Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 8:36 AM
Oct 2017
Ayo, Ichikawa, what are you doing...
Feb 27, 8:55 AM
Jan 2024
Jesse-kun said:
Ayo, Ichikawa, what are you doing...

where to read this chapter
Feb 27, 10:05 AM
Oct 2023
Damn... cute chapter
Feb 27, 12:24 PM

Feb 2009
Ichikawa, my boy, is a gentleman after all!
Feb 27, 3:16 PM
Jul 2023
Saw the spoilers. Guess I gotta keep up with the reading
Feb 27, 10:56 PM

Aug 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! <3!!!!
After the other opportunities, Kyoutarou finally kissed Yamada.
That whole scene was beautiful, what Kyoutarou says to her was too cute.
And for THAT moment to come, they are still going to wait. And the "object" will still be kept.
And the other two seem to have already made up xd.
The study camp is over.
Yamada's final face represents all of this, beautiful chapter <3!!!
Feb 28, 7:00 AM
Jan 2024
notindien said:
Damn... cute chapter

Feb 28, 7:00 AM
Jan 2024
Icewolf004 said:

Feb 28, 7:01 AM
Jan 2024
Icewolf004 said:

Mar 1, 12:31 PM
Dec 2022
basiramzan said:
Icewolf004 said:

You can read it on Mangadex
https://mangadex.org/title/3df1a9a3-a1be-47a3-9e90-9b3e55b1d0ac/the-dangers-in-my-heart.
Mar 1, 1:05 PM

Feb 2022
Wow, that was a great chapter, how far they have come.

Really hoping we get the announcement for season 3 at the end of the s2 finale
Mar 1, 1:46 PM
Jan 2021
HOLUPPPPPPPP YALL NEED TO CHILLLLLLL
Mar 1, 1:48 PM
Mar 2023
Reply to Knighthammer619
Wow, that was a great chapter, how far they have come.

Really hoping we get the announcement for season 3 at the end of the s2 finale
Maximum overkissing

@Knighthammer619 There's still two volumes before there's enough for a season 3, which at the current release rate will take another year. I wouldn't expect an announcement.
Mar 1, 5:17 PM
Apr 2023
That's really hot, it was dangerously becoming like what I read in that doujinshi I read a while ago but regardless if they will do the deed, it should still be okay since they seem to really deserve each other.
Mar 1, 6:38 PM

Jun 2016
Kyoutarou is really stretching his self control to its limit in this chapter.
Mar 1, 7:55 PM
Jan 2024
Holy schmoly!!!!
Mar 1, 9:53 PM
Jul 2023
15 year olds are getting more play than me 😭
Mar 1, 11:05 PM

Oct 2017
That was dangerous for their heart. Sweet kiss and stuff. So it was Yamada who dropped it lol.
Mar 2, 3:48 AM

Jul 2017
A very weird but great chapter. Both are going through puberty so issues like what Ichikawa was going makes sense throughout the whole series but it was interesting seeing the other side as Yamada after seeing the condom, and in the hotel basically regarding how her curiosity over sex and more direct physical intimacy. Good on Ichikawa for sending her a message of restraining himself till they both get older and he becomes more confident, but still at least being a little physically intimate with her on his terms with taking the initiative of kissing her on his own. They are both still fairly young but at their ages, it makes a lot of sense to have curiosity over such a topic for both of them (especially with Yamada and feeling bad about thinking that way). It was nice hearing about the challenges these two were experiencing and just discussing this topic and how they would deal with it more in the future rather than just speaking in a way that completely ignores it in the long run like sexless robots that think its completely wrong to even have thoughts about something like this in a manga. Just being able to awkwardly but successfully converse about this is good too to have a mature conclusion to it all by the end, even if a little weird (which fits the two of them well admittedly). It does continue to show more realistic progression that these two are making as a couple as they grow more together in different areas like this, and it's great content.
Mar 2, 9:18 AM

Feb 2023
Reply to animejas
A very weird but great chapter. Both are going through puberty so issues like what Ichikawa was going makes sense throughout the whole series but it was interesting seeing the other side as Yamada after seeing the condom, and in the hotel basically regarding how her curiosity over sex and more direct physical intimacy. Good on Ichikawa for sending her a message of restraining himself till they both get older and he becomes more confident, but still at least being a little physically intimate with her on his terms with taking the initiative of kissing her on his own. They are both still fairly young but at their ages, it makes a lot of sense to have curiosity over such a topic for both of them (especially with Yamada and feeling bad about thinking that way). It was nice hearing about the challenges these two were experiencing and just discussing this topic and how they would deal with it more in the future rather than just speaking in a way that completely ignores it in the long run like sexless robots that think its completely wrong to even have thoughts about something like this in a manga. Just being able to awkwardly but successfully converse about this is good too to have a mature conclusion to it all by the end, even if a little weird (which fits the two of them well admittedly). It does continue to show more realistic progression that these two are making as a couple as they grow more together in different areas like this, and it's great content.
@animejas Great post, thank you.
Mar 2, 11:54 PM

May 2020
Who doesn't think about bad stuffs anyway? They're in middle school too after all lol.

Obviously we won't get any love hotel-esque stuff, but we got kiss, or in fact kisses lol. Now just hold onto that condom, as we'll need that in due time( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 3, 1:25 AM
Mar 2015
a love hotel and a rubber our boi and gril are bad people
Mar 4, 11:33 PM
Jun 2023
when is the new chapter releasing? anyone got any news?
Mar 6, 7:01 PM
May 2020
ichikawa coming from a place of love not lust
Apr 5, 3:22 AM

Jul 2021
Kudos to both characters for bravely confronting their feelings directly. Ichikawa should be praised for honestly telling Yamada that he needed to "calm down." It's nice to see such openness between characters, especially with Ichikawa talking about his future plans while Yamada is more focused on the present.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 12, 2:32 PM

May 2021
Some of the best most adorable kisses I have seen that actually expands the plot and not used as way from the mangaka to catch the interest

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 143 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Apr 23

7 by Ronin-errante »»
Apr 26, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 142 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Apr 9

14 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 22, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 85 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 1, 2021

14 by DebiPS »»
Apr 20, 11:42 AM

» How long do we think the series will go on for?

Hacker075 - Apr 4

4 by Lylaaz »»
Apr 18, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 141 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Mar 26

10 by Tamer2002 »»
Apr 10, 6:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.