quickly look away lol

I guess none of these really count as peeping, but they're probably the closest to peeping that I've experienced.
Apr 21, 10:24 AM

Jul 2022
I like eating peeps, those sugary coated marshmellows, delicious indeed

Apr 21, 5:56 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to Rinrinka

@Rinrinka
Ive never once seen a phone with a record light unless you mean on the screen side with the camera app open. Is that even a thing a record light like a digital camera has? Do you mean the flashlight? That can be turned on without the camera and it doesnt usually come on for recording video unless it was previously turned on manually for recording, at least with my phone's camera app.
Apr 29, 9:36 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
No, I have not ever come across a peeping Tom.
Apr 30, 7:52 AM

Nov 2019

More topics from this board

» How much soda do you drink in a week? ( 1 2 )

HunteerX - May 16

58 by Vermerin »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » are women inherently smarter than men? or is it the other way around?

FruitPunchBaka - 6 hours ago

12 by lucjan »»
5 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

35 by GinIonSui »»
50 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you think the revolution of robots, machines and AIs will happen this century?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

23 by DesuMaiden »»
50 minutes ago

» Your Top 3 non-anime movies

60D - Mar 10, 2021

22 by lio34 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.