Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 12, 6:39 AM

Aug 2020
Stop trying to enforce your opinion on to people and think that ur opinion is objective, you’re an idiot if you do that. Also comedy is subjective someone might not get every single joke that the show makes. Also if you complain about the show then why not just drop it and stfu? Y’all sound mad annoying you’re not important enough to be taken seriously or to be listened to. Yes the change in studio has lowered the animation quality but konosuba doesn’t need good animation for it to be good, if you genuinely think that konosuba needs good animation for it to be good then you’re not a real konosuba fan. The main focus is the characters and their interactions, not the story and animation.
Apr 12, 8:05 AM
Feb 2023
Every year, when the new season of an anime is released, a million forums are created by people to complain about anything about the anime, now it's like this with Konosuba, in May it will be with Kimetsu, in July with Oshi no ko, in October with Re:Zero, this is how MAL works unfortunately, nothing different from the traditional
Apr 12, 8:17 AM
Jun 2020
These people should do a review, not a threat. It's is already too repetitive (at least comment in the threats those already exist instead of creating a new one).
Apr 12, 8:37 AM

Jun 2016
A lot of things are subjective but that doesn't mean they can't be criticized/praised.
filthyfrank8142 said:
Also if you complain about the show then why not just drop it and stfu

Criticism is useful and mostly harmless. Don't get so worked up about it.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Apr 12, 9:14 AM
Sep 2022
MAL forums are literally troll playgrounds. I wouldn't treat anything written here as genuine opinion. There are accounts that I see constantly in different titles forums, creating the most obnoxious polarizing topics. They don't care what to write, it has nothing to do with opinions, the main goal is receiving a reaction. As far as I can see it works for them splendidly.
al_vlApr 12, 9:18 AM
Apr 12, 9:19 AM

Jan 2013
You would think after 2 seasons and multiple projects someone could work out whether or not they find something funny, but I guess not.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 12, 10:21 AM
Feb 2016
That's like, just your opinion bro.
Apr 12, 11:59 AM
Apr 2024
We all know it is practically illegal to criticize konosuba this season. Despite the entire viewerbase doing so. Imagine having a rating this high and still unable to take any criticism for ur show.
Apr 12, 10:56 PM
Aug 2020
LMFAO who enforced opinion to this person. This is comedy.
Apr 12, 11:02 PM

Jan 2024
I thought this season is awesome.
Apr 13, 12:50 AM
May 2019
Konosuba is the GOAT. Number one in my book.
Apr 25, 4:31 AM
Aug 2018
Seeing all the Heat and then i sit down to watch And Its still as good as ever, Hehe Im happy that Im on the Side where i can enjoy this Easily without forcing myself unlike Other shows where its pain to just sit through it. All 3 episodes were good so far, especially the 3rd one, Personally it was the Best so far for this season
Apr 25, 5:48 AM
Jun 2020
EastIndiaCompany said:
@Polvo_Aranha just did. Mal's algorithm only favors scores which is a viewership meter of how many people spam 10. Not actual images or engagement But anyone with a brain knows mal is literally cockblocking people from watching non isekai shows this season. People should be watching xmen 97 or thr bad batch instead of treating mediocre isekai as the next citizen kane

MAL's algorithm doesn't favor hater reviews.
Apr 25, 6:04 AM

Sep 2018
Comedy is indeed subjective, but there must be a reason why quite a few people, me included, are enjoying the third season much less than the previous entries; discussions can help understanding what exactly is wrong (did the comedy change? is it the pacing? or is this just a bad arc?).

It's also true that quite a few people are enjoying Konosuba exactly as much as in the past, that must be taken into account.
Apr 25, 6:25 AM
Jun 2020
EastIndiaCompany said:
@Polvo_Aranha mushoku has almost all negative reviews yet it still has an absurdly high score

Because most of them are haters complaining about the same thing.
Apr 25, 7:05 AM
Jun 2020
EastIndiaCompany said:
@Polvo_Aranha mushoku already underperformed in blu ray sales. Chainsaw man showed that streams didn't matter

Chainsaw Man is getting a movie.
Apr 25, 7:09 AM

Aug 2018
Everything perceived by the human mind is subjective. There is no objectivity with human consciousness. We are all slaves to the brain. All hail Konosuba.
Apr 26, 2:50 AM

Dec 2015
Comedy is more subjective than other stuff. Well technically everything is subjective but for other things it seems easier to find a common ground and taste ... while for comedy pretty often you either like it your you hate it.

I remember people even liked stuff like Lucky Star and claimed girls doing ... boring things ... is "comedy". And I did not understand. For KonoSuba: I like it. Sure ... there exists other comedy on a level a lot higher. But the setting, the characters (especially the male main - the spin-off without him and only Megumin was boring) ... it is just a nice combination here. And different types of jokes/comedy.

(The Sebastian thing was fun recently - with refering that Sebastian is a popular name for butlers in anime/manga.)

More topics from this board

» Is it just me or this series has been going downhill since season 2 ended? ( 1 2 )

Kitsune_089 - May 2

54 by Tropisch »»
1 hour ago

» Too much censorship this season. What is going on with the animation and direction? ( 1 2 )

AmeKnite - May 1

76 by Dragevard »»
3 hours ago

» Isnt Darkness kinda of the character this season?

spinjitsumaestro - May 1

28 by Dragevard »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1

100 by Dragevard »»
3 hours ago

» Translations are lacking this season.

Dashiva761 - May 2

31 by Dragevard »»
4 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.