Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 27, 2023 12:42 PM

Apr 2014
Aso2027 said:
KneelBeforeMe said:
Imagine being this dismissive of how great MAPPA is adapting Gege’s work (he himself love what MAPPA is doing). Drop the anime and stick to the manga, no one is holding you back.
I was frank and I only said the truth IT'S OK IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT IT.
Not really. The manga isnt even that good, lol. 
Jul 27, 2023 12:43 PM

Dec 2021
I have conflicting feelings about Toji; his sheer strength is undeniably impressive, though I dislike him. Swallowing that cursed magic item bag was quite a wild move. He seemed to be toying with Geto during their so-called 'fight'.

Gojo's reputation as the strongest sorcerer is well-deserved. Although he may have been affected by 'Death,' I appreciate his slightly mad and transcendent demeanor. Now it's Toji's turn to face the consequences. Messing with the most powerful sorcerer comes with a price.

It's a relief that Gojo was able to retrieve Riko's body. The cultists were oblivious to how close they were to being wiped out. It's interesting to see Geto intervening, but it appears that something is changing within him. This might be the point where he starts heading down a darker path.

Jul 27, 2023 12:43 PM
Jun 2023
I would say I really loved loved this episode. But for me something was missing idk I really can’t name it but the way i was so hyped while reading the manga , it wasn’t the same at all in the anime . Its just my opinion, the episode was good overall .
Jul 27, 2023 12:45 PM
Jun 2023
Shinoa____Hiragi said:
shame on u mappa I'm dishonored as a manga reader today they tottaly spoiled the whole fun how can u guys ruin such an iconic pose and dialogues anime watchers don't have any idea I guess ngl they made this fight look so mid 😤

I reall don’t have a strong opinion on this one but yeah for me the way the fight was shown it wasn’t hyped at all like the way when i first read the panel
Jul 27, 2023 12:47 PM
Aug 2022
Absolutely goated episode and we were all hyped for the iconic “throughout The heaven and earth, I alone am the honored one”
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Toji got two really good fights in his short time in the show but the new enlightened Gojo did him in, he was right to be sus but he said it himself on why he lost that fight, I still hate how Amanai had to die but Toji was so fucking cool so I’m kinda sad he’s dead lol. The way Gojo appeared before him was cool as hell too tho, it was honestly reminiscent of a Jojo villain getting what they want moment, shit was wild and really well done.

And man that last scene was weird with those Star Religious Group folks just clapping as Gojo and Geto were in the room, can’t blame Gojo for wanting to commit a mass murder there lol, but at least they got Amanai’s body back, but now I wonder what’s gonna happen with Tengen after all this went down.

Jun 2016
Toji is an interesting character, and I am surprised he does care about what the heck that messed-up Zenin family did to him. So they rejected him too which is not too dissimilar case to Maki either. Man might not appear much, but he definitely knows how to be memorable which for me is the most important thing for any interesting character
I know Geto is going to down a darker road, but I was actually looking forward to seeing him wipe those clapping idiots lol. But I think we are going to see him transform into the Geto we saw in Jujutsu Kaisen 0
Gift by Mimurona

Jul 27, 2023 12:48 PM
Oct 2021
Honestly would like to hear from whoever “Hated” that episode. I thought it was amazing from cliff hanger of last episode to go into straight action w/ mysteries solved and more added. It’s looking good.

Story flow this season is soo good to. Captivating
Jul 27, 2023 12:49 PM

Feb 2018
I've got to say, they did a really good job on that final scene with Toji.
Wasn't sure how well it would work being adapted, but with the music and everything it just went together so well.

Jul 27, 2023 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
dior said:
Aso2027 said:
Not really. The manga isnt even that good, lol. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE HILARIOUS.
Jul 27, 2023 12:53 PM
Nov 2022
made me even more depresed becoase riko died
Jul 27, 2023 12:54 PM
Jan 2023
Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the honored one.
Jul 27, 2023 1:01 PM

Dec 2012
CHILLS. I don't know what to say

Jul 27, 2023 1:04 PM
Apr 2022
Toji fighting everyone only with guns and swords shows us how strong he is, even if he doesn't have any cursed energy.

But even that Toji didn't stand a chance against the almight "drunk" Gojo.. I think Gojo had a bit too much positive energy.

Now he doesn't feel anything..
Waiting for the next EP :⁠-⁠\
Jul 27, 2023 1:09 PM

Nov 2013
Couldn't care less about Toji.

RiP Riko, and her maid likely too.

Religious fanatics... as always a cancer of society. 

It was interesting seeing Gojo going mental. Though it's understandable. Getting stabbed in the head yet surviving. You'd appreciate life more too. 
Jul 27, 2023 1:14 PM
Feb 2022
IMAGINARY TECHNIQUE PURPLE
Jul 27, 2023 1:21 PM
Senpai

May 2021
Wow this is cinema. It is just so good, needs to be in rating range of 9 out of 10. Mappa loves JJK and you can see it.
Hyped for the next episode and next arc after that *.*
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jul 27, 2023 1:24 PM
Oct 2016
I alone am the honoured one! Gojo putting his foot down against Toji. Using the reverse curse energy to restore himself and confront Toji again. Unleashing his famous purple technique to send a giant hole into Toji. Nothing the big guy could do about it, Gojo at full strength is nothing to scoff at. Toji even knew he had to wear him down first but this time Gojo had strength on his side. Some incredible animation once again this episode, the animators clearly love Gojo since he's got all the great scenes. Geto trying to fight Toji looked cool too though. Geto tried very hard to, what he thought at the time, avenge his friend but Toji is not easy for most people. Things are shifting in the Jujutsu world with this religious group losing favor soon and we know in the current day things are very different compared to this flashback. Gojo being the one to kill Megumi dad is a crazy reveal this arc and adds a funny layer to their relationship in modern day. Riko was killed but she was also avenged. Now that the craziness is over its time to wrap up this flashback arc next episode before going on a long break.
Jul 27, 2023 1:26 PM

Apr 2013
ANTITHE5IS said:
KneelBeforeMe said:
You mean the trope that was established as making your techniques more powerful in JJK’s world? The trope that was literally explained this episode when Geto cutoff Toji explaining his heavenly restriction?

"It doesn't matter that it impedes on the fight's momentum owing to a convoluted power system, JJK tries to rationalise it by making it a good thing IN-VERSE!"
I'm not sure you know what convoluted means or how to use it in a sentence, because JJK's power system is anything but. Are there complicated abilities? Sure. The power system itself? Nah.

And people fanboy Demon Slayer's fights when most of them are blasted with inner dialogue and slow-motion.
Jul 27, 2023 1:29 PM
Mar 2021
Those applause at the end... The episode was great, even if the mission was a failure, this is where it all starts to develop...

And damn... Some of the bad reviews here and in the main page are clown level lol
Jul 27, 2023 1:38 PM
Apr 2022
Deixo registrado aqui o melhor episodio de jujutsu e de animes ate o momento (PRA MIM)
Jul 27, 2023 1:43 PM

May 2015
Aso2027 said:
KneelBeforeMe said:
Imagine being this dismissive of how great MAPPA is adapting Gege’s work (he himself love what MAPPA is doing). Drop the anime and stick to the manga, no one is holding you back.
Comments like these are incredibly ironic when Gege Akutami the author himself praises the anime. Yet you're unilaterally dismissing all of the anime's efforts? I'm begging you please drop it so people don't have to look at brain dead comments fishing for a reaction 🙏

Jul 27, 2023 1:45 PM

Apr 2020
what an epic episode. I really loved the animation on this one and it was so cool seeing the rematch between toji and gojo. Man I started to feel bad for toji at the end, he was such a cool character
Jul 27, 2023 1:48 PM
Mar 2023
The more I watch this second season the more surprised I am. Toji's death seemed so empty to me. Perhaps it was simply overshadowed by Gojo's awakening. I think they coolly showed the moment when Gojo and Geto's paths diverged.  We'll see how they pull it off further this season.
Jul 27, 2023 1:50 PM

Jul 2010
Animated JJK is better than sex. Here, I said that. 
It's beyond me how MAPPA turns that mess of a manga into something so beautiful. And I am not talking just about pretty visuals- it feels like a completely different story.
Jul 27, 2023 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
Emblemz said:
Aso2027 said:
Comments like these are incredibly ironic when Gege Akutami the author himself praises the anime. Yet you're unilaterally dismissing all of the anime's efforts? I'm begging you please drop it so people don't have to look at brain dead comments fishing for a reaction 🙏

no need to beg or anything I'm just disappointed, I was expecting more detail and quality to be clear what I wanted from MAPPA to exactly adapt frame by frame from the manga, to be fair the anime is good I hope they have will do better in shibuya arc.
Jul 27, 2023 1:53 PM

Oct 2009
That was a good episode 😯

Jul 27, 2023 1:54 PM

Mar 2015
Toji had to walk for Gojo to run.

Gojo really had the "I see no god up here except for me" vibe going on.
Jul 27, 2023 1:56 PM

May 2022
epic, it was a very cool episode
Jul 27, 2023 1:57 PM
Apr 2022
Is Simple and amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 27, 2023 2:12 PM
Aug 2020
it was wonderful

of course it's a different vibe from the manga but it was also a good one...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jul 27, 2023 2:19 PM
Jul 2023
ITS BEEN SO CRAZY SO FAR im scared for the upcoming episodes…
Jul 27, 2023 2:19 PM

Jul 2021
This is everything I want in a shounen
Jul 27, 2023 2:29 PM
Jul 2023
This episode went incredibly hard. animation and fights were insane. 10/10 episode.
Jul 27, 2023 2:30 PM

Mar 2023
now, THIS was truly an episode! i enjoyed every moment of Toji's screen time
gojo's awakening looked damn heavenly *.*
Jul 27, 2023 2:33 PM

Jul 2022
Can't wait for the next, aka The Fall Of Getou Suguru, episode.

This one was great too, they really adapted the manga amazingly. Glad that I don't have to see Toji for a very, very long time.

Apr 2016
Another great episode, visually stunning and well directed
Such a tragic and dark story but told so well
I defy anyone who says this isn't the best seasonal anime this summer
Jan 2023
What an intense episode. Animation was amazing; score doubly so. Those eyes...
Jul 27, 2023 2:44 PM
Oct 2021
Aso2027 said:
Emblemz said:

no need to beg or anything I'm just disappointed, I was expecting more detail and quality to be clear what I wanted from MAPPA to exactly adapt frame by frame from the manga, to be fair the anime is good I hope they have will do better in shibuya arc.

its just that some things work in manga form that don't look good in anime form.. if they adapted 1:1 as you want, there would be so many cuts and different angles that would ruin the flow of the scene in anime form
personally, im glad i can enjoy 2 amazing versions of the same story, its like im experiencing it for the first time even though i already read it
Jul 27, 2023 2:45 PM
Jul 2023
A historic episode in every sense of the word
Jul 27, 2023 2:49 PM
Jul 2018
helennaaj said:
Aso2027 said:

its just that some things work in manga form that don't look good in anime form.. if they adapted 1:1 as you want, there would be so many cuts and different angles that would ruin the flow of the scene in anime form
personally, im glad i can enjoy 2 amazing versions of the same story, its like im experiencing it for the first time even though i already read it

you know where I Came From I'm one of those guys whose not satisfied with this season's Animation it's kinda goofy I was wishing they just kept the first season style.
Jul 27, 2023 2:52 PM
Dec 2020
insane, best new gen shonen and its not even a debate

Jul 27, 2023 2:53 PM
Mar 2023
absurdo melhor coisa tipo assim bom demais
Jul 27, 2023 2:57 PM
Jul 2023
Let's give this season a high rating! It deserves!
Jul 27, 2023 3:09 PM

Nov 2019
The episode of the season, the slow downfall to insanity is amazing to watch

Satoru finally saying his iconic quote u.u,

Suguru and Satoru at the end, lots of feelings, guilt centric ue

Not ready for next episode o(-(
Jul 27, 2023 3:16 PM

Mar 2019
Satoru is alive! For this no one expected lol. 

R.I.P. demonic giant caterpillar or whatever this thing is. 🐛

Jul 27, 2023 3:21 PM
Sep 2016
One of the best episodes of jujutsu. The first battle was absolutly amazaing with nice movements and a perfect draw. The second part when Gojo wake up  was so stunnig. And the final part when Toji is near to die and remember Megumi was so beautiful. This is one of my favorites episodes of this year in general.
Jul 27, 2023 3:32 PM
Feb 2022
When did Toji stab Gojo through the head? I only remember him cutting him from the throat down.
Jul 27, 2023 3:32 PM
Dec 2021
great episode, enjoyed it. nice, riko died. disliked her.
Jul 27, 2023 3:33 PM
Mar 2020
Fucking amazing.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Are You Strong Because You are Gojo Satoru or U Are Gojo Satoru Thats why u are strong ?

__GOJOSATORU__ - Apr 19

5 by Attackonfiller »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Nov 16, 2023

611 by Ridho_Luffy »»
Today, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Oct 12, 2023

282 by RobertRotten »»
Yesterday, 5:05 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 28, 2023

536 by QuilPalta »»
May 2, 6:40 PM

» Can someone recap this season and everything after it plse (and season 1 and the film)

boredxoxo - Apr 13

1 by Zimmu »»
May 1, 7:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.