Or did I watched different anime?
as Disclosal I make animations.
as Sal Rama Risa I make oil paintings.
Apr 30, 8:05 PM
Dec 2020
no she did show her cleavage in the first scene
Apr 30, 8:23 PM

Jan 2013
If this weren't an original I would chalk it up to subtle manipulation in the early manga chapters, but maybe it's the same thing.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 30, 9:08 PM
Feb 2021
It was just to grab your attention. Nothing more.
Apr 30, 9:35 PM

Feb 2023
The director is also the director of Eromanga Sensei so you might expect some "fanservice" scene just like in the first episode

"Bocchi the Rock!" - Ijichi Nijika

Apr 30, 11:15 PM
Mar 2018
This is what I really like about online weebs, they always understand what I mean without me needing to explain it in detail.

Actually, in my circle in the rl, I am the most weeb among those who only watch One Piece, Boruto, or Jujutsu Kaisen. It's hard to talk about thigh or armpit scenes with them, let alone talk about schoolgirl uniforms and their socks and loafers. But here I was like a beginner, and that was fun in its own way.
as Disclosal I make animations.
as Sal Rama Risa I make oil paintings.
Apr 30, 11:21 PM
Mar 2023
It’s not your imagination, there is objectively some really short scenes of fan service in the first episode. As other guys said, they did it to capture your attention. In other terms, to increase the “Engagement Rate” and to capture as many people as possible (because yeah, almost everyone is looking for fan service).
May 1, 7:42 AM

May 2023
mufarari said:
This is what I really like about online weebs, they always understand what I mean without me needing to explain it in detail.

Actually, in my circle in the rl, I am the most weeb among those who only watch One Piece, Boruto, or Jujutsu Kaisen. It's hard to talk about thigh or armpit scenes with them, let alone talk about schoolgirl uniforms and their socks and loafers. But here I was like a beginner, and that was fun in its own way.

hahaha we all brothers in here 😂
May 1, 7:46 AM
Sep 2022
Honestly I didn't even notice.
May 1, 8:38 AM
Feb 2021
mufarari said:

I used to be like that but recently I made a friend who also watches ecchi,harem anime like me.
so Talkin Abt these stuff is hella funny 🤣
May 2, 8:50 AM

Apr 2020
Yes. You saw cleavage, in Episode 1.

Get it grip. It wasn‘t important or worth a discussion.
May 2, 3:16 PM
Jan 2022
Yes, just your imagination °-°
May 2, 9:59 PM

Feb 2020
Yeah, it lasted for a couple of seconds. Big deal. :P
May 5, 9:53 AM

Nov 2013
It was really "in your face" deliberate fanservice to be honest. People who aren't new to anime should be familiar with these. Throughout years I've noticed that some anime/manga do such "tricks" in first episode(s) only and then stop. It's kind of insulting to be honest; but I guess horny teens would disagree. It's like the show(s) know they suck or are mid, thus have to resort to shameless tactics to draw more attention; even though some of them are very good and didn't need to "stoop so low" to begin with. Mieruko-chan would be another quick example I can think about immediately.
May 5, 10:00 AM

Apr 2012
The fanservice in this show doesn't stop at this scene. It's just not always so obvious or lewd. ESPECIALLY in episode five. But people who don't realize this, thinking that it's just a cheap ploy to get attention, apparently aren't very aware of it.

More topics from this board

» Fanservice In Ep 1

Comet1 - 48 minutes ago

4 by Comet1 »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18

102 by Mirufy »»
3 hours ago

» Hit with the hidive curse

Gui_silva23 - Mar 11

45 by animegamer245 »»
5 hours ago

» Special Audio Drama video

Mainnus - 8 hours ago

2 by Mainnus »»
5 hours ago

» Whats the game kiui is playing in episode 3? Also mentioned in ep7

Kitsune_089 - May 19

5 by Lightsrevenge »»
Yesterday, 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.