Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 5, 2023 7:12 PM
Jun 2009
Is this one of those whores with a heart of gold stories?

After prostituting herself for too many years, she wants to find someone nice that will take care of her?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 5, 2023 7:40 PM
Dec 2022
Nah, it's all rumors I suppose. That's almost how Yame's own was.
Oct 5, 2023 8:31 PM
Dec 2022
Bro what?? Are you okay?
Oct 5, 2023 9:00 PM
Oct 2022
Do you want to hear my opinion after reading some light novel? ||She doesn't have the whore mindset(she doesn't so sex for money)but the first thing she offers to his boyfriend is sex (I was disgusted by that) though she has a cause. ||
Oct 5, 2023 9:01 PM
May 2022
Bruh (character limit)
Oct 5, 2023 10:02 PM
Jan 2022
Seriously? Would it even matter?
Oct 5, 2023 10:38 PM
Nov 2018
You could easily research the answer from Google then have a question phrase like that
Oct 5, 2023 10:47 PM
Apr 2023
mechian said:

After prostituting herself for too many years, she wants to find someone nice that will take care of her?

Hajimete no Gal is what I've what gotten from you.
I was really prefer if it is not like that.
Oct 5, 2023 11:13 PM

Jun 2021
Isn't this anime pretty much a copy of My First Girlfriend Is a Gal
Oct 5, 2023 11:16 PM
Jun 2023
this anime is not giving me that much of hype, if she is a whore for some reason,and have some problems then i think I can forgive her but if she does for fun like scumss wish then I can't forgive her. and if she goes to other mens and like touching even after she dating mc then i would definitely hate her . I wanted to read Manga but when I read comments it felt like some kind of cheating romance and have love triangles so, i dropped it. can anyone say , is it good or not , should I read it.
Oct 5, 2023 11:34 PM
Jun 2009
Reply to kluij
Do you want to hear my opinion after reading some light novel? ||She doesn't have the whore mindset(she doesn't so sex for money)but the first thing she offers to his boyfriend is sex (I was disgusted by that) though she has a cause. ||
@kluij Ah so it's one of those self-destructive stories.

She whores herself out for companionship because of an abusive household. I assume her father molested her as well.
Oct 5, 2023 11:46 PM
Oct 2020
mechian said:

She whores herself out for companionship because of an abusive household. I assume her father molested her as well.

you ASSUME her father did what????? seems kinda fucked up...
Oct 5, 2023 11:59 PM
Jun 2009
Reply to Admyre
mechian said:

you ASSUME her father did what????? seems kinda fucked up...
@Admyre For these kind of stories, it's a pretty standard trope.

You might be familiar with the ‘brought home a girl and shaved my beard’ anime.
Oct 6, 2023 12:00 AM
May 2021
_otaku_man00 said:
this anime is not giving me that much of hype, if she is a whore for some reason,and have some problems then i think I can forgive her but if she does for fun like scumss wish then I can't forgive her. and if she goes to other mens and like touching even after she dating mc then i would definitely hate her . I wanted to read Manga but when I read comments it felt like some kind of cheating romance and have love triangles so, i dropped it. can anyone say , is it good or not , should I read it.

She's not that type of girl but she thinks that having seggs with her bf is kind of like an obligation, that's why guys who always date her just always use her body and dump her, she's kind of clumsy that's why she doesn't know that seggs is not a responsibility, she even regretted and cried because she didn't experience all her first times with the MC
Oct 6, 2023 12:30 AM
Jan 2023
mechian said:
@Admyre For these kind of stories, it's a pretty standard trope.

You might be familiar with the ‘brought home a girl and shaved my beard’ anime.

Higehiro is great
Oct 6, 2023 1:22 AM
Aug 2023
better to dropped this anime😔
Oct 6, 2023 2:10 AM
Apr 2016
man this anime will be flooded with "is she virgin?" thread?
Oct 6, 2023 2:33 AM
Jun 2023
i read it just now, she is not a virgin I my point of view because she said it too and i don't this she is bad girl eather, she is nice but she doesn't have muture mind ,you can say that. she was used by her previous boyfriends that's all. she is like she doesn't even know what love is she thinks love means only sex. sex is part of love but that doesn't mean it is everything. that thing she will understand by being with mc. i don't know how it will go but untill now i don't think she is that bad but immature. she is too easy going to her boyfriend.
Oct 6, 2023 2:35 AM
Oct 2022
Joshua_181 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

She's not that type of girl but she thinks that having seggs with her bf is kind of like an obligation, that's why guys who always date her just always use her body and dump her, she's kind of clumsy that's why she doesn't know that seggs is not a responsibility, she even regretted and cried because she didn't experience all her first times with the MC

oh, man this panel.
Hits me hard.
Now I think I want to watch anime more (and read LN as well)
Oct 6, 2023 2:41 AM
May 2021
kluij said:
Joshua_181 said:

oh, man this panel.
Hits me hard.
Now I think I want to watch anime more (and read LN as well)

Let's just wish that her past bfs get NTR, they don't deserve a happy life because they use her feelings and toy with her
Oct 6, 2023 6:00 AM
Feb 2022
Im crying bro what is this 😭😭
Oct 6, 2023 7:11 AM
Sep 2020
mechian said:

ya bro it's not like she prostituted herself like she is still virgin and she is talking about having many boyfriends due to her friendly nature and beautiful attire but all those EXs wanted her body which she never gave cause she felt it was too fast for that development. I Guess in the 3rd or 4th ep she will explain more about that. I know u asked the question seeing the 1st ep where she takes him to her house .But that is because due to having a lot of break up she thought that this was normal.Hope i answered ur question
Oct 6, 2023 7:21 AM
Jun 2023
Nishikata0904 said:
mechian said:

ya bro it's not like she prostituted herself like she is still virgin and she is talking about having many boyfriends due to her friendly nature and beautiful attire but all those EXs wanted her body which she never gave cause she felt it was too fast for that development. I Guess in the 3rd or 4th ep she will explain more about that. I know u asked the question seeing the 1st ep where she takes him to her house .But that is because due to having a lot of break up she thought that this was normal.Hope i answered ur question

I don't this she is virgin, is she really, and i don't really mind now because she is nice but what if her ex -comes and make a mess between mc and fmc about their relationship. that hurts me. female should have dignity, she thinks she has but she doesn't, that way she wears her clothes in college can prove that. it is small thing maybe for you but for others they may think she is that kind of women, that's why they approached her .
Oct 6, 2023 7:36 AM
Mar 2014
mechian said:

spot on. that's basically it
Oct 6, 2023 7:39 AM
Mar 2014
Joshua_181 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

unfortunately she doesn't understand. Once you heed the call to the streets, you shall forever abide by the streets.
Oct 6, 2023 8:19 AM

Sep 2020
This should have been the title of the show lol.
Oct 6, 2023 8:22 AM
Jan 2022
Something up with you
Oct 6, 2023 10:01 AM
Aug 2021
Hhhhmmmm...So She Really Is Not A Virgin, I See...Alrighty Then... It Seems Justified As To Why Tho So...I'm Cool With It
Oct 6, 2023 10:38 AM
Aug 2021
stop crying for attention incel
Oct 6, 2023 10:52 AM

Aug 2020
100 men, maybe more.
Oct 6, 2023 10:57 AM

Oct 2013
This thread's name would've been a nice title for anime. Maybe not this one in particular, though.
Oct 6, 2023 11:23 AM
Jun 2023
I just watched the first episode and from what I think she is just searching for love
Oct 6, 2023 11:29 AM
Jul 2021
She is just a person who wants to make her boyfriend happy, all her previous ones wanted sex and she did it for them because it made them happy. They all left her, but all she ever wanted was someone she could love and marry.
Oct 6, 2023 11:48 AM

Aug 2020
Reply to AustinScholte
She is just a person who wants to make her boyfriend happy, all her previous ones wanted sex and she did it for them because it made them happy. They all left her, but all she ever wanted was someone she could love and marry.
Sounds like a blown out 28+ year old woman in high school anime girl form
DernusOct 6, 2023 2:41 PM
Oct 6, 2023 11:52 AM
Jul 2021
.............................?
Oct 6, 2023 12:09 PM

Apr 2021
This is exactly what the story is. Although she does regret that MC wasn't her first boyfriend but wtf does it matter how she feels when she already belongs to the streets?
I love Monogatari Series
Oct 6, 2023 2:36 PM
Mar 2022
Not really. I wouldnt call her a whore she is basically just a girl that was looking for love but didnt really knew what it means and just got used and then started to think its what love is actually about at some point. She is more like a girl with a very twisted perception of love because of previous bad relationships.
Oct 6, 2023 6:19 PM

Apr 2022
LMAOOO now i wish they titled the show that.
Oct 6, 2023 6:43 PM

Oct 2021
That will be a fun premise instead of what we got now.
Oct 6, 2023 7:03 PM
Sep 2021
This anime is basically another version of hajimete no gal,fufou ijou, and my dress up darling except this time the FMC is the real gyaru with many experience
Oct 6, 2023 7:40 PM
Nov 2021
Reply to Joshua_181
_otaku_man00 said:

@Joshua_181
I'm devastated now..... during those 24 mins I was waiting for THE LINE, THE HINT,THE PROOF that it was all a lie
Now tbh I just want to drop it even though it's on my fal active team.....I mean like just why????

Well someone pls tell me when we will forget about this stuff(mc too) and the story will go on like a normal romance genre....

I STILL REMEMBER.......SCREWS LIKE A RABBIT 😭
Oct 6, 2023 8:02 PM

Jul 2019
No, she's not. Just follow the story's progress and you'll get it later. People judge too fast.
Oct 6, 2023 8:16 PM
Nov 2021
Reply to Temp8
No, she's not. Just follow the story's progress and you'll get it later. People judge too fast.
@Temp8
When will the scars fade??

LIKE FROM WHICH EP
Oct 6, 2023 8:34 PM

Jul 2019
Reply to SOLDRAKE
@Temp8
When will the scars fade??

LIKE FROM WHICH EP
@SOLDRAKE Probably mid to near the end
Oct 6, 2023 9:18 PM
Jul 2017
So another anime with a turbo used goods FeMC? No thanks. Had enough of that with the "i shaved" anime.
Oct 6, 2023 9:45 PM
Oct 2023
She's not really looking for someone nice, not at the moment anyway. She only dated the MC cause he asked her out. If that didn't happen, she'll just continuously be asked out by guys and get pumped and dumped. She would probably get rejected due to her sexual past by a guy with actual self respect, and that's when she would really start looking for someone nice who would accept that baggage.
Oct 6, 2023 10:06 PM
Oct 2023
@Sagerronan its not misogyny to call a hoe a hoe lol, unless you think all women are hoes, in which case you'd be the misogynistic one.
Oct 6, 2023 10:21 PM
Jun 2009
@Sagerronan You pull out your dormant troll account just to say this?

Try educating yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooker_with_a_heart_of_gold
Oct 6, 2023 10:39 PM

Jun 2017
Guys you need to grow up instead of writing all this shit. The more I read the more I think this is turning to some incel type of thread , all this hate for some 2d animation and weak yee yee ass story, better go hate the real hoes on tik tok and instagram....
Just some guy from Lithuania.
Oct 6, 2023 10:57 PM
Jul 2017
Reply to _Intense_
Guys you need to grow up instead of writing all this shit. The more I read the more I think this is turning to some incel type of thread , all this hate for some 2d animation and weak yee yee ass story, better go hate the real hoes on tik tok and instagram....
@_Intense_

Nah, it's fine to have standards, especially on anime women.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2023

97 by Gator »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2023

82 by Gator »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2023

77 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2023

86 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2023

101 by Gator »»
Apr 25, 7:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.