Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 21, 7:28 AM

Nov 2021
Is it explained how Ayanokoji got the highest number of praise votes in ep 8?(dont mind spoilers or anything)
Feb 21, 7:35 AM
Dec 2022
bokuto____SAN said:
Is it explained how Ayanokoji got the highest number of praise votes in ep 8?(dont mind spoilers or anything)

you should have hidden that spoiler 😩.
Feb 21, 7:39 AM

Jul 2015
He probably used some 50000 IQ move that we are too dumb to understand anyway.

Feb 21, 7:39 AM
Jul 2022
bokuto____SAN said:

Thanks to sakayanagi , her class gave all the votes to Ayanokoji
Feb 21, 7:48 AM
Nov 2020
PAVELsama said:
bokuto____SAN said:

Thanks to sakayanagi , her class gave all the votes to Ayanokoji

Yes. She said she would save the King for the last.
Feb 21, 8:05 AM

Jul 2022
The anime once again didn't explain this well enough 🗿

Basically, it was Sakayanagi's class that gave him that many praise votes
Feb 21, 8:16 AM
Jun 2021
Loli Yanagi directed her class to give their praise votes to Ayanokoji so that he'd be safe and then she'd be able to continue their contest. I think they're gonna explain it later but dunno
Feb 21, 8:22 AM

May 2021
I don't know if anime tried to make this seem mysterious or what. Maybe its explained in the next episode in the phone call.

Sakayanagi's A class gave Ayanokoji points.
Feb 21, 8:55 AM
May 2018
Probably going to be explained in ep 9
Feb 21, 9:22 AM

Sep 2016
Sakayanagi probably.
When the plan to get Ayanokouji out through Yamauchi failed, the best course of action was plan B: save Ayanokouji and sink the traitor who failed plan A, probably.

I say probably bc I didn't read source material. But that's what Sakayanagi's words and actions tell me lol.
bruh
Feb 21, 9:30 AM
Aug 2023
Since they couldn’t actually have their contest with this exam Sakayanagi needed to make sure Kiyo was still here for the next one so she made her whole class vote for him to make sure he was safe even if his class voted for him (the yama plan that got exposed).
Feb 21, 9:45 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to FullyCharged
Sakayanagi probably.
When the plan to get Ayanokouji out through Yamauchi failed, the best course of action was plan B: save Ayanokouji and sink the traitor who failed plan A, probably.

I say probably bc I didn't read source material. But that's what Sakayanagi's words and actions tell me lol.
@FullyCharged No, plan A is a success and there is no plan B, its just a test to see how it plays out, she doesn't even think he would get expelled and the praise points is just for safety measure. At least thats how i see it.

Feb 21, 10:43 AM

Nov 2021
The enemy queen thinks she let the opponent king enjoy the game till the last move while removing pawns from the board.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 21, 11:06 AM
Jul 2023
I am pretty certain people like Koenji or other smart people from Class C would also have voted for Ayano, because if you think about it, Horikita did say that Sakayanagi lead Yamauchi to group against Ayano.

If you are smart enough, by this point at the latest, you would at least consider that Sakayanagi sees Ayano as a threat, which means that Ayano is a win for Class C.

[Ngl I expected Horikita to bring up this point, because she surely isnt smart enough to see through Sakayanagis plans, but she knows that Ayano is very valuable.]

Sry for writing so much, just had a lot of thoughts during EP8 :3
KarosuMinoyariFeb 21, 11:12 AM
Feb 21, 12:55 PM
Sep 2022
THE NEXT EPISODE WILL BE EXPLAINED. NEXT EPISODE WILL BE EXPLAINED
Feb 21, 3:43 PM
Jan 2021
Cyanide86 said:
Loli Yanagi directed her class to give their praise votes to Ayanokoji so that he'd be safe and then she'd be able to continue their contest. I think they're gonna explain it later but dunno

Then why did she try to manipulate Yamaguchi to vote against ayanokoji?
Feb 21, 4:30 PM

Dec 2010
So many questions here will be answered next episode so chill out people.
Feb 21, 10:32 PM

Mar 2013
I think we should wait for the next episode instead of spoiling some stuff.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 22, 2:28 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to Raggy-_-
Cyanide86 said:

@Blaze567 because that's her first plan to get ayanokoji out, but after she heard about the public trial of class C she asked her classmates to give positive votes on ayanokoji even if there's some negative votes on him so he won't be fired. Atleast that's what i hope! Anyhow thank fk Yamaguchi is gone.
Feb 22, 1:27 PM
Jul 2021
i think it will be made more apparent in the next episode but yes sakayanagi made fun of yamauchi and gave all of class's A praise votes to Koji
Feb 22, 3:01 PM
Aug 2021
He's helped enough of his class to have their loyalty?
Feb 22, 3:04 PM
Aug 2021
Blaze567 said:
Cyanide86 said:

Creates a target so the class has someone to rally against I presume?
Feb 22, 3:11 PM
Aug 2021
My guess is Ryuuen's class gave him the positive votes as a part of payment for the advice and helping to save Ryuuen. Class A probably voted positively for him too as Boss Girl said their fight was paused and would continue afterwards.

So he probably got two classes worth of positive votes plus the votes of his class that owe him a debt which at this point is a fair few right?
Feb 22, 3:29 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to Raggy-_-
Cyanide86 said:

@Blaze567 she was just too shy to ask Yamagodchi out without a pretense
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 22, 10:25 PM
Nov 2018
bokuto____SAN said:

As in spoilers.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.