Forum Settings
Forums

'Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi.' Unveils Additional Cast, Theme Songs, First Promo, Fall 2023 Premiere

New
Jul 9, 2023 9:09 AM
News Team
Aug 2019
The official website of the Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. (Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me) television anime unveiled additional cast members, theme songs, the first promo, and a new visual (pictured) on Sunday. The anime is set to air in October 2023.

Cast
Maria Kurose: Aoi Koga (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen)
Nikoru Yamana: Ayaka Fukuhara (Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san)
Akari Tanikita: Tomori Kusunoki (Chainsaw Man)
Yuusuke Ijichi: Fukushi Ochiai (Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san)
Ren Nishina: Daisuke Sakaguchi (Clannad)
Shuugo Sekiya: Tomoaki Maeno (Death Parade)
KEN: KUN

Maaya Uchida (Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai) is performing the opening theme "Love You Tender!" which is previewed in the promotional video below. AliA is performing the ending theme "Ai Kotoba."

Hideaki Ooba (Koroshi Ai) is directing the television anime at ENGI. Hiroko Fukuda (Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Movie) is handling the series composition, and Yousuke Itou (Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru.) is designing the characters. Kei Haneoka (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen) is composing the music.

The anime adapts Makiko Nagaoka's romance light novel, which began publishing in Fujimi Fantasia Bunko in September 2020, featuring illustrations by magako. The sixth volume was shipped on March 17.

Gangan Online began serializing a manga adaptation by Noyama Carpaccio in February 2022. Square Enix published the third volume on April 12 and began publishing the manga as You Were Experienced, I Was Not: Our Dating Story digitally in English on its Manga UP! website and app on June 22.

PV

Source: Comic Natalie
Hyperion_PSJul 9, 2023 11:43 AM
Jul 10, 2023 7:21 AM

Jan 2023
Checked out the PV, I wonder how this anime will go once it begins airing. Hmmmmm.

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
Jul 10, 2023 1:39 PM

Apr 2012
BitChilly said:
Checked out the PV, I wonder how this anime will go once it begins airing. Hmmmmm.
Looks like a gyaru version of the now popular romcoms where the male MC is constantly ecstatic about how cute the female lead is.
Jul 10, 2023 1:43 PM

Jan 2023
RobertBobert said:
Looks like a gyaru version of the now popular romcoms where the male MC is constantly ecstatic about how cute the female lead is.

Only time will tell, though I hope it does not end up like that similar to Kazuya from RAG.

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé

More topics from this board

» 'Summer Pockets' Reveals Main Cast, Production Staff, Teaser Promo, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

12 by MichaelJackson »»
2 hours ago

» 'Kaijuu 8-gou' Sequel in Production

Vindstot - 11 hours ago

7 by Oongbuh »»
5 hours ago

» 'Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Yotsuba Keishou-hen' Anime Movie Announced

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

11 by nightmare_kt »»
9 hours ago

» 'Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu' Gets Third Season

DatRandomDude - Jun 24

9 by Fabris »»
10 hours ago

» 'Kaijuu 8-gou' Unveils Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 4

4 by Ricky16 »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.