Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 17, 11:03 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to Zalis
AI translation definitely feels like fusion energy, always 5-10 years away. And like fusion, some are getting overhyped just because of a few limited, marginally-acceptable results. Ya know, I recently watched the "infamous" Dragon Maid dub for the first time, and to my great surprise, it was not a non-stop Jamie Marchi feminist-theory essay. (For those objecting to the use of a "word I don't like" such as "Patriarchal," consider what kind of a society might be constantly telling overendowed women like Lucoa to cover up and be modest. Could it be... a patriarchal one?) Have all the esteemed good-faith YouTube clickbait artists been deceiving me all along? It's almost as if the supposed trend of "wokealization" is just a bunch of dishonest cherrypicking and outright lies. Like the ridiculous claim of OniMai's subs "erasing all gendered language"; while it happens in some lines, it's left in elsewhere, and even added to the subtitles where it wasn't in the Japanese script at one point.

Also, it bears repeating that some on The Left have lodged complaints about the Dragon Maid dub as well, but you don't see them constantly bringing it up 7 years later (or still using Dragon Maid in YT thumbnail images), let alone looking to burn the industry through the ground via piracy or replace all the translators with AI.

AnimeFeminist said:
Tohru
Japanese: Chigaimasu! Seiteki ni desu!
Subtitles: I don’t mean that way! I mean sexually!
Dub: No, not like that! Like sexually!

Kobayashi
Japanese: Watashi wa onna nandaga…
Subtitles: I’m a woman, though?
Dub: I’m not into women, or dragons.

The subtitles are all literal translations of the Japanese. For the [first line,] the dub adheres to this translation. The [second] line, however, turns Kobayashi’s question about Tohru’s perception of events to a statement about Kobayashi’s own identity. Not only is that a major liberty for a translator to take, it is a translation decision which completely changes the dynamic between the two main characters and shuts down a queer interpretation of the show.

I believe there was a now-deleted post on this thread stating something along the lines that localization issues were "why fansubbing and torrenting are still so important -- people don't go to pirate sites to watch for free, they do it because official services are inadequate." And yet, the translations on torrent downloads and illegal streaming sites are, in nearly all cases for modern/airing anime, exact 1:1 copies of the dreaded official subs.

It's as if the masses believe it's still 2007, and aren't aware that the officially-translated subs they gladly watch without complaint on illegal sites are taken from legal sites, not fan translations. But I can see how those who live in the RevSaysDesu/HeroHei/YellowFlash/Clownfish reactionary echo chamber might think that "official subs" come from some malign and sinister source based on a handful of overexaggerated examples, while seeing nothing wrong with the legal subs they illegally consume. (And I don't say any of this to morally shame piracy. But let's stick to a common and easily-verifiable reality -- that illegal sites rip subs from legal ones -- okay?)

And really, I've seen far more rewrites, trolling, and jokes/memes from fan translations and fan-edits of official subs than I have from actual official subs. But that's a topic for a future thread...

Nutella71 said:
And instead something from almost a decade ago (or a single line from that recent loli-shota genderbent anime), I'll use some newer examples:

-in the newer EVA dub, Kaworu says "you are worthy of my grace" while in the sub (or older dub, idk) explicitly says along the lines of "I like you/love you." Those two have literally nothing in common and if they wanted to tone down the "love" connotations, why not have him say "you have my affection/empathy/kindness of my heart..."

Fun fact: the Netflix/GKids subtitle translations and dub scripts were heavily supervised by Studio khara, so anything in them is the result of what the Japanese creators wanted them to be, not Western "localizers" going rogue and meddling with the content. I looked up the 4 most recent versions, and found this, at ~9:55 in ep 24:

So, the word variously translated as regard/empathy/affection/grace in these lines is not the familiar 恋 / koi, but 好意 / koui. The new version didn't change "love" to "grace" or whatever, they just softened "love" to "like." One could debate that rendering, but it's not an unreasonable choice for teenage characters of any gender combination who haven't known each other all that long.

The line in the original ADV version, which I don't have access to, may have been deliberately tweaked to be a Fly Me to the Moon reference.
Zalis said:
Also, it bears repeating that some on The Left have lodged complaints about the Dragon Maid dub as well, but you don't see them constantly bringing it up 7 years later (or still using Dragon Maid in YT thumbnail images), let alone looking to burn the industry through the ground via piracy or replace all the translators with AI.

Wow, I actually agree with this criticism of the translation.
その目だれの目?
Jan 17, 12:10 PM
Jan 2024
A lot of people in this thread seem very angry about localisation but they are only bringing up the same 2 examples over and over again, and it sounds like those were just specific lines too and nowhere close to the entire 4 hours of TV anime. Are those 2 examples the only ones? Are you only parroting what some 60 IQ bottom feeding drama vulture cancer like Asmongold and Keemstar are telling you? Because they make money from telling pepega nerds to be angry? When they probably don't even watch anime? Sad...

By the way, a lot of people are also naively generous about AI in this thread... Machine translation of things like doujins and RPGMaker games have been a thing for at least a decade, and those forms of media generally have quite simple language used and short text length, and yet they are still dogshit. Only slightly less dogshit today than they used to be, but still subpar compared to what an unpaid amateur fan can do. Don't believe me? Go to sadpanda or F95Zone and see for yourself, and ask the users there too what they think of MTL...
Jan 17, 2:31 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to stockhousing
A lot of people in this thread seem very angry about localisation but they are only bringing up the same 2 examples over and over again, and it sounds like those were just specific lines too and nowhere close to the entire 4 hours of TV anime. Are those 2 examples the only ones? Are you only parroting what some 60 IQ bottom feeding drama vulture cancer like Asmongold and Keemstar are telling you? Because they make money from telling pepega nerds to be angry? When they probably don't even watch anime? Sad...

By the way, a lot of people are also naively generous about AI in this thread... Machine translation of things like doujins and RPGMaker games have been a thing for at least a decade, and those forms of media generally have quite simple language used and short text length, and yet they are still dogshit. Only slightly less dogshit today than they used to be, but still subpar compared to what an unpaid amateur fan can do. Don't believe me? Go to sadpanda or F95Zone and see for yourself, and ask the users there too what they think of MTL...
@stockhousing
What are you talking about? Nagatoro, Hokkaido and Dragon Maid are already 3 examples.
How about Tokyopop's Battle Royale manga from a long time ago. That was pretty awful.
How about Kaguya-sama where she calls president by his FUCKING NAME where for Japanese it is such a huge deal and she should be calling him "president" instead
How about that one where crossdresser is changed into trans and is given "she/her" pronouns instead of still being a guy. Well they did go back to it and fixed for reprints but the fact that it even happened was hilarious.
Chained Soldier is also changed so it doesn't contain word "slave" because... why exactly?
In Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu they put "mansplaining"and "cringe" instead of more normal words
There are plenty of examples of terrible localisation/translation in gaming aswell.
How about Fire Emblem Fates where many cutscenes weren't even translated, not even badly they were just skipped and replaced by "..." dialogue from characters xD

It is so fucked up that these are allowed to happen in professional setting.
Not to say there aren't shitty fan translations either but they are free so can be excused
(flashbacks to One Very Famous Fan translation of Berserk)
Well maybe not all of them can be excused

God I hope it clicks for me in a few years, so far with limited time and energy I have memorized Hiragana lmao
ScorptekJan 17, 2:51 PM
Jan 17, 3:26 PM

Apr 2015
@Scorptek Look at that person's profile, pretty obvious it's a person wanking off for OP. "Joined Jan 17 2024".
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Jan 17, 3:55 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to Tropisch
@Scorptek Look at that person's profile, pretty obvious it's a person wanking off for OP. "Joined Jan 17 2024".
@Tropisch Yeah I saw 0 stats too but figured I will put in some examples anyways.
Jan 17, 4:09 PM

Mar 2008
Scorptek said:
Chained Soldier is also changed so it doesn't contain word "slave" because... why exactly?

I think it's because the associations of the word "slave" with chattel slavery in the US history to avoid confusion on what it's about, and so it doesn't have a long name that is hard to remember maybe. Though I don't think a more direct translation for sure would have that problem. Im not even sure the translators are who decide title names or someone higher up does to influence marketability. So I don't think that one is a very clear cut example of anything in particular unless someone behind it explains the rational. It would be something else if they removed "slave" entirely but they didnt.
traedJan 17, 4:13 PM
Jan 17, 4:24 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to traed
Scorptek said:

I think it's because the associations of the word "slave" with chattel slavery in the US history to avoid confusion on what it's about, and so it doesn't have a long name that is hard to remember maybe. Though I don't think a more direct translation for sure would have that problem. Im not even sure the translators are who decide title names or someone higher up does to influence marketability. So I don't think that one is a very clear cut example of anything in particular unless someone behind it explains the rational. It would be something else if they removed "slave" entirely but they didnt.
@traed I personally think it is dumb to remove "slave" from fiction book title because of real life slavery xD Also why there would be confusion, is slavery only tied to US history? It is like when they were focused on changing slave and master in programming terminology. I just used it as "politically correct translation" example kind of deal. I like how Chained Soldier sounds personally but I think it was changed for a silly reason.

Huh talking about titles there are some weird translations for those out there too, do you know any?

Delicious In Dungeon is kind of bad title

Which reminds me: Yen Press incorrectly translated name of one of the characters as Sissel instead of Thistle and instead of fixing it they changed it in official version of The Adventurers Bible. They also assumed he is a girl and were referring to him with wrong pronous for a few volumes but atleast that was later changed. From official english release I would still recommend The Adventurers Bible as outside of the Thistle's name it is very cool collectible with extra info but manga itself I think it is better to get in Japanese and read fan translation instead.
ScorptekJan 17, 4:54 PM
Jan 17, 4:44 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to Scorptek
@traed I personally think it is dumb to remove "slave" from fiction book title because of real life slavery xD Also why there would be confusion, is slavery only tied to US history? It is like when they were focused on changing slave and master in programming terminology. I just used it as "politically correct translation" example kind of deal. I like how Chained Soldier sounds personally but I think it was changed for a silly reason.

Huh talking about titles there are some weird translations for those out there too, do you know any?

Delicious In Dungeon is kind of bad title

Which reminds me: Yen Press incorrectly translated name of one of the characters as Sissel instead of Thistle and instead of fixing it they changed it in official version of The Adventurers Bible. They also assumed he is a girl and were referring to him with wrong pronous for a few volumes but atleast that was later changed. From official english release I would still recommend The Adventurers Bible as outside of the Thistle's name it is very cool collectible with extra info but manga itself I think it is better to get in Japanese and read fan translation instead.
@Scorptek
Because the large amount of films in the US with slave in the title being about that kind of slavery. That's what I mean by association. Which is why it's a US specific thing. Also he technically isnt a slave in the literal sense more slave the BDSM role sense since he consented but it's hard to convey that in a title. So I dont think they were trying to avoid offending anyone just avoid confusion but this is pure speculation of course. And yeah I think "Chained Soldier" has a decent ring to it and I can't think of a better one other than more direct translation. I think using chained instead of slave helps convey fetishism subtly without confusion and something like "Slave Soldier" just doesnt sound as good and already deviates a good amount from the other English title for it. So it may not have even been a concern over confusion just sound and length. I dunno.

I don'tget what you mean on that line on what you are referring to.

Delicious in Dungeon just sounds like bad grammar. More direct translation is just Dungeon Meals but that's uhh terrible sounding. The better option was Dungeon Delicacies. I have no idea why they failed to think that one up.

That sounds pretty messy. I can understand some instances of why some mistakes get made on pronouns generally speaking because Japanese don't really use those kind so much.
traedJan 17, 5:10 PM
Jan 17, 5:49 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to stockhousing

@stockhousing we should go back to laughing at bad localization like 4Kids dubs and Zero Wing's fucked up lines. Here it seems like people are just looking for things to get mad at. The whole fear mongering about leftists (thats oddly reminiscent of the whole "video games cause violence" shit) sapped out all the fun in these communities.
Jan 17, 6:57 PM

Oct 2017
@Scorptek
Yen Press incorrectly translated name of one of the characters as Sissel instead of Thistle and instead of fixing it they changed it in official version of The Adventurers Bible

This is an extremely easy mistake that can happen from any translator (including machine translation) as sometimes it can be hard to trace back the loan word or name from the katakana used if it is supposed to be based on a foreign word. For example, ブルマ (Buruma) from Dragon Ball has always been officially translated as "Bulma", transliterating her name from the phonetics instead of the actual loan word ブルマー which her name came from since they missed the connection to the loan word her name comes from. A more accurate name for her would be "Bloomer". When you look at Thistle's name in Japanese シスル (Shiseru), you can kind of see how it would be easy to lose the loan word their name comes from and translate their name as Sissel instead.
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Jan 17, 7:48 PM

May 2021
traed said:
You didnt quite give correct description of the article but that aside..how queer

......someone please praise my stupid word play

I praise thee :p (character limit wants to be praised too)
Jan 18, 12:25 AM

Jul 2014
Reply to LSSJ_Gaming
@Scorptek
Yen Press incorrectly translated name of one of the characters as Sissel instead of Thistle and instead of fixing it they changed it in official version of The Adventurers Bible

This is an extremely easy mistake that can happen from any translator (including machine translation) as sometimes it can be hard to trace back the loan word or name from the katakana used if it is supposed to be based on a foreign word. For example, ブルマ (Buruma) from Dragon Ball has always been officially translated as "Bulma", transliterating her name from the phonetics instead of the actual loan word ブルマー which her name came from since they missed the connection to the loan word her name comes from. A more accurate name for her would be "Bloomer". When you look at Thistle's name in Japanese シスル (Shiseru), you can kind of see how it would be easy to lose the loan word their name comes from and translate their name as Sissel instead.
@LSSJ_Gaming I thought you are done with me and I am a troll?
Anyways, I would agree if his name wasn't written in romaji in japanese version of The Adventurers Bible as Thistle, which was written by main author aswell. Meaning that english publisher just didnt do their job properly with it, same as with the fact that he is a guy. Well atleast they fixed that last part.
ScorptekJan 18, 12:29 AM
Jan 18, 9:28 AM

Jan 2020
The robots' revolution has ended before it even began... zomg teh drama

Anyway, I guess the combination of AI + human editing could work well and be a time saver for the translators.
Jan 18, 9:44 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to Luc36
Try this few weeks ago, i just provide name btw and let ai choose who is who and result not too bad even with that lack information/data.

This is the impression from sora about the situation. 2h though.
@Luc36, sorry, I don't really intend to be nitpicky, but there are some problems with your original Japanese text. If you correct those, you might get a better output.

もう約束くせに --> もう・・・約束のくせに (くせ is a noun, so you need の before it)
勇気 (this is a weird way to write the name "Yuki", though)が私達の約束が覚えてない --> 勇気が私達の約束は/を覚えてない (覚える is a transitive verb, so it requires the を particle)
もう一度詳しくしてちゃんと聞いてなさい --> もう一度ちゃんと聞きなさい (not sure what you wanted to say here, but 詳しく right behind ちゃんと feels redundant; also, 聞いてなさい and 聞きなさい are very different, since 聞いてなさい means "keep listening" (present progressive sounds weird here); were you trying to say something like 「覚えてないなら仕方ない。もう一度ちゃんと聞きなさい」: "If you don't remember, it can't be helped. Now listen carefully once more."?)
Jan 18, 11:02 AM

Dec 2019
Thank god, I rarely consume Japanese media with English subs, because if this article tells me anything, it's that a worrying amount of it is translated in a manner that completely kills the original intended meaning, because "muh western audiences will find it offensive :(".

I've not seen that being the case as much in dubs for my own language, but I honestly prefer for AI to replace translators ASAP. Cut on production costs, leave a few people to correct the imperfections of the AI and localize things that do need localization, but overall leave 99% of things untouched and translated as literally as possible. Having the nuances of the original content being changed is annoying, and it's even more annoying when the sub or dub tries to push their own bullshit onto the viewer because someone thought that the original script in Japanese was too offensive.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Jan 18, 1:33 PM

Feb 2017
Reply to RudeRedis
@Luc36, sorry, I don't really intend to be nitpicky, but there are some problems with your original Japanese text. If you correct those, you might get a better output.

もう約束くせに --> もう・・・約束のくせに (くせ is a noun, so you need の before it)
勇気 (this is a weird way to write the name "Yuki", though)が私達の約束が覚えてない --> 勇気が私達の約束は/を覚えてない (覚える is a transitive verb, so it requires the を particle)
もう一度詳しくしてちゃんと聞いてなさい --> もう一度ちゃんと聞きなさい (not sure what you wanted to say here, but 詳しく right behind ちゃんと feels redundant; also, 聞いてなさい and 聞きなさい are very different, since 聞いてなさい means "keep listening" (present progressive sounds weird here); were you trying to say something like 「覚えてないなら仕方ない。もう一度ちゃんと聞きなさい」: "If you don't remember, it can't be helped. Now listen carefully once more."?)
@RudeRedis Ah, yes sorry i was really sleepy at that time「for の and を」
勇気 i just try to confuse the ai will it treat as a name or not.
もう一度詳しくして、ちゃんと聞いてなさい : explain it to him again (tell chika to explain about the promise again), and yuki please listen properly (this time).
i remove name and not add next line for chika part to confuse the translation but it still gets the point.
Luc36Jan 18, 5:46 PM
-
-
Jan 18, 1:50 PM

Jan 2020
Luc36 said:
@RudeRedis Ah, yes sorry i really sleepy at that time「for の and を」
勇気 i just try to confuse the ai will it treat as a name or not.
もう一度詳しくして、ちゃんと聞いてなさい : explain it to him again (tell chika to explain about the promise again), and yuki please listen properly (this time).
i remove name and not add next line for chika part to confuse the translation but it still gets the point.

Ah, ok, I got it. Those were two separate sentences. That makes sense now.
So it’s like 「もう一度詳しく説明して(約束のことを)。そして(ユウキくんが)ちゃんと聞いてなさい。」
Yeah, that’s difficult to get without context.
Jan 20, 10:23 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to LSSJ_Gaming
@Towlie-Towl
you realize a lot of the time western slang is used, its because the character in japanese speaks with slang too right? Great example would be Nagatoro, she speaks with a lot of slang in both english and japanese
@LSSJ_Gaming yeah I don't think "sup my broskis its [title] time" is accurate still and most slang isn't the same especially nagatoro and skate.
Jan 20, 11:54 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Scorptek
@LSSJ_Gaming I thought you are done with me and I am a troll?
Anyways, I would agree if his name wasn't written in romaji in japanese version of The Adventurers Bible as Thistle, which was written by main author aswell. Meaning that english publisher just didnt do their job properly with it, same as with the fact that he is a guy. Well atleast they fixed that last part.
@Scorptek
It isn't fair to say that they didn't do their job properly as The Adventurer's Bible didn't release in Japan until February 2021, and Thistle's name was revealed in chapter 47 which published in English in October 2019. The information literally was not available to them so they shouldn't be judged for information they literally did not have.
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Jan 20, 12:00 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to Towlie-Towl
@LSSJ_Gaming yeah I don't think "sup my broskis its [title] time" is accurate still and most slang isn't the same especially nagatoro and skate.
@Towlie-Towl
Now trying to imagine Nagatoro if the subbers used ebonics hahah
Jan 20, 12:30 PM

Aug 2020
The question is will AI learn prejudice from humans and start denying to use gender neutral pronouns?

Jan 20, 12:43 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to KitsuFrost
The question is will AI learn prejudice from humans and start denying to use gender neutral pronouns?
@KitsuFrost
Japanese doesnt really have gendered pronouns. They technically do but they use them as terms for boyfriend and girlfriend and any other use is considered rude. So AI would have trouble to begin with unless it was told what pronouns to use for referencing which characters. But yes AI only copies what people do however singular-they is used a lot in English so it might randomly pop up, you may have never noticed it.
Jan 20, 12:55 PM

May 2021
If localizers did their job correctly, people wouldn't cheer for ai.
Echidna best waifu :D
Jan 20, 2:28 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to KitsuFrost
@KitsuFrost
If there is prejudiced and bigoted data present, it can regurgitate said data if filters are not put in place, as has been shown with the incident where that AI sitcom got banned off Twitch for regurgitating anti-trans speaking points when the main LLM was shut down and they had to switch to one that didn't have filters in place to prevent said inappropriate responses from being generated.
Jan 20, 2:42 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to LSSJ_Gaming
@Scorptek
It isn't fair to say that they didn't do their job properly as The Adventurer's Bible didn't release in Japan until February 2021, and Thistle's name was revealed in chapter 47 which published in English in October 2019. The information literally was not available to them so they shouldn't be judged for information they literally did not have.
@LSSJ_Gaming What do you mean not avaliable? The basic contact methods were unavaliable? Suddenly Japan and US is gated from any communication? They just couldn't be arsed to do proper job and talk with the source.
Jan 20, 3:57 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to Scorptek
@LSSJ_Gaming What do you mean not avaliable? The basic contact methods were unavaliable? Suddenly Japan and US is gated from any communication? They just couldn't be arsed to do proper job and talk with the source.
@Scorptek
The guidebook wasn't published yet so there was no official spelling available. In translation you sometimes just have to take a guess when you can't get in contact like that and sometimes mistakes will happen, and that's completely fine and normal. We're human after all, we make mistakes occasionally. Sometimes the licensor may have the names already translated the way they want it to be, but sometimes that information is not provided, and the translator will have to make a decision as how to translate a name. This has happened dozens of times in One Piece where the decision the translators made ended up being revealed to be not what Oda intended YEARS later (sometimes even decades later). In One Piece for example, the island ラフテル (rafuteru), was translated as "Raftel" by both Viz and FUNimation. It wasn't until 2020 where Oda wrote out the name as "Laugh Tale", and both the anime dub and the English manga swapped over to using Oda's writing instead of their initial translation, since they literally didn't have the information to realistically determine it was supposed to be "Laugh Tale", and it isn't immediately obvious from just reading the katakana. Translation is a very tricky process and you just gotta take a guess sometimes with things like these, and it isn't really as easy to communicate as you'd think it'd be with language barriers, time zones, and the busy schedules these authors have, as well as the fact that they'd even need the author's personal information in the first place, which a translator really doesn't get. A translator is usually a regular employee or a contractor, it's not like they're an exec that can just call Toei, Oda, or any other author whenever the fuck they want. It's very naive to assume that you can just contact the original author and actually get a response.
Jan 20, 11:48 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to LSSJ_Gaming
@Scorptek
The guidebook wasn't published yet so there was no official spelling available. In translation you sometimes just have to take a guess when you can't get in contact like that and sometimes mistakes will happen, and that's completely fine and normal. We're human after all, we make mistakes occasionally. Sometimes the licensor may have the names already translated the way they want it to be, but sometimes that information is not provided, and the translator will have to make a decision as how to translate a name. This has happened dozens of times in One Piece where the decision the translators made ended up being revealed to be not what Oda intended YEARS later (sometimes even decades later). In One Piece for example, the island ラフテル (rafuteru), was translated as "Raftel" by both Viz and FUNimation. It wasn't until 2020 where Oda wrote out the name as "Laugh Tale", and both the anime dub and the English manga swapped over to using Oda's writing instead of their initial translation, since they literally didn't have the information to realistically determine it was supposed to be "Laugh Tale", and it isn't immediately obvious from just reading the katakana. Translation is a very tricky process and you just gotta take a guess sometimes with things like these, and it isn't really as easy to communicate as you'd think it'd be with language barriers, time zones, and the busy schedules these authors have, as well as the fact that they'd even need the author's personal information in the first place, which a translator really doesn't get. A translator is usually a regular employee or a contractor, it's not like they're an exec that can just call Toei, Oda, or any other author whenever the fuck they want. It's very naive to assume that you can just contact the original author and actually get a response.
@LSSJ_Gaming Author knew that the name is supposed to be Thistle, if they weren't sure they should've just contacted Japan and not "take a guess" It is a laughable lack of effort xD And then instead of fixing their mistake they went hard into it and repeated it for Adventurer's Bible aswell. Simple lack of professionalism. Fan translators can guess, not an official publisher.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 57 minutes ago

5 by nishant0 »»
1 minute ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 10 hours ago

18 by Richard_Senpai »»
3 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 10 hours ago

23 by Kurgo »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Have y'all seen Rainbow?

MillerEvans23 - 6 hours ago

13 by 23feanor »»
17 minutes ago

» Anime that you started watching because of Social Media

ST63LTH - 4 hours ago

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.