Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 25, 9:23 AM

Jan 2022
I feel like being apologetic is a good stance to take in my current position in life, makes me feel like a burden is lifted from my shoulders.
For example, I'd like to apologize for my existence, my existence has caused disgust, pain and inconvenience more than it has caused good things.
Do you also have something to apologize for? What are you going to apologize for?
Edit: I actually rarely ever apologize to someone, but this is a greater and more existential apology to God, perhaps.
LenReaMar 25, 7:01 PM
Mar 25, 9:27 AM

Sep 2016
Too many to list, I already got used to guilt and regret, it's part of my personality now.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 25, 9:27 AM

Jan 2009
you cannot please everyone so i do not think saying sorry all the time is a good idea considering some bad people might exploit you for it
Mar 25, 9:42 AM

Dec 2015
If I have a reason to, like by accident hurt someone, by emotions said something which I never wanted, making mistakes etc. than I'll apologise. If I have no reason to apologise I won't do it as there's no sense in it. I ain't doing fake and meaningless apologies.
Mar 25, 9:50 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Why would I apologize when I know that it's not my fault? Free will doesn't exist, therefore anything bad I ever did is not my fault.
Mar 25, 10:45 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to BigBoyAdvance
Why would I apologize when I know that it's not my fault? Free will doesn't exist, therefore anything bad I ever did is not my fault.
@BigBoyAdvance
BigBoyAdvance said:
therefore anything bad I ever did is not my fault.

Then who should take accountability? Your mom? At least apologize, dude.
Mar 25, 3:27 PM

Aug 2012
If I did something wrong, I'll apologize.

Don't apologize for your existence. If someone can't tolerate you just being there that sounds like a them problem.

Apologizing all the time for simply just being there is more you having a negative self image. I'm pretty sure you think way more badly about yourself than the image those people have of you. Pretty sure you haven't caused as much disgust, pain and inconvenience as you think you have.
Mar 25, 5:42 PM

Jan 2022
Reply to Dracowyn
If I did something wrong, I'll apologize.

Don't apologize for your existence. If someone can't tolerate you just being there that sounds like a them problem.

Apologizing all the time for simply just being there is more you having a negative self image. I'm pretty sure you think way more badly about yourself than the image those people have of you. Pretty sure you haven't caused as much disgust, pain and inconvenience as you think you have.
@Dracowyn
Dracowyn said:
Pretty sure you haven't caused as much disgust, pain and inconvenience as you think you have.

Probably. But the world still hates me, nonetheless. The feeling is mutual anyway.
Mar 25, 6:48 PM
Apr 2022
whether they forgive my actions or not is not in my hand. however, i think good people eventually want me to be a better person while bad people want me to continue to suffer from self loathing. thats why i apologize, forgive and try to become a better person
Mar 25, 10:14 PM
May 2012
It's important to apologize when you're wrong but I also use it when I'm right to get myself out of conflicts that would otherwise continue to stress me further unnecessarily, because I care more about avoiding stress than being recognized as being right, there's not much of a reward most of the time and I don't really have an ego to feed either.
Mar 26, 5:28 AM

Jan 2017
I've apologised to anyone I did wrong to in my childhood and even then an apology shouldn't even be needed from me.

I don't feel good getting apologised to, if someone has truly done me wrong the only thing that can fix it is action and change so that it never happens again.
Mar 26, 9:37 AM
Nov 2023
Nope! Just like my lawyer says, "Deny, deny and deny'.
Mar 26, 3:18 PM

Mar 2020
LenRea said:
I'd like to apologize for my existence

Your existence ain't your fault. It's not something you have to apologize for.
💀😭😂🙏
Mar 27, 10:25 PM

Aug 2014
Usually when I apologize, it's to mock someone. ohoho~

Mar 27, 10:29 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
I have no reason to apologize, unless I believe I have wronged someone. Most people who seek apologies just want to browbeat you into submission rather than anything else.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Mar 27, 11:02 PM

May 2013
When I was on anti psychotics I was a problem to everyone around me. It sucked for me but even moreso for others. None of them should have dealt with a mentally ill retard.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Mar 28, 1:37 AM

Jan 2017
I believe the world owes an apology to me.
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Mar 29, 9:40 AM

May 2022
Yeah, I apologize whenever I do stuff like bump into someone or accidentally hit somebody with a ball. I'm don't wanna be rude and not say sorry to them.
Mar 29, 10:34 AM

Jul 2013
Apologize for what? Weak-minded people don't deserve any apologies from me.
Mar 29, 10:37 AM

Mar 2023
My only apology will be sorry not sorry.
Mar 29, 1:35 PM

Jul 2013
Apologies are important, sometimes. But somethings cannot be apologized for btw.
Yesterday, 10:08 AM
May 2017
There is nothing to apologize for. The irony of 'apologizing to God' for 'your existence' is that it's foregoing any sort of faith in oneself that one CAN strive for a higher good. It even calls into question your belief in value in and of itself -- all the suffering you have gone through and 'bad' things you've done, is subsequently lifted because it no longer means anything. You owe yourself an apology, sir.
Yesterday, 10:14 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to cosmosreceiver
There is nothing to apologize for. The irony of 'apologizing to God' for 'your existence' is that it's foregoing any sort of faith in oneself that one CAN strive for a higher good. It even calls into question your belief in value in and of itself -- all the suffering you have gone through and 'bad' things you've done, is subsequently lifted because it no longer means anything. You owe yourself an apology, sir.
@cosmosreceiver I posted this a month ago my friend
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
May 2017
Reply to LenRea
@cosmosreceiver I posted this a month ago my friend
@LenRea bored af, lurked and found this interesting
Yesterday, 10:35 AM

Feb 2018
Only if i have done something wrong, but i am also a reasonable person. You shouldn't apologize all the time. It makes you appear too weak, not humble. You have to assert some confidence to get your way in life

If you are a friend. Visit my profile to recommend me something to watch ( ^▽^)ψ__
Yesterday, 10:45 AM

Jul 2013
For going on 4chan. That site sucks. Like cancer.
Yesterday, 1:16 PM

Feb 2024
I have never intentionally done anything truly harmful to others or myself. I strive to be a kind, honest, and generous person. However, I am not hesitant to apologize for failing to meet someone's expectations or for making mistakes, as I believe it helps ease any discomfort others may feel.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
6 hours ago

Jun 2015
mm i tend to apologize to some without changing, which is a problem

i think apologies may be kind of meaningless. actions are really what matter

6 hours ago

Aug 2018
I've been told in real life that I apologise too much. It's usually the easier way out of something. Now I try to apologize only when I need to.

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 34 minutes ago

3 by Serafos »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

46 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 6 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
27 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals? ( 1 2 )

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

50 by Kamikaze_404 »»
1 hour ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

42 by Kamikaze_404 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.