Forum Settings
Forums

how do i get really good at math and physics to independently solve real-life problems?

New
Dec 3, 2023 8:53 PM
Jul 2018
i really wanna understand mathematics and physics on a broad level... like understanding stuff and all u know. ik it's gonna be tough, but at least i wanna try. do u guys know, how to get into this realm? like some kind of advice, stuff u wanna share or anything. i would really appreciate it
Dec 3, 2023 9:23 PM

Jan 2009
just learn computer programming and logic i guess since its about decomposition

Decomposition involves breaking down a complex problem or system into smaller parts that are more manageable and easier to understand. The smaller parts can then be examined and solved, or designed, individually, as they are simpler to work with. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zmhpfcw/revision/2
Dec 3, 2023 11:10 PM

Dec 2013
Somewhere between architecture and civil engineering might be of interest to you.
Not only that will combine physics and math, but also creativity as well.
Recent development in parametric architecture requires one to have the skills of computer programming logic, math ( geometry, trigonometry, linear algebra especially vector operations, some engineerings,.etc.)
I think you will like it

Dec 3, 2023 11:27 PM

Sep 2018
The most real life math is just finance. Physics are mostly irrelevant unless you plan to be a engineer. If you had trouble with high school stuff I highly advise against going to college for that. Never take out loans to pay for your education either. If your parents will not pay; you should either save money or give up the idea.

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

21 by rohan121 »»
6 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

31 by cody »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

67 by 3miL »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

30 by rohan121 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

16 by traed »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.