Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 1:45 AM

Apr 2021
It's a very crazy and fun idea for a manga. I've never thought someone would make something like this. Also loved all the rock music references.
Mar 31, 2:10 AM

Jul 2021
Rock music lets go the moment they appreciate knockin on heavens door 😭♥️ MC is singing to express some resonation that could hit with the audience, expected from a philosopher. Also he poor as heck.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 31, 5:26 AM

Dec 2019
This manga is on its first chapter, but I can already tell it's gonna become one of my favorites. I love the idea behind it, I love bullshit philosophical talk as a means for comedy, historical characters being put in the present, and I delusionally love music, so this is profiling itself for a highly-rated manga in my books.

That said, the art style is great and detailed, and I already like the characters. Perhaps they rushed things a little bit for a first chapter, but it's understansable. Chuck feels like an awesome character, too bad the manga's plot takes off from his death though.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Mar 31, 5:29 PM

Apr 2022
my guy is all philosophical and broke lmao, interesting start and i really like how the art looks. i'll say it early, this might actually be big.
Mar 31, 6:46 PM

Dec 2016
Kierkegaard's work is on "harder"/"difficult" side of spectrum so I wonder how authors will tackle this but overall it was fun chapter.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.86/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jitsuzon Unplugged Chapter 5 Discussion

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 12

0 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
May 12, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Jitsuzon Unplugged Chapter 4 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Apr 27

3 by ryzxgum »»
Apr 28, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Jitsuzon Unplugged Chapter 3 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Apr 13

7 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Apr 21, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Jitsuzon Unplugged Chapter 2 Discussion

ImNotAnOtaku1 - Apr 7

3 by ryzxgum »»
Apr 7, 7:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.