Forum Settings
Forums
No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 11:48 AM

Dec 2019

I need these screenshots for research purposes. Don't mind me.
Mar 6, 6:05 PM

Aug 2016
nice chapter i like that yuri also ships yoshida with tomoki it seems yoshida wants to talk to him on the next one
Mar 6, 8:46 PM

Dec 2009
I hope Yoshida beats him up for whatever reason.
I've been fed up with his inclusion and "popularity" during this arc. To hell with Tomoki already. Fuck off.

Otherwise, the first half had funny moments.
Mar 6, 10:24 PM

Sep 2022
This was a hilarious chapter and a great falling action from all the extreme situations that have ensued in this arc thus far. It's also great to see kii-chan support Akari in a time of crisis. Great chapter, and cannot wait for what lies ahead for Yoshida's route in the tomoki bowl, hopefully no mako to screw it up!
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 222 Discussion

waalex11 - Mar 27

6 by ReaperCreeper »»
Apr 25, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 220 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 21

1 by ReaperCreeper »»
Apr 25, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 218 Discussion

fluffycow17 - Dec 6, 2023

6 by waalex11 »»
Apr 25, 8:42 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 217 Discussion

waalex11 - Sep 20, 2023

4 by ReaperCreeper »»
Apr 25, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 219 Discussion

BlueBullet178 - Jan 14

1 by PsicoKenji »»
Jan 14, 8:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.