Forum Settings
Forums
Grand Blue Dreaming
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 9:23 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
So much hilarious goodness in this chapter. The washbowl drinks had me in stitches. And with the cliffhanger at the end I think the author will be stirring some stuff soon.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 6, 2:27 PM
Apr 2023
Next chapter will be redemption for Aina
Mar 6, 6:01 PM

Apr 2022
5 yen for his virginity lmfao. hayashi went crazy there with a bat and all.
Mar 6, 6:08 PM

Feb 2009
HAHAHA that was such a good laugh for this month
Mar 6, 9:26 PM

May 2021
Bro proposed BUSINESS when he meant to cost 5yen for his virginity LMFAO
If you choose to do only what you know, you'll never experience the joy of being able to do something you couldn't before.
Mar 7, 12:54 AM

Oct 2017
Using poison to fight poison lmao, those guys are toxic af, serves em right. Though damn that bitch changed the entry of the contest and now it's gonna be Aina. That bitch is really annoying, I never thought we'd get a shallow minded character who can only see the world through her own interest like her in grand blue. She's so unreasonable.
Mar 9, 10:16 PM

Aug 2020
Back with a banger. I hope the manga continues releasing weekly now. This really needs a second season.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Mar 14, 11:17 AM
Apr 2021
Where do you guys read the chapter from
Mar 16, 3:24 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to Cruelseeker1002
Back with a banger. I hope the manga continues releasing weekly now. This really needs a second season.
Cruelseeker1002 said:
Weekly? It's a monthly manga.

Cruelseeker1002 said:
Also wdym back? It was never on break last mnth.
Mar 30, 10:42 PM

May 2020
I already hate that glasses character, but hey she did something nice for once, as in place of Chisa we'd see Aina competing for miss Izu, and that's hilarious. By the way, Nojima was an actual freak this chapter. In a normal world he'd have been reported and beaten to death by female activists lol.
Apr 1, 5:33 PM

Sep 2011
This series is always at its best when it comes to people participating in psychological warfare for the lowest of rewards.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 5, 8:27 PM
Mar 2015
Our bois are screwed
Apr 12, 12:32 AM

May 2018
92.5 is peak comedy

More topics from this board

» Any idea when the manga ending

vivd_closer - Mar 12

11 by truth999 »»
Apr 23, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 88 Discussion

Luigi11Ism - Oct 15, 2023

21 by Pro_kun »»
Apr 11, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 91 Discussion

Farabeuf - Feb 6

16 by SuCuLiNI »»
Mar 11, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 90 Discussion

Gear707 - Jan 13

4 by Softhenic03 »»
Mar 3, 3:00 AM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 46 Discussion

xShinigami3125 - Aug 9, 2018

7 by AquariusAkash »»
Mar 2, 10:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.