Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 1, 1:34 AM
Aug 2022
Slight spoilers if you haven't watched the last episode of DS. If you continue to read and you haven't watched the last episode, you would spoiling a plot twist for yourself.

It's obvious that Demon Slayer's biggest flaw is it's character writing and overall cast of characters. There are few exceptions like Rengoku, Gyutaro and Tengen but for the most part, the characters aren't bad but just very plain and boring with no depth. This is unfortunately true for the main character of this show, Tanjiro, he's a generic shonen protag with a generic goal to kill all demons and save his sister.

Ok, this gets me to my point. Spoilers for the last episode ———

I feel like Nezuko dying would have impacted the show far better. It's pretty obvious that while Tanjiro is a good person, his main reason for being a demon slayer is because he wants to find a way to save his sister, killing demons and getting revenge on Muzan take second stage to that. I feel if Nezuko died, it would have caused Tanjiro to now question why he should be a demon slayer since he has now lost his purpose for being a demon slayer.

So there's 2 options I thought on how Tanjiro's chara get would change because of Nezuko's demise.

You could buckle down on the revenge route; Tanjiro could hunt down Muzan till he kills him. Maybe losing the caring and forgiving side of himself as he kills more and more demons to progress to Muzan. Seeing such a loving and innocent character turn cold, rage full and distant( like Thorfinn S1 but on a broader scale) would be great. It would just be a really good revenge story, since the audience would hate Muzan more since he basically caused the death of one of the beloved characters in the show. And also seeing Tanjiro change so drastically would be great. He wouldn't just be a fully good character now because even tho he is doing a good thing by killing demons and saving humans, he's doing it out of spite. You could parallel him and Shinobu together. Maybe show now that he has lost everything, the way he decided to deal with the death of the people he lost was through anger and distancing himef. Sure most of Tanjiro's family died before this but Nezuko gave him hope and held him together. Her dying and him losing his last remaining family would change him drastically. Although this version of Tanjiro is edgy, I know, but it's so different from what we have now, it would be refreshing. You bring back long hair Tanjiro and pair him up with the version of this character, I think that would be so sick.

You could create friction in the relationship with him and Zenitsu since Zenitsu cares about Nezuko and you could make him blame Tanjiro for her death. Both Tanjiro and Zenitsu recognising that they are still weak in the sense that even with all the power they possess, they couldn't protect someone they loved(which would be good at this moment of time since they been killing incredibly strong demons) Maybe make both vow to become stronger so nothing like that could happen. So that they don't have to lose people, especially someone they are so connected to. Zenitsu losing someone he was that close to maybe the catalyst to him consciously unlocking his full potential( I haven't read the manga btw). This would be great for Zenitsu's character, he's annoying at times and is also sorta of plain. As for Tanjiro again, you make him question his purpose of now being a demon slayer. Rather than blaming Muzan for his sisters death, he would blame himself even though there's nothing he could do since Nezuko made the decision for him but Tanjiro feeling like that was his fault and calling himself weak is still reasonable. Eventually Tanjiro still remains a demon slayer and now his main reason for kiling demons and Muzan would be to not let other people feel the pain he felt when he lost everything. So now he has purpose for being a demon slayer. That's character depth.

I feel both arcs would connect helo people connect to Tanjiro a lot more. Tanjiro never really had human elements in his character so this would make him seem more real. Even if none of these arcs were to be carried out thorough Tanjiro, just him grieving at the fact that Nezuko is dead makes him seem real. He didn't even do that when his family died in S1. It looked he moved on so quickly. Nezuko dying could potentially fix that flaw in his character.

Also this would impact the DS community for more. Nezuko, unlike the other characters who died, before this season and in the future, has been there from the beginning. Most character that have died don't have the same amount of screen time as Nezuko who's basically a main character. You kill her off, that's a lot more impact of the DS fanbase and makes Demon Slayer look very unpredictable and slightly move away from that 'generic' status.

So in my opinion, if Nezuko died, you have huge insane plot twist no one expected, chance to give depth to Tanjiro and possibly even Zenitsu, and overall greater impact on the DS fanbase. I understand Nezuko not dying was important cuz it gave Muzan more of a reason to target Tanjiro and Nezuko but he already was. So this seems like the better option. There's probably even more options that could have been taken if Nezuko died. Unfortunately none of that happened since she didn't. Anyways, is that an L take or nah? I feel like I'm the minority who feels this way😭😭
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 1, 1:46 AM
Sep 2023
HeSaidArise said:
Slight spoilers if you haven't watched the last episode of DS. If you continue to read and you haven't watched the last episode, you would spoiling a plot twist for yourself.

It's obvious that Demon Slayer's biggest flaw is it's character writing and overall cast of characters. There are few exceptions like Rengoku, Gyutaro and Tengen but for the most part, the characters aren't bad but just very plain and boring with no depth. This is unfortunately true for the main character of this show, Tanjiro, he's a generic shonen protag with a generic goal to kill all demons and save his sister.

I feel like Nezuko dying would have impacted the show far better. It's pretty obvious that while Tanjiro is a good person, his main reason for being a demon slayer is because he wants to find a way to save his sister, killing demons and getting revenge on Muzan take second stage to that. I feel if Nezuko died, it would have caused Tanjiro to now question why he should be a demon slayer since he has now lost his purpose for being a demon slayer.

So there's 2 options I thought on how Tanjiro's chara get would change because of Nezuko's demise.

You could buckle down on the revenge route; Tanjiro could hunt down Muzan till he kills him. Maybe losing the caring and forgiving side of himself as he kills more and more demons to progress to Muzan. Seeing such a loving and innocent character turn cold, rage full and distant( like Thorfinn S1 but on a broader scale) would be great. It would just be a really good revenge story, since the audience would hate Muzan more since he basically caused the death of one of the beloved characters in the show. And also seeing Tanjiro change so drastically would be great. He wouldn't just be a fully good character now because even tho he is doing a good thing by killing demons and saving humans, he's doing it out of spite. You could parallel him and Shinobu together. Maybe show now that he has lost everything, the way he decided to deal with the death of the people he lost was through anger and distancing himef. Sure most of Tanjiro's family died before this but Nezuko gave him hope and held him together. Her dying and him losing his last remaining family would change him drastically. Although this version of Tanjiro is edgy, I know, but it's so different from what we have now, it would be refreshing. You bring back long hair Tanjiro and pair him up with the version of this character, I think that would be so sick.

You could create friction in the relationship with him and Zenitsu since Zenitsu cares about Nezuko and you could make him blame Tanjiro for her death. Both Tanjiro and Zenitsu recognising that they are still weak in the sense that even with all the power they possess, they couldn't protect someone they loved(which would be good at this moment of time since they been killing incredibly strong demons) Maybe make both vow to become stronger so nothing like that could happen. So that they don't have to lose people, especially someone they are so connected to. Zenitsu losing someone he was that close to maybe the catalyst to him consciously unlocking his full potential( I haven't read the manga btw). This would be great for Zenitsu's character, he's annoying at times and is also sorta of plain. As for Tanjiro again, you make him question his purpose of now being a demon slayer. Rather than blaming Muzan for his sisters death, he would blame himself even though there's nothing he could do since Nezuko made the decision for him but Tanjiro feeling like that was his fault and calling himself weak is still reasonable. Eventually Tanjiro still remains a demon slayer and now his main reason for kiling demons and Muzan would be to not let other people feel the pain he felt when he lost everything. So now he has purpose for being a demon slayer. That's character depth.

I feel both arcs would connect helo people connect to Tanjiro a lot more. Tanjiro never really had human elements in his character so this would make him seem more real. Even if none of these arcs were to be carried out thorough Tanjiro, just him grieving at the fact that Nezuko is dead makes him seem real. He didn't even do that when his family died in S1. It looked he moved on so quickly. Nezuko dying could potentially fix that flaw in his character.

Also this would impact the DS community for more. Nezuko, unlike the other characters who died, before this season and in the future, has been there from the beginning. Most character that have died don't have the same amount of screen time as Nezuko who's basically a main character. You kill her off, that's a lot more impact of the DS fanbase and makes Demon Slayer look very unpredictable and slightly move away from that 'generic' status.

So in my opinion, if Nezuko died, you have huge insane plot twist no one expected, chance to give depth to Tanjiro and possibly even Zenitsu, and overall greater impact on the DS fanbase. I understand Nezuko not dying was important cuz it gave Muzan more of a reason to target Tanjiro and Nezuko but he already was. So this seems like the better option. There's probably even more options that could have been taken if Nezuko died. Unfortunately none of that happened since she didn't. Anyways, is that an L take or nah? I feel like I'm the minority who feels this way😭😭

I ain't reading allat 💀
Apr 1, 1:57 AM
Aug 2022
sung_jinzero_69 said:
HeSaidArise said:

I ain't reading allat 💀

that's like 40 minutes gone😭😭. W profile pic tho
Apr 1, 1:58 AM
May 2016
You are wrong on multiple levels.
Firstly, Tanjiro isn't a generic protagonist. A generic protagonist is stupid or goofy, somewhat selfish and usually loud, like Goku, Naruto, Asta for example. But Tanjiro is selfless, relatively intelligent and usually calm. The generic protagonist is more like Zenitsu in KnY.
Secondly, even the story isn't the generic route, but Tanjiro isn't there to kill all the demons. He actually wants to help all of them which were presented in S1 with Tamayo who is a demon, but not his sister.

As for your idea, it's pretty stupid. Generally it is bad, because Tanjiro would have lost his purpose. That's all.
You were talking like you presented 2 options, but in reality you didn't. The 2nd option works with the first one, but the focus is different, because you were talking about Zenitsu more.
As for the first one, that's the generic shounen route where everything is black and white, so you can have your revenge. Like how Eren wanted revenge on the titans. In reality though, that's not that simple, that's why KnY isn't following the generic route.
Apr 1, 1:58 AM
Sep 2023
HeSaidArise said:
sung_jinzero_69 said:

I ain't reading allat 💀

that's like 40 minutes gone😭😭. W profile pic tho

Sorry brother 😭
Apr 1, 2:07 AM
Aug 2022
ktg said:
Firstly, Tanjiro isn't a generic protagonist. A generic protagonist is stupid or goofy, somewhat selfish and usually loud, like Goku, Naruto, Asta for example. But Tanjiro is selfless, relatively intelligent and usually calm. The generic protagonist is more like Zenitsu in KnY.
Secondly, even the story isn't the generic route, but Tanjiro isn't there to kill all the demons. He actually wants to help all of them which were presented in S1 with Tamayo who is a demon, but not his sister.

As for your idea, it's pretty stupid. Generally it is bad, because Tanjiro would have lost his purpose. That's all.
You were talking like you presented 2 options, but in reality you didn't. The 2nd option works with the first one, but the focus is different, because you were talking about Zenitsu more.
As for the first one, that's the generic shounen route where everything is black and white, so you can have your revenge. Like how Eren wanted revenge on the titans. In reality though, that's not that simple, that's why KnY isn't following the generic route.

Bro you always on me bro.
First option does not go in hand with the second one. Its a similar situation with a different outcome. First one is Tanjiro just going edgy and losing his loving side for demons for sure and second one is Tanjiro questioning that love for demons while gaining new purpose and further cementing why he is a demon slayer. Both of them r similar tho in the sense that yh Tanjiro does go against demons in some way. The point of the two options is so Tanjiro can find new purpose and question his role as a demon slayer and why he does it in the first place because that's interesting and the show has never done it before. So I presented two options to make Tanjiro lose its process.
Also Tanjiro's main purpose is his sister. His sister takes priority over any demon so. He doesn't hate them tho cuz Tanjiro is a loving guy and sees the good in them. Just like he did with his sister.
We gotta agree on something. Also stop coming at me with such heat. Give my ideas respect I give ur retort respect
HeSaidAriseApr 1, 2:11 AM
Apr 1, 2:12 AM
Dec 2022
HeSaidArise said:

aint reading allat man. good for you or sorry that happened
Apr 1, 2:16 AM

Jun 2020
This arc had way more flaws than just the characters lmao

Nezuko's fake out death was very stupid even in the manga but if she did not survive then Muzan would not resort to taking immediate action on the Demon Slayers. Since you are upset about the character writing I'm pretty sure you will enjoy the next season because it seems like they're adding a lot of filler
Apr 1, 2:21 AM
May 2016
HeSaidArise said:
ktg said:

First option does not go in hand with the second one. Its a similar situation with a different outcome. First one is Tanjiro just going edgy and losing his loving side for demons for sure and second one is Tanjiro questioning that love for demons while gaining new purpose and further cementing why he is a demon slayer. Both of them r similar tho in the sense that yh Tanjiro does go against demons in some way. The point of the two options is so Tanjiro can find new purpose and question his role as a demon slayer and why he does it in the first place because that's interesting and the show has never done it before. So I presented two options to make Tanjiro lose its process.
Also Tanjiro's main purpose is his sister. His sister takes priority over any demon so. He doesn't hate them tho cuz Tanjiro is a loving guy and sees the good in them. Just like he did with his sister.
We gotta agree on something. Also stop coming at me with such heat. Give my ideas respect I give ur retort respect

I'm not on you, I'm on stupid takes.
And again, those 2 options are the same. To Tanjiro or more like any character becomes edgy in many cases they rethink their ideologies and purposes. So again, you just mentioned different aspects of the same route.

And secondly, it was shown in the latest season that Nezuko isn't exactly the priority, because - even if he needed a little push - he went after the demon instead of protecting Nezuko from the sun.
Apr 1, 2:34 AM
Aug 2022
ktg said:
HeSaidArise said:

And again, those 2 options are the same. To Tanjiro or more like any character becomes edgy in many cases they rethink their ideologies and purposes. So again, you just mentioned different aspects of the same route.

And secondly, it was shown in the latest season that Nezuko isn't exactly the priority, because - even if he needed a little push - he went after the demon instead of protecting Nezuko from the sun.

Ok whatever you think its the same route whatever. What's the problem with those two routes? You haven't said why their bad options necessarily. DS story is generic af, it's literally battle of the week in s1 and the movie, s2 and s3 all have similar structures with slight tweaks in characters and locations. Nezuko dying changes stuff off cuz DS needs something new and is generic. Bro I even said there's far more options if Nezuko died than the 2 I presented. Also Tanjiro was very indecisive sure but I guarantee he would have chosen Nezuko cuz she's the reason he did what he was doing in the first place—especially since it was her or two randoms. Nezuko made the decision for him tho so ok

Also talking about stupid takes but bro last time we argued I was right tho. I called everything but u said what I was saying was stupid. R we running it back or sumn
HeSaidAriseApr 1, 2:38 AM
Apr 1, 2:38 AM
May 2016
HeSaidArise said:
ktg said:

Ok whatever you think its the same route whatever. What's the problem with those two routes? You haven't said why their bad options necessarily. DS story is generic af, it's literally battle of the week in s1 and the movie, s2 and s3 all have similar structures with slight tweaks in characters and locations. Nezuko dying changes stuff off cuz DS needs something new and is generic. Bro I even said there's far more options if Nezuko died than the 2 I presented. Also Tanjiro was very indecisive sure but I guarantee he would have chosen Nezuko cuz she's the reason he did what he was doing in the first place—especially since it was her or two randoms. Nezuko made the decision for him tho so ok

Also talking about stupid takes but bro last time we argued I was right tho. I called everything but u said what I was saying was stupid. R we running it back or sumn

I already said it, but you ignored it like you ignored it last time we talked.
The loved one's death leads to the generic route, because that's the generic shounen route and not this one. How Eren started his journey? With his mother's death.
I don't want to see the same generic revenge route again and again, just because you failed to realize that it is far from being generic.
Apr 1, 2:43 AM
Oct 2019
ktg said:
HeSaidArise said:

He's not lmaooo
You say he has stupid takes when you say stupid thing yourself.
Tanjiro stayed with his sister asking the villager for forgiveness and it was NEZUKO HERSELF who threw him into the air so that he could kill the demon.
This proves the point of the post, Tanjiro thinks of his sister first.
It was his sister who was ready to die so that Tanjiro could go and save the villagers.
Which, also, invalidates your "Tanjiro is not a classic protagonist", no he is just emotionally weak, which... is not better.
But now that Nezuko is immune to the sun so yes he can concentrate on the demons and Muzan and there YES Nezuko is no longer his priority.
However until the end of this arc, it was his priority.
Apr 1, 2:49 AM
Aug 2022
ktg said:
HeSaidArise said:

The loved one's death leads to the generic route, because that's the generic shounen route and not this one. How Eren started his journey? With his mother's death.
I don't want to see the same generic revenge route again and again, just because you failed to realize that it is far from being generic.

Respond to the rest of my message pls and also the second option doesn't necessarily need to involve revenge it's more so questioning the demon slayer role. It's something most shonen fail to do-question their role. That's something JJKS2 did well with Itadori and it was unique and Nezuko's death presented the opportunity to do so. I'm not ignoring u here. There r two options, Tanjiro does not need to embark on revenge on the second option. And Nezuko's death would have presented a lot more other options anyway than what I mentioned.
Yes, the revenge route is generic but it would be refreshing especially since itz with a loving and innocent character like Tanjiro. it would show how much that loss impacted him. That's depth. You wanna tell me Tanjiros character has depth to him. Really? Come on bro.
Apr 1, 2:50 AM
May 2016
JaysonNnN said:
ktg said:

He's not lmaooo
Tanjiro stayed with his sister asking the villager for forgiveness and it was NEZUKO HERSELF who threw him into the air so that he could kill the demon.
It was his sister who was ready to die so that Tanjiro could go and save the villagers.
Which, also, invalidates your "Tanjiro is not a classic protagonist", no he is just emotionally weak, which... is not better.
But now that Nezuko is immune to the sun so yes he can concentrate on the demons and Muzan and there YES Nezuko is no longer his priority.

Incorrect. Nezuko was already burning when Tanjiro was holding her. So if Nezuko was the priority, then even after Nezuko threw him, he would have rushed back to her, but he didn't. This actually proves my point that Nezuko isn't the priority, at least not alone (this was actually proven by his inner monologue, he couldn't choose, so Nezuko wasn't the priority).
Therefore your take is also stupid.
The priority is always the priority, even if the priority throws you.

And btw, I'm saying this, because you failed to understand it. This isn't the main problem with his proposal. The main problem like I said already 3 times, that Nezuko's death would lead us to a generic shounen route.
Apr 1, 2:51 AM
Aug 2022
Dumb said:
This arc had way more flaws than just the characters lmao

Nezuko's fake out death was very stupid even in the manga but if she did not survive then Muzan would not resort to taking immediate action on the Demon Slayers. Since you are upset about the character writing I'm pretty sure you will enjoy the next season because it seems like they're adding a lot of filler

Yh I get it but u could still create the conflict. Maybe instead of Muzan going after the Demon Slayers, Tanjiro brings the fight to Muzan thereby forcing his hand. Something like that
Ik this season had a lot of flaws but I felt there's was a huge opportunity missed here and I've already seen post about DS flaws
Apr 1, 2:52 AM
Aug 2022
JaysonNnN said:
ktg said:

He's not lmaooo

ty bro. I appreciate it
Apr 1, 2:53 AM

Jan 2021
Wtf. I just read the first part and I dont think I will bother reading the spoilers part.
Tanjiro is quite possibly the best new gen shonen MC and Kny characters are pretty solid overall. The only character that was bad writing wise was Upper 5. Otherwise, every character is pretty great. There is a reason why Kny characters top Japan's favorite character list. Rengoku was excellent, Akaza and Kokushibo are quite possibly two of the best new villains, Gyomei is deservingly the strongest current Hashira, Tengen was flashy and we will see so much more in the infinity castle arc.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Apr 1, 2:57 AM
Aug 2022
FZREMAKE said:
Wtf. I just read the first part and I dont think I will bother reading the spoilers part.
Tanjiro is quite possibly the best new gen shonen MC and Kny characters are pretty solid overall. The only character that was bad writing wise was Upper 5. Otherwise, every character is pretty great. There is a reason why Kny characters top Japan's favorite character list. Rengoku was excellent, Akaza and Kokushibo are quite possibly two of the best new villains, Gyomei is deservingly the strongest current Hashira, Tengen was flashy and we will see so much more in the infinity castle arc.

Tanjiro is as interesting as white bread bro. He has his moments for sure and whenever he gives his respect to a demon, it's beautiful. But he has basic personality and nun else real. 6/10 character fr. Wtf is Kokushibo. We haven't seen Gyomei(the stone guy I think) do anything yet. Zenitsu is annoying. And how is Akaza a good villain when he has no depth to him. We know nun about him. I assume your talking manga wise but I haven't read the manga so I'm talking about the anime rn. I forgot the names of the two hashiras that starred this season cuz they were so mediocre and plain compared to Tengen and Rengoku. Bro one of their backstories was I was called ugly even if she isn't.
Apr 1, 3:01 AM
May 2016
HeSaidArise said:
ktg said:

Respond to the rest of my message pls and also the second option doesn't necessarily need to involve revenge it's more so questioning the demon slayer role. It's something most shonen fail to do-question their role. That's something JJKS2 did well with Itadori and it was unique and Nezuko's death presented the opportunity to do so. I'm not ignoring u here. There r two options, Tanjiro does not need to embark on revenge on the second option. And Nezuko's death would have presented a lot more other options anyway than what I mentioned.
Yes, the revenge route is generic but it would be refreshing especially since itz with a loving and innocent character like Tanjiro. it would show how much that loss impacted him. That's depth. You wanna tell me Tanjiros character has depth to him. Really? Come on bro.

I responded to your whole comment. You made a statement about how KnY is generic, then talked about your options.
So I said that no, this is not the generic route. The generic route would be revenge and you admitted it in this comment.
I also said that even if there are differences in your 2 options. It can be shown in a single one, so we shouldn't call them different options, because they can exist in the same storyline.

As for this comment, what you want is actually happening in the show, but not inside a single character. Tanjiro made others question the Demon Slayer Corps and that was the whole purpose of Tanjiro being this selfless. This actually works because the Corps rules are pretty simple and straightforward.
It would make no sense for Tanjiro to think about what a Demon slayer should do or how should act, because he never really followed their rules.
JJK is a bad example, because there are no clear rules about how they need to act. In many cases sorcerers act for self interest. So it's hard to question anything when there's no unity.
Apr 1, 3:04 AM
May 2016
HeSaidArise said:
FZREMAKE said:

Tanjiro is as interesting as white bread bro. He has his moments for sure and whenever he gives his respect to a demon, it's beautiful. But he has basic personality and nun else real. 6/10 character fr. Wtf is Kokushibo. We haven't seen Gyomei(the stone guy I think) do anything yet. Zenitsu is annoying. And how is Akaza a good villain when he has no depth to him. We know nun about him. I assume your talking manga wise but I haven't read the manga so I'm talking about the anime rn. I forgot the names of the two hashiras that starred this season cuz they were so mediocre and plain compared to Tengen and Rengoku. Bro one of their backstories was I was called ugly even if she isn't.

So you failed to understand her backstory and that's why the character is bad. lol. Best argument ever.
In that age the beauty standards were different. So in reality she would have been called ugly.
In the same way, how Maomao from Kusuriya no Hitorigoto is called ugly because of freckles. There are certain norms in certain ages.
Apr 1, 3:06 AM
Aug 2022
ktg said:
HeSaidArise said:

So you failed to understand her backstory and that's why the character is bad. lol. Best argument ever.
In that age the beauty standards were different. So in reality she would have been called ugly.
In the same way, how Maomao from Kusuriya no Hitorigoto is called ugly because of freckles. There are certain norms in certain ages.

so her being ugly inspired her to be a demon slayer because?
Apr 1, 3:07 AM

Jul 2015
Yeah, whenever I hear those "It would be better if Nezuko died" takes, I visibly cringe, mostly because this idiotic take is so common for some reason.
No, Demon Slayer was never about revenge. Never was and never will, which author actually managed to convey. If Nezuko would die, Tanjiro would not only doubt his future as Demon Slayer, but even his life as a whole because Nezuko is literally the only reason that keeps him in this world. You basically think it would be better to remove a deuteragonist and with her an entire point of the show.
It's as if Frodo would somehow lose The Ring and reconsider his mission into fighting armies of Sauron along the rest of the Fellowship. It's stupid and doesn't make sense.

Apr 1, 3:09 AM
Aug 2022
Piromysl said:
Yeah, whenever I hear those "It would be better if Nezuko died" takes, I visibly cringe, mostly because this idiotic take is so common for some reason.
No, Demon Slayer was never about revenge. Never was and never will, which author actually managed to convey. If Nezuko would die, Tanjiro would not only doubt his future as Demon Slayer, but even his life as a whole because Nezuko is literally the only reason that keeps him in this world. You basically think it would be better to remove a deuteragonist and with her an entire point of the show.
It's as if Frodo would somehow lose The Ring and reconsider his mission into fighting armies of Sauron along the rest of the Fellowship. It's stupid and doesn't make sense.

I'm not sayin Nezuko not dying was a bad thing nah. I'm saying that her dying would have been better for Tanjiros and Zenitsu's characters as a whole if done correctly. It also necessarily doesn't need to be about revenge. And it would have had more impact on the DS fanbase because she's basically a main character.
Apr 1, 3:10 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to HeSaidArise
FZREMAKE said:

@HeSaidArise Look at all the new MCs. Deku, Itadori, Denji, Asta etc. There is no way any of them is better than Tanjiro. His backstory, moments reasoning and personality is far more appealing than any other new gen MCs. If he is a 6/10 then the other MCs are below 5.
Ah I see. You are judging just from the anime. You dont know much about Upper 1, Gyomei and Akaza. Lets just say that the Infinity castle arc brings a lot more depth to the characters and we will see backstories of plenty of other characters that are surely better than Rengoku. Even Zenitsu becomes better (I personally never found him annoying cause exaggerated expression and screaming is what I expected when I started watching anime).
Tokito's backstory was good. Its just his personality to be quite. Genya and Sanemi's backstory was impactful too.
Mitsuri's backstory was different. It wasnt about demons so all those people who wanted something different got what they wanted. Yeah her being ugly didnt make sense since anime girls are supposed to be beautiful of course but they did provide as much a reason as possible like the beauty standards being different.

Apr 1, 3:14 AM
Aug 2022
FZREMAKE said:
@HeSaidArise Look at all the new MCs. Deku, Itadori, Denji, Asta etc. There is no way any of them is better than Tanjiro. His backstory, moments reasoning and personality is far more appealing than any other new gen MCs. If he is a 6/10 then the other MCs are below 5.
Ah I see. You are judging just from the anime. You dont know much about Upper 1, Gyomei and Akaza. Lets just say that the Infinity castle arc brings a lot more depth to the characters and we will see backstories of plenty of other characters that are surely better than Rengoku. Even Zenitsu becomes better (I personally never found him annoying cause exaggerated expression and screaming is what I expected when I started watching anime).
Tokito's backstory was good. Its just his personality to be quite. Genya and Sanemi's backstory was impactful too.
Mitsuri's backstory was different. It wasnt about demons so all those people who wanted something different got what they wanted. Yeah her being ugly didnt make sense since anime girls are supposed to be beautiful of course but they did provide as much a reason as possible like the beauty standards being different.

All those MCs are better than Tanjiro cuz they actually have depth(Idk bout Asta I just started watching Black Clover). Tanjiro isn't a bad character cuz he's not written badly. But Tanjiro is a flat character. A character who does not change at all. That's boring
Yes I took my takes from anime. I heard Infinity Castle Arc will be peak so they'll probably change its not like I hate DS.
I still think her arc is ass and she was boring. but I understand where u coming from
Apr 1, 3:16 AM
May 2016
HeSaidArise said:
ktg said:

Look, what are we talking about when you clearly didn't understand the show? What was the purpose of a woman in that age? What were the expectations from them?
In that society it was like saying that she has no place in it, she's useless. In their whole life girls taught how to become the best wives and she failed in that job. She had no purpose of living at that point. That's why she started acting differently. Changing herself to be able to blend in.
So naturally when she actually meets someone who thinks highly of her and accepts her as is, then yes, joining that community would be her best interest, because she can be herself.
In that aspect this was showcasing how to become an independent, strong woman.

Obviously if you don't even try to understand the characters, then you won't notice how deep they are, but most of the characters from KnY are above average writing-wise.
Apr 1, 3:19 AM
May 2016
HeSaidArise said:
FZREMAKE said:

All those MCs are better than Tanjiro cuz they actually have depth(Idk bout Asta I just started watching Black Clover). Tanjiro isn't a bad character cuz he's not written badly. But Tanjiro is a flat character. A character who does not change at all. That's boring
Yes I took my takes from anime. I heard Infinity Castle Arc will be peak so they'll probably change its not like I hate DS.
I still think her arc is ass and she was boring. but I understand where u coming from

Lol, you didn't just call them better? :DDD
Itadori and Deku are the same type as Tanjiro, while Denji and Asta are the old generic shounen MC (like Goku).
Apr 1, 3:25 AM
Aug 2022
Piromysl said:

Aight look at it like this right
Tanjiro loses Nezuko and has now lost everything. He's in a dark place. He ponders the way he treats demons. Remember Shinobu hated demons cuz what they did to her personally. Now ofc Tanjiro already lost people he loved at the hands of demons but he had Nezuko. She held him together. Furthermore, her being a demon and his overall loving nature let him still show them love. Killing Nezuko off lets him ponder the way he treats demons. If he feels anger if he rage he's a hypocrite and yet that makes him feel real.

Tanjiro lost Nezuko now he has no purpose, he reconsiders why he does what he does in the first place. Because just like in real life, when purpose is lost we often stop doing it because why? Its like you pray to God before a test but you won't pray to him to regularly because you think you need to. I feel creating such internal conflict within Tanjiro would be amazing. About how he would resolve to continue being a demon slayer‐
revenge route I alr said which I feel would be refreshing to the generic story or
some type of experience like Nezuko coming to her spiritually or something like in a dream like they did with his family members. He resolves that he will defeat Muzan so no human can suffer like he did and will also continue to treat demons with respect cuz originally they were human once. Now u have a parallel and contrast to someone like Shinobu or Giyu who lost people to demons and chose rage and Tanjiro chose forgiveness. Sets up a nice theme there. Tanjiro losing everything and refusing to give up and still be himself would have made his flat character far better.
HeSaidAriseApr 1, 3:49 AM
Apr 1, 3:27 AM
Aug 2022
ktg said:
HeSaidArise said:

Look, what are we talking about when you clearly didn't understand the show? What was the purpose of a woman in that age? What were the expectations from them?
In that society it was like saying that she has no place in it, she's useless. In their whole life girls taught how to become the best wives and she failed in that job. She had no purpose of living at that point. That's why she started acting differently. Changing herself to be able to blend in.
So naturally when she actually meets someone who thinks highly of her and accepts her as is, then yes, joining that community would be her best interest, because she can be herself.

Obviously if you don't even try to understand the characters, then you won't notice how deep they are, but most of the characters from KnY are above average writing-wise.

You know after I finished my sentence I was gonna say, 'To prove herself? She's still boring' but I guess it didn't edit so whatever. She's still boring. No personality like the hashiras before her. I understand her character I just think its stupid.
Apr 1, 3:30 AM

Jul 2015
HeSaidArise said:
Piromysl said:

Tanjiro loses Nezuko and has now lost everything. He's in a dark place. He ponders the way he treats demons. Remember Shinobu hated demons cuz what they did to her personally. Now ofc Tanjiro already lost people he loved at the hands of demons but he had Nezuko. She held him together. Furthermore, her being a demon and his overall loving nature let him still show them love. Killing Nezuko off lets him ponder the way he treats demons. If he feels anger if he rage he's a hypocrite and yet that makes him feel real.

Tanjiro lost Nezuko now he has no purpose, he reconsiders why he does what he does in the first place. Because just like in real life, when purpose is lost we often stop doing it because why? Its like you pray to God before a test but you won't pray to him to regularly because you think you need to. I feel creating such internal conflict within Tanjiro would be amazing. About how he would resolve to continue being a demon slayer‐
revenge route I alr said which I feel would be refreshing to the generic story or
some type of experience like Nezuko coming to her spiritually or something like in a dream like they did with his family members. You know he resolves that he will defeat Muzan so no human can suffer like he did and will also continue to treat demons with respect cuz originally they were human once. Now u have a parallel and contrast to someone like Shinobu or Giyu who lost people to demons and chose rage and Tanjiro chose forgiveness. Sets up a nice theme there

What the actual fcuk did I just read...
You basically want to retcon a character and completely flip the script for completely no reason in the second half of the story, despite the overall theme of the show beibg firmly established.
Nobody would want to see the downfall of Tanjiro and seeing him becoming an edgy, vengeful boi.
PiromyslApr 1, 3:37 AM

Apr 1, 3:32 AM
Aug 2022
Piromysl said:
HeSaidArise said:

some type of experience like Nezuko coming to her spiritually or something like in a dream like they did with his family members. You know he resolves that he will defeat Muzan so no human can suffer like he did and will also continue to treat demons with respect cuz originally they were human once. Now u have a parallel and contrast to someone like Shinobu or Giyu who lost people to demons and chose rage and Tanjiro chose forgiveness. Sets up a nice theme there

You basically want to retcon a character.

😭😭 I thought I cooked. My bad. Agree to disagree
Apr 1, 3:32 AM
Aug 2022
Piromysl said:
HeSaidArise said:

No I want development. I didn't retcon nun. It's change. Nothing changes about Tanjiro if any of these roots happen. It's like saying what happen to Eren was a retcon even tho it's a change due to an event
Apr 1, 3:40 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to HeSaidArise
FZREMAKE said:

@HeSaidArise Give me one reason how those characters have more depth than Tanjiro. Itadori is quite possibly the worst new gen MC. Remove Sukuna from his body and he literally becomes a side character. Denji is all about boobs. How the hell does Tanjiro not change. Wtf are you even talking about. He was weak, he grew stronger after every arc. He hates killing demons cause of his sympathy towards those who were once humans yet still he knows that he should kill them. Do you want him to do a 180 and become a villain or something? A kind hearted person forced to become a slayer and becoming stronger consistently is not good enough for you.

Apr 1, 3:41 AM
Aug 2022
ktg said:
HeSaidArise said:

Itadori and Deku are the same type as Tanjiro, while Denji and Asta are the old generic shounen MC (like Goku).

First of all Goku is not a selfish character until DBS. Pls bro go re read DBZ. He's an experienced martial artist who sought for good while wanting to get stronger. DBS character assassinated him.

Pls Denji is not a generic shonen protag. Generic shonen protags have a basic goal and are usually just very good characters that can do no wrong. Denji is a bad person, he isn't doing the good things he doesn't cuz he cares about people, he's doing it for praise, money, and for a girl. Denji, even tho turned up to the extreme, has human elements. By no means is Denji generic. His goal alone is never generic. Sure generic shonen protags r perverted but no one has ever had the goal of touching a girls' chest as their motivation.

Itadori is far better than Tanjiro even with how bad Gege is fumbling JJK rn. Ik you don't like JJK that much tho and I'm pretty we already argued about this.

Idk about Asta and I just like Deku far better than Tanjiro cuz I really like him in s1 which I think is a hot take.
Apr 1, 3:43 AM
May 2016
HeSaidArise said:
ktg said:

You know after I finished my sentence I was gonna say, 'To prove herself? She's still boring' but I guess it didn't edit so whatever. She's still boring. No personality like the hashiras before her. I understand her character I just think its stupid.

No, you didn't understand her. That's why you asked something like "she became hashira because she was called ugly". That proves that you did not understand her.
Being boring is subjective. That has nothing to do with the show.
Apr 1, 3:43 AM

Jul 2015
HeSaidArise said:
Piromysl said:

No I want development. I didn't retcon nun. It's change. Nothing changes about Tanjiro if any of these roots happen. It's like saying what happen to Eren was a retcon even tho it's a change due to an event

You wouldn't be able to make Tanjiro a vengeful and hateful boi without retconing or assupulls, because that would be completely against his well established character and nature.

Apr 1, 3:46 AM
Aug 2022
FZREMAKE said:
@HeSaidArise Give me one reason how those characters have more depth than Tanjiro. Itadori is quite possibly the worst new gen MC. Remove Sukuna from his body and he literally becomes a side character. Denji is all about boobs. How the hell does Tanjiro not change. Wtf are you even talking about. He was weak, he grew stronger after every arc. He hates killing demons cause of his sympathy towards those who were once humans yet still he knows that he should kill them. Do you want him to do a 180 and become a villain or something? A kind hearted person forced to become a slayer and becoming stronger consistently is not good enough for you.

I don't want him to become a villian no. I'm sayin that's an option or was an option prior to the last episode. If you see what I wrote to Piromysl(hopefully I spelt ur name right) Tanjiro staying strong after losing so much would be inspirational. Here's the problem. Tanjiro never even grieves about the death of his parents and siblings. Of course they are moments where he remembers them and ofc there's that scene on mugen train wheres angry about the disrespect to his family but that's it. No emotion no pondering no nun. He is not real. No human elements. That's fine. He's a flat character. I'm saying Nezuko dying allows him to grieve all of them and then he perseveres and then that's even better.
Comparing a character to characters with flaws and human emotions like Denji and Itadori is not it. And Deku lowkey better than Tanjiro imo but I can see ur argument for why Tanjiro better.
Apr 1, 3:47 AM
Aug 2022
Piromysl said:
HeSaidArise said:

You wouldn't be able to make Tanjiro a vengeful and hateful boi without retconing or assupulls, because that would be completely against his well established character and nature.

No bro. He doesn't need to become vengeful. If Nezuko died and what I said happened. Then showing him persevere even tho he's lost everything would be inspirational and amazing and would connect to a lot more people. Brodie did u read what I told u properly, when u said wtf did I just read.
Apr 1, 3:50 AM

Jul 2015
HeSaidArise said:
Piromysl said:

No bro. He doesn't need to become vengeful. If Nezuko died and what I said happened. Then showing him persevere even tho he's lost everything would be inspirational and amazing and would connect to a lot more people. Brodie did u read what I told u properly, when u said wtf did I just read.

As I said, you cannot just flip the script out of nowhere for no reason and expect people to approve it. It's not Hollywood.

Apr 1, 3:52 AM
Aug 2022
Piromysl said:
HeSaidArise said:

As I said, you cannot just flip the script out of nowhere for no reason and expect people to approve it. It's not Hollywood.

I ain't flipping no script. He loses everything and still remains loving to demons and his enemies and still remains a good person. I alr said this but Tanjiro didn't even really grieve when his parents and siblings died. So do it now with Nezuko. It's still the same character but with more depth.
Apr 1, 3:52 AM
May 2016
HeSaidArise said:
ktg said:

First of all Goku is not a selfish character until DBS. Pls bro go re read DBZ. He's an experienced martial artist who sought for good while wanting to get stronger. DBS character assassinated him.

Pls Denji is not a generic shonen protag. Generic shonen protags have a basic goal and are usually just very good characters that can do no wrong. Denji is a bad person, he isn't doing the good things he doesn't cuz he cares about people, he's doing it for praise, money, and for a girl. Denji, even tho turned up to the extreme, has human elements. By no means is Denji generic. His goal alone is never generic. Sure generic shonen protags r perverted but no one has ever had the goal of touching a girls' chest as their motivation.

Itadori is far better than Tanjiro even with how bad Gege is fumbling JJK rn. Ik you don't like JJK that much tho and I'm pretty we already argued about this.

Idk about Asta and I just like Deku far better than Tanjiro cuz I really like him in s1 which I think is a hot take.

I said somewhat selfish characters which is true. Tanjiro even though he's hungry would share his food with you, while characters like Naruto, Goku or Luffy wouldn't.
That's why Goku fell into the selfish category.

Denji is generic, because he also fell into this category and no, these types of MC are not generally good. In many cases they just happen to be good ones. Like Luffy from One Piece or Denji, but all of them work for their own self interest. Luffy wants to be the Pirate King, Denji wants money and girls, while Naruto wants to be the Hokage.

Itadori is not better, at least up to this point. Currently it is the same as Tanjiro with less depth, because we don't know much about Itadori. He has a vague reason to do anything, almost no motivation, while in the case of Tanjiro, at least the purpose is clear and he follows it.
I'm afraid that Gege wants him to become a generic MC which would be bad.
And who exactly said that I don't like JJK? S1 was insanely good, but they fk'd up S2.

Asta is pretty much the same as Naruto in every aspect.
Apr 1, 4:01 AM
Aug 2022
ktg said:
HeSaidArise said:

I said somewhat selfish characters which is true. Tanjiro even though he's hungry would share his food with you, while characters like Naruto, Goku or Luffy wouldn't.

Denji is generic, because he also fell into this category and no, these types of MC are not generally good. In many cases they just happen to be good ones. Like Luffy from One Piece or Denji, but all of them work for their own self interest. Luffy wants to be the Pirate King, Denji wants money and girls, while Naruto wants to be the Hokage.

Itadori is not better, at least up to this point. Currently it is the same as Tanjiro with less depth, because we don't know much about Itadori. He has a vague reason to do anything, almost no motivation, while in the case of Tanjiro, at least the purpose is clear and he follows it.
And who exactly said that I don't like JJK? S1 was insanely good, but they fk'd up S2.

Denji is different cuz he's a bad person. Luffy is not selfish. Naruto is not selfish. Using food as way to tell characters that are selfish is absurd come on. Luffy has liberated islands, intentionally and unintentionally and has put his life on the line for numerous people and islands Naruto up to Boruto decided to ca him was not selfish, he saved lives and villages and tried his hardest to save people he considered close like Gaara.
Apr 1, 4:14 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to HeSaidArise
FZREMAKE said:

I don't want him to become a villian no. I'm sayin that's an option or was an option prior to the last episode. If you see what I wrote to Piromysl(hopefully I spelt ur name right) Tanjiro staying strong after losing so much would be inspirational. Here's the problem. Tanjiro never even grieves about the death of his parents and siblings. Of course they are moments where he remembers them and ofc there's that scene on mugen train wheres angry about the disrespect to his family but that's it. No emotion no pondering no nun. He is not real. No human elements. That's fine. He's a flat character. I'm saying Nezuko dying allows him to grieve all of them and then he perseveres and then that's even better.
Comparing a character to characters with flaws and human emotions like Denji and Itadori is not it. And Deku lowkey better than Tanjiro imo but I can see ur argument for why Tanjiro better.
@HeSaidArise I dont know what you are trying to say. "Tanjiro staying strong even after losing so much would be inspirational". He literally lost all of his family to a demon attack and he was strong enough to save his sister, become a demon slayer and progress towards becoming a stronger slayer who is capable of killing lower ranks and fighting Upper rank. How is that not staying strong after losing so much? Tanjiro grieves about his family but here is the interesting thing. He didnt stop there and lost his will or went full revenge route. He saw a ray of hope in his sister who was still barely alive. He knew grieving there wont do him anything so despite all that panicking, he picked up his sister and became strong enough to find a cure for her. That was the reason why he became strong and remained firm. How is that not good enough?

"He has no human elements". I think this is the worst take I have seen in this thread. I am a guy who absolutely loves Tanjiro cause of how wonderful he is, how real he is, how human he is. He cried for his family yet he still instantly stood up for the last person alive in his family, He took up a sword for her and went on against death for her. He remembers his family every time and thinks about them. He hates that he couldnt do anything for them yet he wants to do something for Nezuko. He kills demons yet still shows kindness to them cause he knew they were once normal humans who were forced to become demons and I think thats the most beautiful part of Tanjiro. He shows kindness yet he still knows he has to kill them. How can you still say that he is flat. Its beyond me.

Itadori is the most flat character. He is irrelevant if not for Sukuna. No goals or anything. Just some guy who had high physical strength for some reason at the start and pure kindness. I do think Deku isnt as bad as people make him out to be but no he aint as good as Tanjiro.

Apr 1, 4:17 AM
May 2016
HeSaidArise said:
ktg said:

Denji is different cuz he's a bad person. Luffy is not selfish. Naruto is not selfish. Using food as way to tell characters that are selfish is absurd come on. Luffy has liberated islands, intentionally and unintentionally and has put his life on the line for numerous people and islands Naruto up to Boruto decided to ca him was not selfish, he saved lives and villages and tried his hardest to save people he considered close like Gaara.

You can't read or what? Somewhat selfish. Not sharing food is a great example because even Luffy uses it to show the difference between heroes (selfless MCs) and pirates (selfish MCs). A hero would share his food, while a pirate wouldn't.
Denji also risked his life to save Aki when Kobeni stabbed him. That was a self sacrifice scene when he jumped. That's the same as when Luffy or Naruto fights.

Denji isn't bad, Denji could be bad. Like all other selfish MCs. We could argue that Luffy is the closest to being bad. Naruto and Denji work under the law. Denji for example is physically strong enough to rape someone, but he does not do that. On the other hand, Luffy works against the law, he is a criminal.
Apr 1, 4:21 AM
Aug 2022
@FZREMAKE @ktg we could continue to argue but that's so long you know. i could explain how ur misunderstanding what I'm saying FRZEMAKE and how absurd it is to suggest Itadori is a flat character but I cannot be asked at this point. As for u ktg its just gonna continue cuz we can never agree on anything. So end the day yh. Agree to disagree, everyone always finna have opinions. I can't convince u and u probably can't convince me. Just end the day atp cuz we've been arguing for a long time still.
Apr 1, 4:29 AM
May 2016
HeSaidArise said:
@FZREMAKE @ktg we could continue to argue but that's so long you know. i could explain how ur misunderstanding what I'm saying FRZEMAKE and how absurd it is to suggest Itadori is a flat character but I cannot be asked at this point. As for u ktg its just gonna continue cuz we can never agree on anything. So end the day yh. Agree to disagree, everyone always finna have opinions. I can't convince u and u probably can't convince me. Just end the day atp cuz we've been arguing for a long time still.

Obviously we can't because you are arguing with facts. You are saying that the Earth is flat and even if you repeat it a hundred times, it won't become true.
I even quoted Luffy to show the difference between the 2 types, but you didn't even believe it when Luffy said it.

It is a fact that Tanjiro, Deku and Itadori are not the generic shounen MCs, while Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Asta are the generic ones.
It is a fact that Denji works under the government like police officers which makes him a good person in that society. While Luffy does not work under any governmental organizations which makes him a negative person in that universe.
These are facts you can't accept.
Apr 1, 4:31 AM
Aug 2022
ktg said:
HeSaidArise said:

Obviously we can't because you are arguing with facts. You are saying that the Earth is flat and even if you repeat it a hundred times, it won't become true.
I even quoted Luffy to show the difference between the 2 types, but you didn't even believe it when Luffy said it.

It is a fact that Tanjiro, Deku and Itadori are not the generic shounen MCs, while Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Asta are the generic ones.
It is a fact that Denji works under the government like police officers which makes him a good person in that society. While Luffy does not work under any governmental organizations which makes him a negative person in that universe.

Come bro why u still tryna argue. Aight whatever floats ur boat man. I didn't see ur luffy quote tho so. Ur wrong but have a good day
Apr 1, 4:35 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to HeSaidArise
@HeSaidArise If Itadori being flat is absurd then just imagine how preposterous it is to say that Tanjiro doesnt have human elements.

Apr 1, 4:39 AM
May 2016
HeSaidArise said:
ktg said:

Come bro why u still tryna argue. Aight whatever floats ur boat man. I didn't see ur luffy quote tho so. Ur wrong but have a good day

"I'm wrong because I quoted characters". XDDD
Literally every 5 yo's argument. :D

Okay, then as a conclusion. I'm not even surprised that you failed to understand most of the characters. That would also explain why you think JJK S2 is good while it was one of the weakest shounen season in recent years, even the latest KnY season was better.
So just because you keep repeating things, it won't become true, you won't be right. You failed to address any of my arguments which is impressive, because I made several points about your ideas.
Apr 1, 4:54 AM
Aug 2022
ktg said:
HeSaidArise said:

"I'm wrong because I quoted characters". XDDD
Literally every 5 yo's argument. :D

Okay, then as a conclusion. I'm not even surprised that you failed to understand most of the characters. That would also explain why you think JJK S2 is good while it was one of the weakest shounen season in recent years, even the latest KnY season was better.
So just because you keep repeating things, it won't become true, you won't be right. You failed to address any of my arguments which is impressive, because I made several points about your ideas.

I didn't say that what. Did u see the fullstop? I said ur wrong and I didn't see the quote. In two different sentences. I'm implying u should tell me the quote and that I still don't agree with ur opinion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 18, 2023

707 by jumbosan »»
Apr 26, 8:55 AM

» Which episodes to skip? ( 1 2 )

sakuraspace - Apr 5

50 by RandomAnon2 »»
Apr 26, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2023

241 by Matheus050 »»
Apr 19, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 8, 2023

453 by USMANCIEL »»
Apr 18, 10:45 AM

» How are people feeling feeling about demon slayer right now?

Phantom_373 - Mar 26

46 by Infinitymoon »»
Apr 6, 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.