Forum Settings
Forums

'Sasaki to Pii-chan' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, First Promo for Winter 2024

New
Nov 16, 2023 1:14 PM
News Team
Aug 2019
The official website of the Sasaki to Pii-chan (Sasaki and Peeps) television anime unveiled additional cast, staff, the first promo, and a key visual (pictured) on Thursday. The anime is scheduled to premiere in January 2024.

Cast
Elsa: Miyu Tomita (Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!)
Magical Pink: Inori Minase (Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!)
Akutsu: Ryoutarou Okiayu (Bleach)

Staff
Chief Animation Director: Saori Nakashiki (Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!)
Art Director: Yuuki Shinjou (Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.)
Art Design: Minoru Maeda (Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen)
Color Design: Shiho Mizumoto (Isekai Shokudou)
Director of Photography: Yuutarou Kikuchi (Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru)
Sound Director: Nobuyuki Abe (Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu)
Music: Nippon Columbia
Music Production: SILVER LINK.

Mirai Minato (Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru) is directing the television anime at SILVER LINK. Deko Akao (Hitomi Mieno) (Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu.) is handling the series composition and script. Saori Nakashiki (Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!) is the character designer.

The anime adapts Buncololi's comedy fantasy light novel, which began on the Kakuyomu website in December 2018. Kadokawa began printing the series under its MF Bunko J label in January 2021, featuring illustrations by Kantoku (Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.). The seventh volume went on sale on May 25.

Shounen Ace Plus began serializing a manga adaptation by Oshou Pureji in January 2021. Kadokawa published the third volume on August 25.

Yen Press licensed both the light novel and manga in English. The fifth light novel volume went on sale on October 17. The second manga volume was released on May 23.

PV

Source: Comic Natalie
Nov 16, 2023 2:05 PM

Apr 2012
I don't know how important this character is, but I'm already blessing this show because of the fact that she's voiced by Inorin.
Nov 18, 2023 5:26 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Reply to RobertBobert
I don't know how important this character is, but I'm already blessing this show because of the fact that she's voiced by Inorin.
@RobertBobert Inorin earning a role in this anime as a magical girl was something that I never expected but it's absolutely welcome. I am forever grateful for this.
Nov 18, 2023 6:11 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to LunyRem
@RobertBobert Inorin earning a role in this anime as a magical girl was something that I never expected but it's absolutely welcome. I am forever grateful for this.
@LunyRem This is actually her second role of this type, but last time it ended anxiously bad for her character.
Nov 18, 2023 6:17 AM

Feb 2021
More Sugita-chan please!
Nov 18, 2023 7:26 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Reply to RobertBobert
@LunyRem This is actually her second role of this type, but last time it ended anxiously bad for her character.
@RobertBobert I know, as I've even watched that one anime. The character design was very pretty although there was little character development from her, from what I remember.
Nov 18, 2023 7:29 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to LunyRem
@RobertBobert I know, as I've even watched that one anime. The character design was very pretty although there was little character development from her, from what I remember.
@LunyRem yeah, and the plot also seemed to imply a one-sided yuri lolicon (?), which seemed like a rather strange plot decision to me.

More topics from this board

» 'Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san' Manga Ends in Three Chapters

DatRandomDude - Jun 3

10 by malvarez1 »»
2 minutes ago

» Voice Actress Eiko Masuyama Dies at 89

DatRandomDude - Jun 3

10 by malvarez1 »»
3 minutes ago

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Sequel Anime Movie Announced

Hyperion_PS - May 30

5 by malvarez1 »»
3 minutes ago

» 'Blue Lock 2nd Season' Unveils Additional Pair of Cast, Main Staff, Fall 2024 Premiere

Hyperion_PS - May 30

3 by malvarez1 »»
4 minutes ago

» 'Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku' Unveils Production Staff, Additional Cast, Teaser Promo for Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Apr 21

8 by EcchiGodMamster »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.