Forum Settings
Forums

Why so many people like to be prophets of doom?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 30, 2:13 PM

Jul 2013
Because the human species totally sucks ass. And humans totally deserve extinction (which they will get relatively soon). The evidence for near term human extinction (NTHE) is simply overwhelming. The deniers are not smart enough to see the evidence. Don't worry. Humans will get NTHE soon enough. I guranatee it.
Mar 31, 5:42 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to DesuMaiden
Because the human species totally sucks ass. And humans totally deserve extinction (which they will get relatively soon). The evidence for near term human extinction (NTHE) is simply overwhelming. The deniers are not smart enough to see the evidence. Don't worry. Humans will get NTHE soon enough. I guranatee it.
@DesuMaiden you talk about it like you aren't human too

I hate casual discussion, reading what some of yall are saying is melting my brain

so many of you sound so miserable

one of many reasons I quit this, please don't tag me anymore in anything related to cd, not talking to you but to people in general
Mar 31, 5:47 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Cammell
@DesuMaiden you talk about it like you aren't human too

I hate casual discussion, reading what some of yall are saying is melting my brain

so many of you sound so miserable

one of many reasons I quit this, please don't tag me anymore in anything related to cd, not talking to you but to people in general

@Cammell It seems you are taking the people here too seriously.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 31, 5:59 AM

Apr 2012
Because we live in a time when the meme “it was better before” is sadly more relevant than ever. Probably modern children are the only group of people who can afford modern optimism.
Apr 1, 1:54 AM

Jun 2019
KittenCuddler said:
@Meusnier

Meusnier said:
Before the elections, I would like to propose to bring back all the art—and "rare and precious" books!—you guys stole from us. Then the country could burn to the ground and nothing of value would be lost.

Excuse me? Nothing of value will be lost?

You sure as heck ain't gettin' any of ur old books or art back if my feline furrends are considered "nothing of value"!

To be fair, I do like some American artists, but you should not worry about cats, who will find plenty of food when a civil war erupts (unless people start eating them...).
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

22 by _Nette_ »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

54 by traed »»
46 minutes ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

27 by cody »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

24 by Zedlin »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

70 by Zedlin »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.