Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2023 1:49 AM

Jun 2015
So we find Gamera is definitely fighting to protect the children. Does he want to eat them. Those scientist certainly seem to think the Kaju are fighting over tasty snacks. Brody finally getting himself some balls and standing up to his dad. Although how the group managed to escape those tunnels. Just as well a forward military unit turned up. Which I assume got eaten screen. Gamera turned up after having to deal with missiles to save the day, although it looked like Gamera took some serious damage while fighting!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jan 15, 8:03 PM
Jun 2016
Episode started off a bit weak with the scientists info dumping on the kids for seemingly no reason and giving them 1980s magic cellphones. From there things started getting a bit more dark and interesting as the eggs the scientists had escaped. The dumb kids decided to sneak into the sewers and play Goonies. They found the kaiju that escaped, but as predicted Gamera showed up and saved the day.

Plot-wise ~ the show is kinda shallow, but I find myself rooting for these kids and the monster fights are top notch.
Jan 22, 8:26 AM

Nov 2012
better than the first ep, and the kaiju and the fight looked better, which I guess is most important.

But I can't get over how the CG reminds me of Dinosaur King from the early 2000s lol
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Feb 27, 7:37 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
amazing the Gamera´s attack power, the hand burned!!!
kekeke
Mar 16, 6:50 AM
Jun 2022
That One Hand Fire Ball Was Something , Still Too Many Plot Holes & Those Annoying Kids . Well , One More To Go.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gamera: Rebirth Episode 6 Discussion

Roch2001 - Sep 9, 2023

12 by tsog »»
Apr 29, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Gamera: Rebirth Episode 3 Discussion

Roch2001 - Sep 9, 2023

4 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 16, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Gamera: Rebirth Episode 1 Discussion

Roch2001 - Sep 9, 2023

4 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 16, 3:21 AM

Poll: » Gamera: Rebirth Episode 5 Discussion

Roch2001 - Sep 9, 2023

4 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 10, 10:49 AM

Poll: » Gamera: Rebirth Episode 4 Discussion

Roch2001 - Sep 9, 2023

2 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 5, 10:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.