Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 19, 10:23 AM
Feb 2022
I know most are questioning the war itself, but I just wondered how did they capture the princess to begin with? They keep talking about how great she is at fighting, endurance, etc. so, how did they get her if she was so good? I would guess it’s something like the classic Wil E. Coyote cartoons where they put some delicious food under some net and caught her with it.
Feb 20, 5:44 PM
Jul 2021
This anime made us question a lot of things. Where is the plot? is it a medieval or modern era? there are kingdoms but also a car, even a smartphone, and also modern town. and also there's a scene when the prince attempted to save the himesama, she can took off his leg cuffs, so why she's not running away then. it's hilarious tho ngl.

Feb 21, 5:41 AM

Apr 2012
You need a sense of humor to understand what a gag show is. To answer your question... she surrendered because her troops were held hostage.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 21, 10:10 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to Janethan23
You need a sense of humor to understand what a gag show is. To answer your question... she surrendered because her troops were held hostage.
@Janethan23 what chapter in the manga it mention that she surrender because her troops got hostage?

I read about 105 chapter in the manga it never mention it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12

37 by Netbug »»
May 30, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

54 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18

33 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11

35 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4

36 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.