Forum Settings
Forums

'Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

New
Dec 3, 2023 12:36 PM
News Team
Jun 2017
The official website of the Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete (Gushing over Magical Girls) television anime series revealed additional cast members, ending theme song and a second promotional video on Friday. The anime is set to premiere on January 3 at 11:30 p.m. on AT-X, followed by Tokyo MX, BS11, Sun TV, and KBS Kyoto.

Cast
Matama Ayoka: Yuuka Aisaka (Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2)
Nemo Anemo: Minami Tsuda (Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi)
Vatz: Kana Asumi (Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II)

Enormita is performing the ending theme "Togetoge Sadistic.", which is previewed in the promotional video below.

Atsushi Ootsuki (To LOVE-Ru Darkness) and Masato Suzuki (Ars no Kyojuu episode director) are directing the television anime at Asahi Production. Noboru Kimura (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san) is handling the series composition. Tomoka Ootaki (Otonari ni Ginga) is designing the characters. Yasuharu Takanashi (Fairy Tail), Akinari Suzuki (Ars no Kyojuu) and Johannes Nilsson (Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi) are composing the music.

Akihiro Ononaka began drawing the comedy fantasy manga on the Manga Life STORIA Dash website in March 2019. The manga was also serialized in the Manga Life STORIA magazine before it suspended its publication in July of the same year. Takeshobo shipped the 10th volume on August 17.

J-Novel Club licensed the manga in English for digital release in March 2022. The seventh volume went on sale on August 19.

PV 2

Source: Comic Natalie
Dec 3, 2023 12:44 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
the 2nd most PEAK anime of 2024<3333
Dec 3, 2023 1:14 PM

Apr 2012
It's been so long since I've seen pantsu fighter anime, that it even seems a little nostalgic.
Dec 3, 2023 1:56 PM

Nov 2008
I suggest people wait for the BDs, and avoid the TV version altogether (just watch the less censored AT-X version if you are desperate to see it weekly) as the TV versions censoring is worse than R-15, even the audio is censored.

Dec 3, 2023 2:42 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Hoppy
I suggest people wait for the BDs, and avoid the TV version altogether (just watch the less censored AT-X version if you are desperate to see it weekly) as the TV versions censoring is worse than R-15, even the audio is censored.
@Hoppy Is it that bad now? I've heard rumors that some ecchi shows have turned into a mess due to censored broadcast.
Dec 3, 2023 3:12 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to Hoppy
@Hoppy

Yea I'm considering doing that with many ecchi now

How do you know its that bad though?
Dec 4, 2023 2:39 AM

May 2021
If they fully capture the sexuality that the manga had ..... maho shoujo genre will never be the same after this anime ends .Can't wait!!!

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Dec 4, 2023 4:29 AM
May 2019
Reply to Hoppy
@Hoppy what is audio censoring?
Dec 4, 2023 6:17 AM

May 2010
Reply to kratos960203
@Hoppy what is audio censoring?
@kratos960203 some naughty words get bleeped out or silenced, and the subs show asterisks in their place too, this was how Ishuzoku Reviewers were censored for example
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku
Dec 4, 2023 6:37 AM
May 2019
Kikugi said:
@kratos960203 some naughty words get bleeped out or silenced, and the subs show asterisks in their place too, this was how Ishuzoku Reviewers were censored for example

ooh like s*x or words that would normally be never be used in any other non ecchi anime i think shimoneta has that kind of thing but it was for gag
Dec 4, 2023 7:16 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to Kikugi
@Kikugi

Oh... eh... that's still watchable, I'm more worried about the visual stuff
Dec 4, 2023 3:14 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
@Kikugi

Oh... eh... that's still watchable, I'm more worried about the visual stuff
@EcchiGodMamster I think the visuals might be censored (not sure about this one), at least from what I saw from /a/, the series will have nipples and maybe they are going to save it for the BDs if it actually happens.
Dec 4, 2023 5:27 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to Ionliosite2
@EcchiGodMamster I think the visuals might be censored (not sure about this one), at least from what I saw from /a/, the series will have nipples and maybe they are going to save it for the BDs if it actually happens.
@Ionliosite2

from now on any ecchi that dont' air uncensored im waiting for BD
Dec 4, 2023 6:03 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
@Ionliosite2

from now on any ecchi that dont' air uncensored im waiting for BD
@EcchiGodMamster Well, let's wait to see how censored the AT-X version will be

More topics from this board

» Video Game 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Gets TV Anime in 2024

DatRandomDude - Mar 9

18 by malvarez1 »»
8 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by Badonkers »»
Yesterday, 12:31 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

29 by RealNath »»
Yesterday, 9:11 AM

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Aiimee - May 5

0 by Aiimee »»
May 5, 10:47 AM

» 'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

DatRandomDude - May 5

0 by DatRandomDude »»
May 5, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.