Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2023 6:00 PM

Jan 2018
This is chapter 11 of the sequel and the final chapter. Makabe proposed to Aki LET'S GOOOO. That scene was so cute. Absolutely kino stuff.

They really took a roundabout way (completely unnecessary) to get here but at least the ending was really satisfying as it was for the main series. Once again, Aki is the best girl.

ARK-13Dec 5, 2023 6:51 PM
Dec 5, 2023 7:08 PM

Aug 2019
it’d be awesome if this got a short little adaptation
Dec 5, 2023 11:16 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to ARK-13
This is chapter 11 of the sequel and the final chapter. Makabe proposed to Aki LET'S GOOOO. That scene was so cute. Absolutely kino stuff.

They really took a roundabout way (completely unnecessary) to get here but at least the ending was really satisfying as it was for the main series. Once again, Aki is the best girl.

@ARK-13 where can i read this online? if its in english
Dec 5, 2023 11:28 PM

Jan 2018
Reply to Miistu
@Miistu you will have to wait a few more days for the English tl.

Dec 6, 2023 8:59 PM
Aug 2021
manga finally doing something good for once, let’s go.
Dec 8, 2023 3:17 AM
Dec 2018
Reply to Miistu
@Miistu The only scanlation out now is Vietnamese. The English one is still being worked on at this moment.
If you can read Japanese tho, go to Ichijin's Website
Dec 9, 2023 8:37 PM
Aug 2021
omg i have never been prouder to know vietnamese
Dec 11, 2023 6:53 AM

Jan 2018
The English scan is out. This was only good chapter of the sequel. They could have just made an one-shot for this one particular scene without going through all those cheap bullshit drama for 10 chapters straight. It was a really satisfying ending but the rest were absolutely unnecessary. Anyway, it ended so it doesn't matter anymore. If anyone who has finished the 2nd season and wanted to check out this sequel I'd just recommend this final chapter. That's all.
ARK-13Dec 11, 2023 7:08 AM
Dec 11, 2023 7:18 AM

Oct 2017
And yes finally as the name of the sequel suggested they got engaged, peace. They are so cute together. Also Yoshino spreading fake rumours about Masamune again lol.

Now are we gonna get marriage sequel too or what.
Dec 11, 2023 8:13 AM
Dec 2018
Reply to MegamiRem
And yes finally as the name of the sequel suggested they got engaged, peace. They are so cute together. Also Yoshino spreading fake rumours about Masamune again lol.

Now are we gonna get marriage sequel too or what.
@MegamiRem As I mentioned in my rant page, this is definitely set up to have a 4th sequel whenever a new anime drops. UNLESS, the hinted omake (volume 13 bonus content) is planned to serve as the closure we needed, don't expect this series to ever end lol.
Dec 12, 2023 6:07 AM

May 2016
Reply to RonBWL
@MegamiRem As I mentioned in my rant page, this is definitely set up to have a 4th sequel whenever a new anime drops. UNLESS, the hinted omake (volume 13 bonus content) is planned to serve as the closure we needed, don't expect this series to ever end lol.
@RonBWL First, thank you for your efforts! I 100% agree, they should let this series die, but they'll keep milking it like Nagi's doing with QQ.

Glad Hoshino's finally and truly moving on, though.......
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Dec 13, 2023 8:16 PM
Mar 2015
Great ending The ring was a nice touch
Dec 15, 2023 5:42 PM

Aug 2011
Now the question is if MAL will finally mark this series as completed, or will they recognize this as a sequel and make a completed listing for both?
Dec 17, 2023 6:50 AM
Dec 2018
Reply to hitemlow
Now the question is if MAL will finally mark this series as completed, or will they recognize this as a sequel and make a completed listing for both?
@hitemlow They will mark it completed, then change it back to Ongoing whenever Part 4 drops. Trust me, this series has no intention to end, the final page is clearly set up to be another story to be telling in the summer break.
Dec 17, 2023 12:51 PM

Aug 2011
Reply to RonBWL
@hitemlow They will mark it completed, then change it back to Ongoing whenever Part 4 drops. Trust me, this series has no intention to end, the final page is clearly set up to be another story to be telling in the summer break.
@RonBWL I mean that's great and all, but these are separate series, not just a continuation after a hiatus.

If anime part 1 and part 2 of a season gets a separate listing, as well as the 40 different Rettousei arcs having their own series listings, this series should should too.
Dec 18, 2023 3:37 AM
Dec 2018
Reply to hitemlow
@RonBWL I mean that's great and all, but these are separate series, not just a continuation after a hiatus.

If anime part 1 and part 2 of a season gets a separate listing, as well as the 40 different Rettousei arcs having their own series listings, this series should should too.
@hitemlow Tell that to MAL mods, not me. They will not acknowledge this and After School as sequels just because it doesn't reset chapter counts. I call it BS, but that's their rules.
Dec 22, 2023 4:11 AM

Feb 2018
Well, that ended abruptly to say the least, I was under the impression this new arc was only getting started.

If the sequel was going to be this short all along then they could've cut this new girl and the drama that came with her altogether.
Jan 4, 7:48 AM
Apr 2023
Next up, Musamune-kun: Married life coming 2027! Hopefully this series is done and dusted because it was utter trash. I had the same problem with this manga as Rent-A-Gurlfriend in which I know I’m reading complete garbage but I want to see it to the end.
Also I might add I’m fed up with the whole “sequel” aspect of manga. They usually go completely against the grain for plot reasons. Plus characters, I.e Makabe, just start to act way out of character themselves.
Feb 29, 3:29 AM

Dec 2009
Finally decided to start the sequel years later and finish this trash.

I remember kinda liking it but it is awful.
From the male lead himself, to all the love rivals and bs harem to even worse the twist and him ending up with the main heroine who he wanted to take revenge on.

I don't remember how I originally felt, but I was hoping all of this would have truly ended in revenge as it deserved.
Regardless of the excuse, she was awful, so was her friend.

I don't remember the sports girl at all, and this new love rival was toxic bs again, but all to say, I just remember Neko being the best girl even though I don't remember how she knew him in the first place either. She came outta nowhere.
Anyway. She was best girl in this awful romcom. 3/10.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 58 Discussion

Aramanime - May 27, 2023

10 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 26, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 56 Discussion

TheYoshiman - Mar 28, 2021

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 17, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 14, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Aki vs Yoshino

mechian - Aug 7, 2017

5 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 29, 5:20 AM

» Why 70 chapters?

Santimax - Dec 30, 2023

7 by RonBWL »»
Jan 20, 4:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.