Forum Settings
Forums

'Metallic Rouge' Announces Additional Cast

New
Jan 7, 9:07 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014

The official website of the Metallic Rouge television anime revealed the additional cast members on Sunday. The anime is scheduled to premiere on January 11 at 12:55 a.m. on Fuji TV's +Ultra programming block, followed by TV Nishinippon, Kansai TV, Toukai TV, AT-X, Hokkaido Cultural Broadcasting, and BS Fuji.

Cast
Puppeteer: Hiroshi Yanaka (.hack//Sign)
Opera: Mariya Ise (Made in Abyss)
Aes-Alice Macias: Minami Tsuda (Guilty Crown)
Grauphon Berg: Hiroki Yasumoto (Sword Art Online)
Cyan Bluestar: Haruka Shiraishi (86)
Eva Cristella: Youko Hikasa (IS: Infinite Stratos)
Roy Junghardt: Yoshimitsu Shimoyama (Ousama Ranking)

Motonobu Hori (Super Crooks) is directing the television anime at Bones. Yutaka Izubuchi (Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199) and Toshizou Nemoto (Steins;Gate) are in charge of the series composition and script, respectively. Toshihiro Kawamoto (Cowboy Bebop) is the character designer, and Taisei Iwasaki (Kekkai Sensen) is composing the music.

Metallic Rouge is an original action sci-fi TV anime commemorating the 25th anniversary of studio Bones.

Source: Comic Natalie
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 7, 10:03 AM

Apr 2012
This is becoming so much like a typical all-female sci-fi action that I'm wondering how Bones is going to develop this into a larger universe with different characters.
Jan 7, 10:58 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
This is becoming so much like a typical all-female sci-fi action that I'm wondering how Bones is going to develop this into a larger universe with different characters.
@RobertBobert Bones will create a really big universe for its anniversary, but I doubt they'll give enough screen time to each character.
Most likely the emphasis will be on spectacular action and relationships between the main characters like in a typical tokusatsu, but I hope it doesn't turn into an unnecessary love story.
Jan 7, 11:22 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Omarumba
@RobertBobert Bones will create a really big universe for its anniversary, but I doubt they'll give enough screen time to each character.
Most likely the emphasis will be on spectacular action and relationships between the main characters like in a typical tokusatsu, but I hope it doesn't turn into an unnecessary love story.
@Omarumba The issue here is not love, but the fact that such all-female or all-male stories are poorly suited to truly ambitious attempts to build a meaningful universe, because it will simply end up as some kind of waifu or hasubendo bait that will only attract lovers of attractive characters. Judging by the interviews I've read, their intentions are different.
RobertBobertJan 7, 11:32 AM

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ikoku Nikki' Receives TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

18 by Kazou-nozumu688 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Kono Sekai wa Fukanzen Sugiru' Reveals Additional Cast, Theme Songs

Nioxys - 11 hours ago

0 by Nioxys »»
11 hours ago

» 'Kikansha no Mahou wa Tokubetsu desu' 2nd Season Announced

Vindstot - Dec 23, 2023

19 by JugNut001 »»
11 hours ago

» 'Dragon Ball' Creator Akira Toriyama Dies at 68 ( 1 2 3 4 )

Vindstot - Mar 7

165 by LusenProd »»
Yesterday, 7:57 PM

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - May 1

7 by Rhae »»
Yesterday, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.