Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 18, 4:57 PM

Oct 2014
Whats the genre of this anime? I can't believe MAL forgot to put it.
Can you guys tell me? If its yuri or even yuri bait, I'll watch it. If it has a mixture of comedy, music or fan service I'll difenetely watch it.
Apr 18, 5:08 PM
Aug 2022
Gazz said:
Can you guys tell me? If its yuri or even yuri bait, I'll watch it. If it has a mixture of comedy, music or fan service I'll difenetely watch it.

I guess it’s kinda like Slice of life, comedy, drama maybe? And I guess the music genre too.
Apr 18, 5:08 PM
Jul 2022
It's not really MAL's fault. It's an anime original and there's only 2 episodes out so it's kinda hard to appropriately label it.

If anything I'd say it does have some yuri bait for the time being. As for other things, I'd add the drama, comedy and performing arts tags.
Apr 18, 5:16 PM

Oct 2014
Reply to tAb0
It's not really MAL's fault. It's an anime original and there's only 2 episodes out so it's kinda hard to appropriately label it.

If anything I'd say it does have some yuri bait for the time being. As for other things, I'd add the drama, comedy and performing arts tags.
tAb0 said:

Excellent. Thank you sir for your insights.
Apr 18, 5:21 PM
Lily Flower

Dec 2020
Gazz said:

They didn't forget; it's an original anime, so it's kinda impossible for the staff to give it any genres/themes without guessing.

A couple episodes hasn't been enough so far either, other than perhaps Music or Performing Arts tags are likely. It's got a mix of SoL, Drama and Comedy vibes though.

Apr 18, 8:15 PM
Dec 2022
Gazz said:

after watching 2 episodes, if i have to simply say, it would be,
"Boochi the rock"+"Do it your self"+ hits close to home( realistic ), kinda anime
Yeshaiah2015yeshApr 18, 8:18 PM
Apr 18, 8:42 PM
Feb 2021
Its anime original, nobody knows. Watch it and see if you like it. Who cares?
Apr 18, 10:36 PM
Feb 2024
Honestly wonder why there's no 'coming of age' tag. Fits perfectly here.
Apr 18, 10:49 PM

Apr 2012
The author has already said that whether it is yuri or not depends on the viewer, since he does not quite understand the boundaries of the term now (and I understand him, considering that now the term yuri bait is easier not to get than to get). Otherwise, it has no genre simply because it is an original show whose promotion had little or no emphasis on the actual plot.
Apr 18, 11:06 PM

Feb 2020
According to LiveChart/AnimeSchedule/Anilist:

Isn't that pretty obvious? + a Music tag perhaps. I don't see this comedic enough for a Comedy tag, though. This is not as wacky as K-On! for example. The comedy of this show seems to be on par with BanG Dream! and Love Live!

Also, this is pretty far from yuri. Not really even a bait.

SerafosApr 18, 11:25 PM
Apr 19, 12:39 AM

Mar 2023
It's drama with an all female cast and music/idol vtuber themed.

The only obvious genre so far is drama and it may be the only proper genre for the show
Apr 19, 3:23 AM
Mar 2023
No one gonna say CGDCT?
Apr 19, 3:59 AM

Feb 2020
^ Because all-female cast doesn't automatically make every anime CGDCT. The tone of this show is totally different and I don't see them using any typical CGDCT tropes here.

SerafosApr 19, 6:22 AM
Apr 19, 4:34 AM
Jan 2021
bahimiron said:
No one gonna say CGDCT?

do you think its cute girls doing cute things?
Apr 19, 6:21 AM
Sep 2023
Serafos said:
^ Because all-female cast doesn't automatically make every anime CGDCT. The tone of this show is totally different and I don't them using any typical CGDCT tropes here.

pretty much the same tone as a place further than the universe
if something I would say this one feels even more like a cgdct
Apr 19, 6:25 AM
Mar 2023
Serafos said:
^ Because all-female cast doesn't automatically make every anime CGDCT. The tone of this show is totally different and I don't see them using any typical CGDCT tropes here.

If Bocchi is CGDCT, then this is.
Apr 19, 6:58 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to bahimiron
Serafos said:

If Bocchi is CGDCT, then this is.
@bahimiron It's a bit different from Bocchi. Unlike Bocchi, both episodes (so far) built themselves around a drama and had a climatic scene for each of the episodes
watsymApr 19, 7:08 AM
Apr 19, 7:59 AM

Jun 2019
Drama, Slice of Life, Comedy, and Music.

That'd be what I'd go with based off of the two episodes out thus far.
Apr 20, 4:08 AM

Jan 2024
It felt like 50% drama 50% CGDCTs , also mild yuri vibes but that's kinda normal.
Apr 20, 9:55 AM
Oct 2022
Serafos said:

Isn't that pretty obvious? + a Music tag perhaps. I don't see this comedic enough for a Comedy tag, though. This is not as wacky as K-On! for example. The comedy of this show seems to be on par with BanG Dream! and Love Live!

Bro who's the beauty in your profile...?
Apr 20, 9:57 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to SakuraCosmos
Serafos said:

Bro who's the beauty in your profile...?
@SakuraCosmos If you mean my profile picture, she's Tojo Nozomi from Love Live! School Idol Project.
Apr 20, 10:04 AM
Oct 2022
@Serafos
Oh It's Nozomi!!
I didn't recognize her for some reason, even though I had watched both seasons of Love Live School Idol Project.
Apr 20, 10:10 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to SakuraCosmos
@Serafos
Oh It's Nozomi!!
I didn't recognize her for some reason, even though I had watched both seasons of Love Live School Idol Project.
@SakuraCosmos Well, she doesn't look exactly herself in that picture. Some fan art pics can look a bit weird, but I still like that one.
Apr 20, 10:28 AM
Oct 2022
@Serafos
Well, yeah... This fan art is very pretty ♥️
By the way, who's your favorite in love live series?
For me, It's Honoka!
Apr 20, 10:34 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to SakuraCosmos
@Serafos
Well, yeah... This fan art is very pretty ♥️
By the way, who's your favorite in love live series?
For me, It's Honoka!
@SakuraCosmos Nozomi is my favorite, but I also like these girls a lot:

Kosaka Honoka
Kurosawa Ruby (Sunshine!!)
Nakasu Kasumi (Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai)
Shibuya Kanon (Superstar!!)
Tang Keke (Superstar!!)
Uehara Ayumu (Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13

122 by winddevil1 »»
Yesterday, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 27

59 by Kikirkkr »»
Yesterday, 9:52 AM

» So that 'little' fan services on episode 1 are just my imagination?

mufarari - Apr 30

9 by THE_UNKILLED777 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 20

106 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

» This turned out to be a black horse

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Apr 20

35 by TiagoCosta »»
Apr 30, 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.