Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 5, 2023 2:25 PM

Aug 2014
Finally, some consistency. Sukuna can use and even amplify that world cutting fairy power an infinite amount of time, effortlessly. Kashimo died. I have been saying what I will repeated right now sincer 236, if Sukuna keeps getting stronger because Gege hated Gojo, how is anyone winning. And if they are winning, would it matter since we haven't seen Kenjaku in a while? I wanted to drop this bs since Gege started writing himself in a corner, a couple of issues ago but now I am just curios how will this bs end? I have a morbid curiosity about it.
Oct 5, 2023 2:26 PM

Aug 2014
Reply to Pantsu
Sukuna's real CT is that when no one is observing him, he can just do anything lol
Also megumi dead too huh
@Pantsu yes, because his writer lost it.
Oct 5, 2023 2:29 PM

Aug 2014
Reply to Isanari
i really wanted to start watching S2 and then resume to read manga, but the more spoilers I see, the more I don't have the motivation to do it. At this point, Sukuna will be the last one alive. Don't get me wrong I like Sukuna and I know that they story is a very dark one with 0% chances of having a happy ending, but it's kinda annoying, undewhelming and disappointing to see the cast being killed one-by-one just because Gege want to finish this manga this year.

I like Yuji and all that, but if Gojo who is considered the strongest lost against Sukuna, I don't see why Yuji would win. Gege should nerf Sukuna so much for Yuji to beat him up.
@Isanari either that or he will be defeated trough the power of bs, just like Gojo. It will be amusing when it happens because many fans of the previous outcome will rage it out of the park, because they were immature babies who did not realize once 236 happened, Sukuna is either topping everyone or he will die a stupid death.
Oct 5, 2023 2:54 PM
May 2021
Mad ting, Sukuna is absolutely dominating right now, mann am ready for Itadori to throw hands!
Oct 5, 2023 4:16 PM
Aug 2020
Not fan of art for this fight

What will happen next?

Sukuna is unbeatable…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 5, 2023 4:36 PM

Oct 2017
le van a leer la biblia al sutula
R&B Leyend
Oct 5, 2023 6:03 PM

Jul 2016
I have mixed feelings about Kashimo’s short fight, on one hand I couldn’t care less about Kashimo, his abilities or whatever, so I didn’t want to see this fight go on for long, but at the same time he really didn’t do anything, not even close, so how can we hope for a victory from anyone?

Also, I wish I wasn’t on this copium train, but Yuta nowhere to be seen is suspicious, can we hope for a Gojo come back? Or is it just some regular plan? They must have one, I can’t imagine Yuta letting Yuji go in there without a plan… even if it is a hopeless one.
Oct 5, 2023 7:13 PM
Mar 2015
Victory at last huzzah
Oct 5, 2023 8:49 PM
Sep 2018
Of course, Yuji, the so-called MC gets power-ups out of nowhere, wow, unbelievable! That's so unexpected coming from a generic battle Shonen Manga with lacks of deep thoughts provoking story! And that typical strongest banter from Kashimo and Sukuna? Geez, so nonchalantly philosophical, it's trying so hard to be as edgy as fuck to make it looks cool, damn, this writing is consequently... lame as hell.
Oct 5, 2023 8:53 PM

Aug 2015
If Higuruma's judge can somehow cancel all of Sukuna's CT by finding him "guilty" I will be so damn mad lmao.

Putting all these fuckers to die like flies one after another seems pointless, so I expect Higuruma/Itadori to do some kind of progress. We still have Kenjaku so they better save some for him.
Oct 5, 2023 10:43 PM
Jan 2016
I don't know what is falling faster, the characters off screen or the writing quality, I swear to god. The last 30 or so chapters are awful.
Oct 6, 2023 3:05 AM
Aug 2021
Geges been on a roll since the start of gojo v sukuna, the dialogue between sukuna and kashimo was peak too.

and also damn im really enjoying how gege is writing sukuna’s character, he’s moving me so much!
Oct 6, 2023 3:11 AM

Apr 2019
Not rlly unexpected that Kashimo lost the fight, but goddamn he didn't last that long.
Oct 6, 2023 8:37 AM
Apr 2019
But they didn't show Kashimo dying yet right? They were just chatting and got interrupted.
Oct 6, 2023 11:06 AM

Jun 2015
Fuck, I expected more from Kashimo. Oh well.

Hyped to see what's up with Itadori's arms, been finger-swallowing?
uh oh!
Oct 6, 2023 3:54 PM
Feb 2023
Actually surprised Gege mentioned the OP world/space slice but will he keep it up and do it? I don’t think so because he knew he made such a way too OP move. But nonetheless now Yuji is here, Sukuna is gonna lose somehow. I am not kidding. Gege is hinting that Yuji has the power of Kenjaku but different while also being somehow related to Sukuna. So Idk but the way I am seeing it, these fights took a huge nose dive because Gege knows Sukuna is way too OP so he needs to make Yuji way too OP and now the problem will increase because Kenjaku should be weaker than Sukuna so what is he doing?

I amnot optimistic and not a fan of how the writing is going. But I am interested because literally this series may end this year if it keeps this pace.
Oct 8, 2023 8:27 AM

Apr 2020
Gege is glazing Sukuna with this chapter, giving him some of that sweet development and worldview analysis that truly separates him from the antagonists of the past. Understanding that he doesn't feel loneliness because of the way he chooses to live and the difference between Kashimo and Gojo's view of being the strongest vs Sukuna's view on it is immaculate. The way he understands love as being an expression of one's self to another and having that returned in kind is mind-blowing.

Oct 8, 2023 8:39 AM
Jun 2019
Sukuna is truly OP lol. Skill issue
Oct 8, 2023 10:49 AM

Mar 2023
- the conversation between sukuna and kashimo was really interesting, he understands the concept of love but doesn't care for it. hmm..
- yuji has entered chat, and everyone but yuta lol
Oct 8, 2023 10:51 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to A_Shinoda
Gege is glazing Sukuna with this chapter, giving him some of that sweet development and worldview analysis that truly separates him from the antagonists of the past. Understanding that he doesn't feel loneliness because of the way he chooses to live and the difference between Kashimo and Gojo's view of being the strongest vs Sukuna's view on it is immaculate. The way he understands love as being an expression of one's self to another and having that returned in kind is mind-blowing.

@A_Shinoda i'm supposed to be hating sukuna so badly, but gege's making him way too cool xD
Oct 8, 2023 1:44 PM
May 2019
My god kashimo wouldn't stand a chance but proved us that even that we think we are the strongest there is still a stronguest person that we want to be
Oct 8, 2023 4:04 PM
Nov 2019
Really get the feeling Kashimo should've fought Sukuna before Gojo.
Oct 8, 2023 7:22 PM

Feb 2022
I'm gonna cry crazy trying to figure out what's attached to Yuji's arms
Oct 8, 2023 9:15 PM
Oct 2023
I was joking around with a friend about the fight ending in a few chapters and lo and behold we saw what happened. But I don't mind when it means we get to see the MC show up and paired with an interesting ally. Really hard to try and predict what will happen because it can go so many different routes.
Oct 9, 2023 10:12 AM
Aug 2022
Id like to give it up to JJK for continuing to be the most overhyped series going. Adding to the nonsensical moments, why the hell does the yuji now have piccolo arms?
Oct 9, 2023 10:14 AM
Aug 2022
Cheggeronis said:
Gege is gna offscreen everybody cause he wanna be done with jjk

Don't we all? This series stinks. I only keep reading because I've dedicated a lot of time when it was good.
Oct 9, 2023 10:15 AM
Aug 2022
Luigi11Ism said:
Itadori's hand looks weird, or am i suspecting something?

looks like piccolo arms with sharp elbows
Oct 9, 2023 9:01 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to DayRivia
Cheggeronis said:
Gege is gna offscreen everybody cause he wanna be done with jjk

Don't we all? This series stinks. I only keep reading because I've dedicated a lot of time when it was good.
@DayRivia i mean i like where its going. yuji kinda mid mc tho he aint done shit since beggining of culling games and gojo felt more like an mc but i still enjoy reading it.
Oct 9, 2023 9:17 PM

May 2010
Oh shit is the main character finally going to do something?
Oct 12, 2023 7:30 PM

Aug 2015
This is gonna end with some some dumb shit like Yuji and Sukuna hugging it out, isn't it?
Controversial opinions
Nov 4, 2023 3:34 AM

Jul 2021
The game is on Sukuna!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 6, 2023 4:27 PM

Mar 2021
so lame to end kashimo like this. Bro did absolutely fuckall.

Jan 22, 2:08 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
wow... Sukuna is even more of a monster now. jesus haha

as we expected, Kashimo died. Sukuna's ideology is super interesting. what a cool villain

everyone's entering now!! Higurama is so cool lol. saw some hilarious comments on TCB about Sukuna's crime list XD

not sure how I feel about Yuji getting other powers. guess we'll find out how they work

realistically Sukuna should be able to slaughter them instantly XD
Feb 3, 11:10 PM
May 2022
gege is so unserious lmao. he said kashimo has "all the powers of electricity", which means he has control over magnetism as well. he could've pulled sukuna's fucking atoms apart if he wanted to, but nope. dude gets killed in 2 fucking chapters. come the hell on man đź’€ why does gege even bother introducing new characters if they're just going to get a few chapters and die? i haven't seen this level of character-as-plot-devicery since naruto
Feb 10, 7:41 AM

Jan 2021
Kashimo literally cannot do anything to Sukuna other than admire him and question him...

Sukuna is just too powerful... the world is just play thing for him, it's HIS world currently. Will any of the remaining sorcerers be able to take it away from him though...
Mar 7, 4:52 AM
Dec 2022
Sukuna true form also DAMN
Kashimo getting his ass kicked
Kashimo flashback oh no
damn he really lasted like 2 chapters

WE GOT HAKARI, YUJI, AND HIGURUMA LETS GOOOO THESE ARE LIKE SOME OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS I HOPE NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO THEM
Mar 29, 9:53 AM
Jul 2018
Higuruma and Yuji tag teaming is gonna go good. Also Kashimo prolly got packed. RIP.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Favorite side character? (I promise im not gege)

0megaH - Yesterday

25 by HuzaifaHabib »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 17

77 by ReaperCreeper »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - Apr 24

27 by IzanaSolos »»
11 hours ago

» He doesn't know how to write ( 1 2 )

Nugi97 - Mar 23

50 by Miyamotodex23 »»
Yesterday, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

56 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
Apr 23, 1:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.