Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Apr 3, 9:24 AM
Jan 2023
It's so weird seeing one of those Manwha menu screens in an animated form. The exact same blue/white boxes appear everywhere in multiple different Manwha power fantasies so it kind of threw me for a loop seeing it actually moving.

This episode gave me chills just like the first time I read it. They did the Subarashii smile part justice (I wish they gave the statue audio though)

Sung Jin Woo's VA is amazing.
Apr 6, 3:23 PM
Oct 2021
bro got slaughtered with this one
Apr 8, 3:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
What happened in the room was tough, so many deaths already... and it seemed over for the MC until that cliffhanger ahaha, things are starting for real, they know when to end an episode lol
Apr 8, 4:47 PM
Jun 2020
animação other level bglh foda
Apr 12, 9:01 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to KahureToast
It's so weird seeing one of those Manwha menu screens in an animated form. The exact same blue/white boxes appear everywhere in multiple different Manwha power fantasies so it kind of threw me for a loop seeing it actually moving.

This episode gave me chills just like the first time I read it. They did the Subarashii smile part justice (I wish they gave the statue audio though)

Sung Jin Woo's VA is amazing.
@KahureToast its probably the other world sys and he was there, after death he probably becomes part of that world but another way not as a mob sins hes choice will resurrect him
Apr 13, 11:28 PM
Dec 2022
This anime is so good
Apr 14, 1:14 AM

Feb 2021
Can't wait to see the second awakening and progress of MC after this :)
YudiYusantoSApr 14, 1:20 AM
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 15, 8:16 AM
Dec 2022
If you're still hesitant about continuing the anime after watching the first episode, this one would surely pull you in completely! I really think that it would have been better for them to combine the first and second episodes into one.
Apr 19, 1:10 PM
Apr 2024
That statue smirk was on a whole new level of creepy!! BEST opening episodes to an anime I've seen in a while.
Apr 19, 1:13 PM
Apr 2024
The statue's smirk is so damn creepy....I love it. Best opening episodes to an anime that I've seen in a while. It's so captivating. The Opening is amazing as well!!
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

» Solo Leveling's Hype

Arminken - Today

28 by xZabuzax »»
52 minutes ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

357 by Skippu__ »»
Yesterday, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17

254 by lasodamos »»
Yesterday, 12:44 PM

» Solo Leveling Anime Records Surprisingly Poor Sales ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 7

53 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Apr 24, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23

297 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 23, 10:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.