Forum Settings
Forums

'Re:Monster' Unveils Supporting Cast Members

New
Feb 28, 7:36 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official website of the Re:Monster television anime revealed five supporting cast and the first key visual on Thursday (pictured). The anime series adapting Kogitsune Kanekiru's isekai fantasy light novel will premiere on April 5 at 12:00 a.m. on Tokyo MX, followed by BS11 and TV Hokkaido. U-NEXT and Anime Hodai will stream the anime ahead of the television broadcast on April 2 at 12:00 a.m.

Cast
Hobsei: Aya Yamane (Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi)
Hobsato: Nichika Oomori (Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita.)
Shimai-san (Twins): Hibiku Yamamura (Paripi Koumei)
Kaji-shi (Blacksmith): Miyuri Shimabukuro (Harukana Receive)
Renkinjutsu-shi (Alchemist): Hisako Toujou (Boushoku no Berserk)

Takayuki Inagaki (Seiken Tsukai no World Break) is directing the anime at Studio Deen. Hiroshi Yamaguchi (Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan) is handling the series composition, and Junichi Takaoka (Druaga no Tou: The Sword of Uruk) is designing the characters. Gou Sakabe (Date A Live) is composing the music.

Kanekiru began penning the series on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in May 2011. AlphaPolis began publishing the novel with illustrations by Yamaada in July 2012. The tenth and final volume shipped in July 2017. Re:Monster has a cumulative 1.5 million copies of its volumes in circulation.

Kanekiru launched the Re:Monster: Ankoku Tairiku-hen sequel light novel in June 2018. AlphaPolis released the third volume in July 2020.

Haruyoshi Kobayakawa began serializing a manga adaptation on the AlphaPolis website in March 2014. The tenth volume went on sale on September 30.

Source: Press Release

Feb 28, 8:04 PM

Apr 2020
Looking forward to this one .

For your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And honour your parents. If one or both of them reach old age in your care, never say to them ˹even˺ ‘ugh,’ nor yell at them. Rather, address them respectfully.
And be humble with them out of mercy, and pray, “My Lord! Be merciful to them as they raised me when I was young.”
(Holy Quran 17:23-24).

Mar 13, 2:45 PM

Feb 2022
Feels like Re:Monster could be a huge hit. I'm definitely interested.

More topics from this board

» 'Kakkou no Iinazuke' Gets Second Season in 2025

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

21 by bastek66 »»
9 minutes ago

» 'Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu' Gets Anime Movie in Winter 2025

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

3 by Yudesei »»
1 hour ago

» New 'Jigoku Sensei Nube' Anime Project Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Jul 20

20 by malvarez1 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Lycoris Recoil' Gets Short Movies ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Jul 23

51 by malvarez1 »»
4 hours ago

» Web Manga 'Niwatori Fighter' Receives Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - Jul 25

27 by MadanielFL »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.