Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 26, 4:26 PM

Mar 2020
If you do have one, what was the reason you got it and what do you do with it? What character is on it and is it a clothed or a nude version? If your family knows about it, how did they react when they saw it for the first time?

If you don't have a Body Pillow. Did you ever think about getting one?

💀😭😂🙏
Feb 26, 4:59 PM

Feb 2020
Yeah I have one, well 2 technically I suppose?
One is smaller than a regular Dakimakura (idk what size exactly?) that I got from a grocery store with a plain blue cover that I just use as a regular pillow, as it covers both sides of my double ottoman bed.

But the other one I have is bigger and I have Anime girl covers for it. And ehhh...idk really? just thought that they looked cool.
I did used to like hugging my smaller one when I felt apprehensive or scared. Sometimes I sleep with them, but I'm not a natural side sleeper, so their not really the best things for me.

My Junko ones are my favourite ones, I have some of 5 other characters as well.

Mine are all clothed/mostly clothed (ecchi), side-boob and rolling their knickers down (but still covering their crotch) is as lewd as they get my ones.
Don't have any nude ones and don't really plan on having any either.

My family don't know about them and haven't seen them, I hide my daki inside my bed whenever anyone is due round, but I rarely get visitors anyway.
I don't honestly know what their reaction would be, but don't really want to find out.
LightWorkerFeb 28, 2:21 AM
Feb 26, 5:18 PM

Jan 2023
I don't have one and I don't plan on getting one (if I live alone in the future, who knows by then). I prefer having a regular pillow for my legs.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Feb 26, 7:51 PM
May 2012
I don't have a Dakimakura and I would not have it even living alone but I have a medium size seal pillow.
Feb 26, 8:58 PM

Oct 2022
Body pillows are gross. These are much better...

When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Feb 26, 9:04 PM

May 2013
I used to but it went to my ex after the breakup.

I've considered getting another but it would even be more pathetic than the last one.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Feb 26, 10:41 PM

Feb 2020
"Do you have a Body Pillow?"

I don't have a body pillow.
Feb 26, 11:57 PM

Jan 2021
Other than having weird images on your sheets it also seems not too comfortable
Feb 27, 12:16 AM

Aug 2021
Yeah I should get one, it's like super quirky
But that's only if u're a hot girl like me
Feb 27, 12:57 AM

Mar 2008
Nope. I almost want one but really it wouldn't bring me even close to any comfort i need because hugging a pillow doesnt feel human enough so seems more like the kind of thing id just eventually wind up with not seeking it for itself but just being like an extra in a Blueray box is most likely way id ever acquire one. But who knows maybe id explicitly get one some time. Though if i had enough money id have other things that may be better if i talked myself into it.
Feb 27, 1:04 AM

Jan 2021
Nope. Never thought about having one.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Feb 27, 3:18 AM

Sep 2018
Yeah, I had it for my legs after multiple operations, I don't hug it though, in fact now it is a super long normal pillow.
It has a plain black cover and not some creepy woman repelling print.
Feb 27, 3:30 AM

Oct 2018
Reply to WaffleMaster89
Body pillows are gross. These are much better...

@WaffleMaster89
The tortilla blanket completes the look, lol.

OT: Nope, printed or otherwise, I don't have a body pillow.
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Feb 27, 3:54 AM

May 2014
Yep I have an Osomatsu one of course. I don't use it, it takes up too much of my bed lol. It really completes the typical otaku room aesthetic though
Feb 27, 3:59 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to Fancyjasper
Yep I have an Osomatsu one of course. I don't use it, it takes up too much of my bed lol. It really completes the typical otaku room aesthetic though
@fancyjasper
That is why you get on top of those pillows and wrap all around them. No space wasted.
Feb 27, 4:30 AM

Jan 2009
just a regular cheap pillow acting as a body pillow
Feb 27, 6:43 AM

Mar 2012
No, I don't have one neither do I plan on buying one. Buying something huge like that would most definitely get me into trouble with the customs also the Conrad body pillow has art that looks like shit
Feb 27, 7:01 AM

Dec 2015
No. I don't have any kind of anime merch excluding some light novels. I've never been a fan of those body pillow and I ain't a fan of falling asleep while being hugged with a fluffy pillow. Aswell as I never thought to get one of those pillows.
Feb 27, 8:16 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
I was thinking of getting one, but considering that I would probably coom on it quite often, it would be a waste of money. The coom would seep through the sheets and sink into the pillow, and you can't wash the pillow without destroying its properties. So I'd need to replace the pillows quite often.
Feb 27, 12:53 PM

Jun 2008
Yes I do, but not an anime themed one. I just own a standard body pillow that helps me sleep better at night.
Feb 27, 1:15 PM
Author & GameDev

Sep 2008
I wouldn't mind having one but I haven't made the purchase because I have Restless Leg Syndrome... it would get yeeted off the bed. lol
🌟 Embracing the boundless worlds of anime, one episode at a time. 🌟
Add me to chat, would love to talk about anime, games or just life! Discord ID: TheKoricy
Feb 28, 7:21 AM

Mar 2019
I have thought about getting one to sleep with, but I can't bring myself to do it :P

@WaffleMaster89 You're right, those are way better lmao
Feb 28, 7:25 AM

Oct 2022
I dont have one. I would want a nice pillow like that ig, seems comfortable. I wouldnt get one that has anime shit on it.
Mar 2, 7:57 PM

Sep 2019
i own one with replacement every two years but i don't get graphic waifus or anything on it, they simply comfy in bed
Mar 2, 8:51 PM

Feb 2018

Character Dolls are more my Speed.

Sure; i cant take them to beddie-bye and squeeze them to death or anything...
but i can at least Dress them to my heart's content~

Mar 3, 10:00 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
Nope, i do not have a body pillow- though i have seen some at anime conventions lol. I don't think i'd ever have the guts to actually purchase one though- I'll just stick to my army of plushies. xD

✧ forum set by the amazing, yashika-chwan <3 ✧
Mar 5, 9:28 PM

Apr 2019
Nope, I haven't fallen that low yet.
Mar 5, 11:01 PM

Jan 2017
I have a blahaj, that's about it though

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

17 by Noboru »»
13 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

17 by Noboru »»
25 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

44 by Rhaelynne »»
26 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

681 by blankflag »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

68 by -Jahra »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.