Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 15, 2023 3:00 PM
Dec 2019
What an episode... I'm speechless

I wonder if this is how anime onlys felt when watching that one JJK episode 😭
Sep 15, 2023 3:10 PM
Dec 2014
i can't realy sympathie with the twins , living hard life doesn't mean you can kill people
still wished that the bullet was in the brother, not the sister
Sep 15, 2023 4:49 PM

Dec 2020
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Sep 15, 2023 5:38 PM
Apr 2021
NAHHHHHHHHH this cliffhanger in Link Click has to be top 3 best cliffhangers of all time, my jaw physically in the literal sense dropped after this scene, like why they do my girl like this!?????😀😧😨😭😭😭

All she wanted was to live with her brother man why everybody dying this season?😭😭😭
Sep 15, 2023 6:02 PM
Sep 2023
I cant't take it anymore
Sep 15, 2023 8:01 PM

Jul 2021
Every end of episode I do a big O with my mouth because I never believe what my eyes are seeing.
Sep 15, 2023 9:11 PM

Mar 2023
These people need to stop reopening Lu Guang's wound bruh, thats like the 6th time.
Sep 15, 2023 9:17 PM
Jun 2021
Sasakia said:
Is there gonna be a third season? Because I don't know how 1 last episode can conclude this, we don't even know Lu Guang past's or something about who he is, although he's a main character. I think it's too short, I'm afraid I'll be a bit disapointed.

yeah, there were some sneak peeks of s3’s content i think
we're connected by the black thread of fate, after all
Sep 15, 2023 10:17 PM

Mar 2016
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO FUCKING WAY 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

how is this season going to end.........who fucking did it............will the boys undo everything now? i'm feeling so affected
Sep 15, 2023 11:14 PM
May 2021
They pulled out JJK on her at the end 💀💀
Sep 16, 2023 12:56 AM
Mar 2023
Nooo why the good character?? TT
Sep 16, 2023 2:10 AM
May 2015
Reply to 1crusty
These people need to stop reopening Lu Guang's wound bruh, thats like the 6th time.
@1crusty Right?? He's been suffering from that wound literally all season, let the poor man heal!
My candies:

Bonus candies:
Sep 16, 2023 2:14 AM
May 2015
Reply to PaninaManina
@mrbokchoi
Yes, how did you tell?

The curse of the second part of a trilogy, this will end as just a setup to "the real" story.
@PaninaManina That's what I'm thinking too, this season is just a bridge of sorts. I'm holding out hope season 3 will actually give us all the answers we were hoping to see this season (how CX and Lu Guang got their powers, more info about Lu Guang's backstory and what his whole deal is, how old he actually is and if he is from the future, what was the trip they went on the year before, etc.)
My candies:

Bonus candies:
Sep 16, 2023 4:04 AM

Mar 2008
I'll feel disappointed for a long time, thinking about how Haoling couldn't tell his story properly.
Again, if he had keep the same story but write it in another way without transforming Qian Ling and Tianchen into ridiculous psychos and actually worked their relationship on screen I wouldn't be complaining.
It's interesting that one didn't trusted each other because they had conflicting interests, but apart for the "hints" we didn't see this distrust playing out. That flashback explanatory episode was a huge waste of time, Haoling focused on the wrong things to show.
Sep 16, 2023 7:08 AM

Jul 2010
Nitpicks:
1) Almost everyone in this show are borderline invincible/immortal. Captain got beaten up multiple times and still never finished off. Lu Guang is running and jumping and fighting completely ignoring his wound (it made sense when Cheng was "piloting" his body but still- Lu Guang should be in coma/dead after all the action he went thru these days). The crook was shot and then acted like it's just a scratch. Qian Jin was shot POINT BLANK three times, but hey, he's wearing a vest! And crook has an accuracy of a regular Stormtrooper. But when the little girl is shot SURE it's right thru heart and she's going to bleed out... don't you dare!!
2) Just how many bullets is loaded in this gun? 30? I know I am weird for counting this stuff, but still.

I am not feeling this season at all...
It looks like we're running in circles and, as I said previously, there's not enough story to tell.
Cheng is captured, oh wait, Lu Guang is captured, but wait it's Cheng in Lu Guang's body, but wait it's Lu Guang himself, then Cheng is captured, oh wait, he escapes, oh wait, he's captured AGAIN. Jesus. All of this stuff happened in what, 2 days? The entire season happens in 2-3 days?!

I consider season 1 a 10/10 masterpiece, I've experienced so many different emotions and I never expected this show to be THIS GOOD, but the follow-up is pretty dissapointing. Reads like your usual mystery/super-powers manhua. You can switch characters with someone else and it will be the same story. It could be John and Alex with vague time-travel/teleportation abilities fighting off a psycho cop who raised twins with vague control abilities. Done. It doesn't have to be Link Click. S1 always never referenced except the kung-fu geezers.

Obv there's going to be a massive plot twist in the end so people get hyped for season 3, but.. I expected so much more. It's still somewhat good/okay, pretty enjoyable (if you can close eyes at some of the annoying things like extreme repetition), I will never call it "trash", but it's defintely worse than s1.

I blame myself because I've set expectations way too high and "episodical" series about life lessons like Petshop/Ikigami are my jam. Still it could have been handled much better.

TheMangaManiacSep 16, 2023 8:31 AM
Sep 16, 2023 9:02 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to TheMangaManiac
Nitpicks:
1) Almost everyone in this show are borderline invincible/immortal. Captain got beaten up multiple times and still never finished off. Lu Guang is running and jumping and fighting completely ignoring his wound (it made sense when Cheng was "piloting" his body but still- Lu Guang should be in coma/dead after all the action he went thru these days). The crook was shot and then acted like it's just a scratch. Qian Jin was shot POINT BLANK three times, but hey, he's wearing a vest! And crook has an accuracy of a regular Stormtrooper. But when the little girl is shot SURE it's right thru heart and she's going to bleed out... don't you dare!!
2) Just how many bullets is loaded in this gun? 30? I know I am weird for counting this stuff, but still.

It looks like we're running in circles and, as I said previously, there's not enough story to tell.
Cheng is captured, oh wait, Lu Guang is captured, but wait it's Cheng in Lu Guang's body, but wait it's Lu Guang himself, then Cheng is captured, oh wait, he escapes, oh wait, he's captured AGAIN. Jesus. All of this stuff happened in what, 2 days? The entire season happens in 2-3 days?!

I consider season 1 a 10/10 masterpiece, I've experienced so many different emotions and I never expected this show to be THIS GOOD, but the follow-up is pretty dissapointing. Reads like your usual mystery/super-powers manhua. You can switch characters with someone else and it will be the same story. It could be John and Alex with vague time-travel/teleportation abilities fighting off a psycho cop who raised twins with vague control abilities. Done. It doesn't have to be Link Click. S1 always never referenced except the kung-fu geezers.

Obv there's going to be a massive plot twist in the end so people get hyped for season 3, but.. I expected so much more. It's still somewhat good/okay, pretty enjoyable (if you can close eyes at some of the annoying things like extreme repetition), I will never call it "trash", but it's defintely worse than s1.

I blame myself because I've set expectations way too high and "episodical" series about life lessons like Petshop/Ikigami are my jam. Still it could have been handled much better.

@TheMangaManiac I don't know what the captain has to do with that xd, and it was only twice HAHAHA
When one is possessed the body does not suffer any damage, and it is evident that it is now costing him precisely because of his wound.
It's called bulletproof for a reason, right?
The thing about Tianxi and Ma's bullet, well, it has a lot to do with what part of the body the bullet damaged and the resistance of both characters, I guess (Ma wins by a lot)
There are weapons that have up to 15 bullets HAHA
Well, there is a season of haikyuu that the entire season is just one match and it is still GOD :v, I don't know what that has to do with whether in the end the season is well written and structured.
Another one who criticizes only because s2 does not follow the format of s1 hahahaha

Sep 16, 2023 9:03 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to PaninaManina
If the story were THE SAME, but these characters didn't behaved and talked like ridiculous psychos this could be as good as any story from the first season but no... "because it's cool", some people think.

Tianxi death doesn't affect me one bit, for all I care they can all die.
@PaninaManina go to a psychologist xd
Sep 16, 2023 5:42 PM
Oct 2022
NO FUCKING WAY broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The first time she talks she dies. I'M DONE
If this season too ends with another huge cliffhanger (like in s1) my mind will fucking explode

PS: is what the bald guy is able to do realistic after getting shot?
AvezzoSep 16, 2023 5:51 PM
Sep 16, 2023 9:10 PM

Apr 2008
I don't really understand the motivation for the betrayals. Tianchen has already murdered and done all sorts of crazy things in pursuit of his partnership with Qian Jin. Why would he need to go behind his back? Using Cheng Xiaoshi's power to rewrite history is already what Qian Jin wants. I suppose they're each worried that changing the past will put them in a situation where the other can't use it? Or could just be he realizes Qian Jin is crazy and unstable. He had no good reason to shoot the minion guy after all.
Sep 16, 2023 11:24 PM

Jun 2009
Funny how Link Click contains some cliche anime drama elements and yet still manages to completely surprise me! Gosh I was not expecting that ending!!! We have absolutely got to get a season 3.
Sep 17, 2023 4:57 AM
May 2021
Bio said:
I don't really understand the motivation for the betrayals. Tianchen has already murdered and done all sorts of crazy things in pursuit of his partnership with Qian Jin. Why would he need to go behind his back? Using Cheng Xiaoshi's power to rewrite history is already what Qian Jin wants. I suppose they're each worried that changing the past will put them in a situation where the other can't use it? Or could just be he realizes Qian Jin is crazy and unstable. He had no good reason to shoot the minion guy after all.

i think they are under impression that they are able to change past (which isn't possible in the time travel mechanism they use in this show) and if the past changes then Qian Jin and Tianchen won't be able to work together to get hold of Xiaoshi cause for one of them everything will be fixed and hence they would never work with each other and reach the point where they can force xiaoshi to change the past. So, that's why both of them wanted to fix their problem first.
Sep 17, 2023 5:01 AM
May 2021
TheMangaManiac said:
Nitpicks:

1) Maybe yes maybe not. Captain has only fought once as far as i can tell, and got tased the second time. Ma is more of a physical strength guy so probably not as good with guns.

2) we still don't know who shot tianxi and if it was even the same gun as it went offscreen.
Sep 17, 2023 6:40 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to eduardoromanvera
@PaninaManina go to a psychologist xd
@eduardoromanvera Neither Tianxi nor any of the characters are real, they're not "alive", don't forget this.
Sep 17, 2023 6:32 PM
Mar 2023
Reply to Redcher
Tianchen didn't even tell the truth until now where it's too late. Damn, why Tianxi though T.T I hope the last episode won't end in a cliffhanger.
@RedCat_cher I won't be surprised if it's gonna be a cliffhager in the last episode as well , we are used to that sadly XD
Sep 18, 2023 4:43 AM

Apr 2013
I just came to say. WHAT DID THE GIRL DO TO DESERVE ALL THIS SHIT IN HER LIFE?!?!?! T_____________________T
Sep 18, 2023 5:47 AM

Nov 2014
The cliffhangers in this show are brutal. Never fails to get me yelling at the screen.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 20, 2023 8:39 AM
May 2017
ngl they abuse the cliff hangers too much in this show, I didn't bat an eye when she got shot and honestly I don't really care
Quanda1eDing1eSep 20, 2023 8:43 AM
Sep 20, 2023 12:12 PM
Jun 2017
MANO OQ QUE FOI ISSO EU BATI MEU COTOVELO DE CHOQUE QUE FOI ESSE FINAL
Sep 21, 2023 6:04 PM
Jun 2021
Well i’m all caught up now for when the last episode drops later on ?! This one certainly left an impression on me ?
Sep 23, 2023 7:30 PM

Dec 2020
oh my god XIXI 😭 the cliffhanger was INTENSE. 1 more ep and then we have to wait until 2025 :')
Sep 24, 2023 2:52 AM

Jun 2020
They're all sick in the heads
Sep 24, 2023 6:40 AM

Jun 2020
This was an amazingly great episode. I hate Hawaiian dude the whole show but he redeemed himself this so unless he was the one who shot Xixi. Should’ve been the brother 🥲
Sep 29, 2023 6:01 AM
Aug 2021
NEJ IF ANYTHING HAPPENENS TO CHENG XIAOSHI ISTG :(
Oct 3, 2023 4:16 AM
Sep 2019
the motive is really common, was hoping for sth better
Oct 5, 2023 6:26 PM
Oct 2019
who tf shot the girl? and why?

this season is trying to be too clever and intricate. quite honestly, i don't think it's very good. season 1 was much more enjoyable
Oct 6, 2023 5:27 AM
Oct 2019
So i was right, that's how Cheng Xiaoshi did it.

What an Crazy Crazy Episode!!

God damn NOT the pure innocent TIANXI!!!

CAN WE GOT HAPPY ENDING FOR ONCE??
JESUS CHRIST!!
Oct 12, 2023 11:06 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Shoot by the back!!! What? It was horrible!!!
kekeke
One left
Oct 13, 2023 12:05 AM

Aug 2019
I’m very tired of the stupid lawyer. Dude thinks he’s special. Oh gosh, this guy reminds me of their father; he didn’t trust his wife and murdered her, his son, and another innocent person. They’re so stupidly insecure. Why get married if you’re not even going to trust them? Dude legit thought he was right

She’s speaking!! BROO, WHAT THE HELL WHO SHOT HER.
Nov 12, 2023 7:49 AM
Apr 2021
Sat here crying that episode ending was so...WHO WOULD SHOOT HER
Nov 14, 2023 11:44 PM
Feb 2015
Why and just what was happened, this is best cliffhanger for sure for this season. Tianchen seek help but what he's doing next is illogical.She just want to return home.
Nov 25, 2023 7:06 AM

Apr 2023
...Men smh. Even if this women would've cheated, it's no justification for murder. God this character makes me so mad lmao
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kizumi91 - Sep 21, 2023

138 by xiao_li »»
May 19, 3:06 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Sep 7, 2023

64 by xiao_li »»
May 18, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 31, 2023

76 by xiao_li »»
May 18, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 24, 2023

54 by xiao_li »»
May 18, 6:33 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 17, 2023

79 by xiao_li »»
May 18, 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.