Forum Settings
Forums

Helldivers 2 has completely revitalized my enjoyment of games.

New
Mar 10, 8:10 AM

Mar 2019
I never, and I mean I NEVER play big release new games these days, especially not Co-Op ones, but I've been loving helldivers 2. I genuinely haven't played a new release on steam like Helldivers that was co-op since maybe left 4 dead 2, which is a surprise since I adore this game. It's great, it feels like star wars battlefront if it was good. It's funny, fun to fuck around in, and most importantly, It feels like it was made for FUN. It doesn't have aggressive micro transactions (such has been the trend in recent years) and is simply their for maximum enjoyment.

Recommend this game 100%.
Mar 10, 11:29 AM

Dec 2015
I've seen some clips + trailers, ain't my stuff as I am a solo player and these co-op types games quite quickly becomes boring to me [the best ex. is Warframe and Helldivers 1 which became boring very quickly for me], although I keep hearing a chord from main theme which sounds like something else and I can't find the answer, if you're a good listener and have a good memory to osts/music maybe you'll notice, it would be a help, of what it is inspired from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5hCkh2AH58 0:15-0:17 my first thought was Mandalorian but it has more notes.

Good to hear that it is a good game for you, outside HD2 from recent games I am playing Last Epoch which is less complex than PoE [ngl I am waiting for PoE 2 to try it out] and I ain't payin for Diablo IV [Played D3 untill the early Paragon or however you call that end-game content], right now I am in early Monolith in Hardcore [Bladedancer Rogue] and in few days gonna check the end game content of Last Epoch as rn I am not having acess to my pc, I highly recommend that game if you're interested in ARPG + it is cheap for nowadays prices.

I hope Kingsmakers will be as fun as it look from trailers, so far I think it will be the best game when it comes to having fun with fucking around, runnin through medieval battlefield and killing hundreds of warriors with AK47 etc. x)
ZettaikenMar 10, 11:32 AM
Mar 10, 5:44 PM

Mar 2019
Reply to Zettaiken
I've seen some clips + trailers, ain't my stuff as I am a solo player and these co-op types games quite quickly becomes boring to me [the best ex. is Warframe and Helldivers 1 which became boring very quickly for me], although I keep hearing a chord from main theme which sounds like something else and I can't find the answer, if you're a good listener and have a good memory to osts/music maybe you'll notice, it would be a help, of what it is inspired from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5hCkh2AH58 0:15-0:17 my first thought was Mandalorian but it has more notes.

Good to hear that it is a good game for you, outside HD2 from recent games I am playing Last Epoch which is less complex than PoE [ngl I am waiting for PoE 2 to try it out] and I ain't payin for Diablo IV [Played D3 untill the early Paragon or however you call that end-game content], right now I am in early Monolith in Hardcore [Bladedancer Rogue] and in few days gonna check the end game content of Last Epoch as rn I am not having acess to my pc, I highly recommend that game if you're interested in ARPG + it is cheap for nowadays prices.

I hope Kingsmakers will be as fun as it look from trailers, so far I think it will be the best game when it comes to having fun with fucking around, runnin through medieval battlefield and killing hundreds of warriors with AK47 etc. x)
@Zettaiken Funnily enough im getting also getting one chord that remind me of a song - and Idk if its the same one as you but I picked up on the avengers theme lol? Idk if thats what it is tho.

That being said Im also excited for path of exile 2, I did like the first game when it came out having dabbled a little into the diablo series before that but my expectations are actually pretty high going into poe2. I am most definitely going to be playing as a monk on my first playthrough too. More importantly, the game is free (huzzah!) I can't remember genuinely liking a F2P game release model since like TF2 so good on them for releasing what looks to be quality for free.
Mar 28, 8:25 PM

Aug 2013
Tell me about it! I own the game for 48 hours & played 23 hours. Already achieved level 18, got 3 ship upgrades & dropping orbital lasers and Eagle 500kg is so much F fun!! Even launching ICBM puts a smile on my face. I am become Death lmao

Fighting the bugs makes me like I'm a Starship Trooper and I F watched that movie many times in the past, absolutely loved it.

Fighting the robots, makes me feel like I'm fighting Skynets horde, trying to save the future :D

Hearing my avatars comments make me laugh since I F agree everytime. Have some LIBER_TEA! BoOoOoOoOMmmmm!!!! Or when you're owning hard and your avatar starts to laugh maniacally, absolute GENIUS move of game devs lol

Finally since I love Warhammer 40k lore, let's not kid ourselves here. The Helldivers function basically as the Astartes :D & I have been a loyalist of the Emperor for a couple of years now :p Honoured to forever be remembered as the Emperors finest.
CoaghimMar 28, 8:28 PM
When will Black Clover release new anime?! It has been 3 years already since March 2021...
Mar 29, 5:22 AM

Mar 2024
Left 4 Dead 2 is not a bad game with addictive gunplay...

...but I don't see the same appeal for something like Helldivers 2, it looks and feels like every other modern generic game with too much unnecessary shit on the screen.

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

4 by DreamWindow »»
4 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
5 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
9 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
10 hours ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.