Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 13, 2023 2:07 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for Week 2 actions is quickly approaching!

Ace/Swap Here

Points counted this week:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions

Points counted in Week 3:
- Members Watching (x2)
- Score

Points counted in Week 4:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions
- Dropped Members

Week 2 Points Data
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u_rnDC0z3ChTteYMAdQ22-amiBIPOR_hleKC8arMoiQ/htmlview
KinetaJan 12, 8:06 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 13, 2023 2:42 PM

Sep 2013
This is getting hard lol I got no clue what should I ace this week between Undead Unluck, 100 Girlfriends and Our Dating Story, I'm leaning towards the latter but... idk

Also I lost 5k points last week because I aced Frieren and didn't know that the penalty applies even when the anime becomes ineligible to ace 😕
kanarazukarasuOct 13, 2023 2:46 PM
Oct 13, 2023 3:05 PM
Oct 2017
Reply to kanarazukarasu
This is getting hard lol I got no clue what should I ace this week between Undead Unluck, 100 Girlfriends and Our Dating Story, I'm leaning towards the latter but... idk

Also I lost 5k points last week because I aced Frieren and didn't know that the penalty applies even when the anime becomes ineligible to ace 😕
@kanarazukarasu What counts is the state of things at the end of the week. Ideally you should check points shortly before the week's deadline. So it's not really a question of "what to ace between x, y, z" but rather which of those options has the most points on Sunday 22:00 FAL time.
kelpforestOct 13, 2023 3:10 PM
Oct 13, 2023 3:45 PM
Jan 2021
the web on fantasy league doesnt seem responding at all , :/ its like 17 second response time how
Oct 13, 2023 4:10 PM

Sep 2013
Reply to kelpforest
@kanarazukarasu What counts is the state of things at the end of the week. Ideally you should check points shortly before the week's deadline. So it's not really a question of "what to ace between x, y, z" but rather which of those options has the most points on Sunday 22:00 FAL time.
@kelpforest THANKYOUUUUUU!!

My clueless ass was trying to compare their forum posts and shit LMAO I don't know how I didn't realize there was a counter lol

So as they stand now Our Dating Story is the one I should ace as long as its points stay higher than the other 2 come Sunday right?

kanarazukarasuOct 13, 2023 4:16 PM
Oct 13, 2023 4:11 PM

May 2022
Fall and spring are very unforgiving if you miss an ace for the week as shows will hit threshold very fast. Got caught taking Saihate no Paladin: Tetsusabi no Yama no Ou I orignally had Hametsu no Oukoku I was planning on just avoiding all the sequels on non restricted shows.
Oct 13, 2023 10:54 PM

Jul 2021
this time doesn't look very good either. regretting taking sahite ni paladin. i thought it's a sequel so it will do good but it is with the least point in my whole team active and bench combined. seems like not making the top 200 this time either.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 13, 2023 11:44 PM
Oct 2017
Reply to kanarazukarasu
@kelpforest THANKYOUUUUUU!!

My clueless ass was trying to compare their forum posts and shit LMAO I don't know how I didn't realize there was a counter lol

So as they stand now Our Dating Story is the one I should ace as long as its points stay higher than the other 2 come Sunday right?

@kanarazukarasu Yup, exactly. The aced show needs to be the show with the most points of those below 80k watching on your active team on deadline. The stats freeze about 1-2 hours prior.
Oct 14, 2023 8:04 AM
Mar 2014
Does the first episode of the The Apothecary Diaries come out next week? I'm excited to swap it in.
Oct 14, 2023 8:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to shrengar
Does the first episode of the The Apothecary Diaries come out next week? I'm excited to swap it in.
@shrengar yeah late third week its out
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 15, 2023 6:51 AM

Mar 2016
yeahhhhhh i fumbled this season kkk

Oct 15, 2023 7:24 AM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Reply to TsutanaiFuun
this time doesn't look very good either. regretting taking sahite ni paladin. i thought it's a sequel so it will do good but it is with the least point in my whole team active and bench combined. seems like not making the top 200 this time either.
@TsutanaiFuun Welp, you can put it on your bench and have it as an ace up your sleeve in later weeks when at least 4/5 Anime in your active team already past 80k members.
Oct 15, 2023 7:33 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to kizumi91
@TsutanaiFuun Welp, you can put it on your bench and have it as an ace up your sleeve in later weeks when at least 4/5 Anime in your active team already past 80k members.
@kizumi91 oh that's a good idea. i'll try that. thanks man.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 15, 2023 1:19 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to kelpforest
@kanarazukarasu Yup, exactly. The aced show needs to be the show with the most points of those below 80k watching on your active team on deadline. The stats freeze about 1-2 hours prior.
@kelpforest This is great to know, TY! But how does one find this info?
Oct 19, 2023 1:14 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Reply to NotMyListOkay
@kelpforest This is great to know, TY! But how does one find this info?
@NotMyListOkay When you go to the FAL page and check your team, you can see how many members are currently watching. Hope this answers your question.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Week 2: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 14

40 by anri_alien »»
Yesterday, 1:42 AM

» I aced Kaiju No. 8 this week, is it still eligible?

spaceman777 - Apr 20

1 by Ax1om »»
Apr 20, 9:58 AM

» Week 1: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 7

13 by MistyBlue »»
Apr 13, 3:04 PM

» Week 12: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 24

9 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

» Week 11: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 17

12 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 18, 6:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.