Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 2, 2023 10:37 AM

Nov 2014
For such a shit anime that was a decent ending. I mean, epilogue and closure obviously, not how the story ended lol

amlg said:

so... those guns...

Does this mean Toma somehow also travel to "Earth"?... since the fantasy world they're in have no actual guns, especially machine/mini-guns...

Both Toma and Setsu were summoned from "our" world originally.
Jul 5, 2023 11:40 PM

Jan 2020
This didn’t even have a proper harem. Terrible animation, terrible mc, and lacklustre villains and side characters. Low key I wanted Toma to win. At least that would’ve led to something a little different. Even Isekai Cheat was much better because at least it had a proper harem and likeable mc.
Jul 13, 2023 3:41 PM
Jun 2022
This ending was kinda bad honestly, I think the manga is way better at all
Jul 13, 2023 5:16 PM
Jul 2021
Another season anime has ended.

*Sarcasm on*  Wow Great anime, hope they'll never make an anime like this again ... *Sarcasm off*

Bro Touma literally 

Touma had more "final" transformations than FF X Seymour Guado.

The whole anime in nutshell:

Touma: I'm Gay, I have the hots for Settsu.
Mc: F*ck off
Touma: I will kill everyone who are not gay
Mc: can't let u kill my harem....can I?
Touma: remember our gay promise? I do!
Mc: forget it. Let's start with being friends

Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Jul 15, 2023 11:14 AM

Feb 2014
This shit drama between Toma and Setsu ruined the enjoyable easy going moments this anime had xD 

I could careless for Toma and his gayness. 

GG Toma

--

ep 1 to 8 was enjoyable 7/10
ep 9 to 12 were in general painful to watch specially because of Tomo  4/10 

Equal to 6/10 (but I would still rate it 5.5/10 if it were possible xD )
TechOtakuJul 15, 2023 12:31 PM
Jul 17, 2023 4:22 AM
Mar 2016
off topic: I finally understand why this isekai anime have their score too low. I started watching the first episode in 12 july and finished on 17 july which is today. if a anime is good and with 12 episodes normally I would've finish it within 24 hours or even earlier than that.
Jul 24, 2023 12:00 AM

Mar 2013
Cool ending but they left a lot of the story.
Mostly 90% of it were missing. lol

As I've said before, Toma isn't gay.
He just wants to be beside his dear friend and fight alongside him but because Setsu changed into something else with a change of goals, he felt betrayed. These are facts. Delusionists. Get your head out of the gutter!

Anyway, the only saving grace for this series would be the romance department but they left Yuuhi out of the picture most of the time... Damn.
CrazyButNot4UJul 24, 2023 12:06 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 27, 2023 7:21 PM
Aug 2021
Does this mean the childhood friend won the race?
Aug 8, 2023 10:10 AM

Sep 2012
beastbob123123 said:
Does this mean the childhood friend won the race?
nope, he has all girls, even ones that stayed at home are w8 for him to return, i mean awry1 is a winner in this series  
Aug 20, 2023 7:33 AM
Mar 2012
forgot this exist, caught up
random powerups. Toma simply forgiven?
2nd time theme was interesting at start, had funny comfy vibe, but midway it all fell apart.
some cast had potential but lack screentime or much development.

Aug 24, 2023 7:22 PM

Oct 2008
That was an ok ending, at least they managed to wrap up almost everything.

Overall, didn't like this one at all. The setting itself with the second time was not interesting, it feels like they just cut out everything that makes isekai genre fun to watch. First time in the world learning about the different species, traveling to different places, meeting new people, dealing with different countries, all of the adventure stuff was just not there because "this is the second time". There was a little bit of that in early episodes but then it just completely fell of with this yandere villain and his random fights.
Sep 2, 2023 12:25 PM
Dec 2022
Achei esse anime muito fraco, bem fraco mesmo
Sep 25, 2023 12:52 PM
May 2021
THe anime adaptation of this manga is horrible, they skip a lot of things and the principale battle, the manga is good but this anime is shit
Oct 9, 2023 11:44 PM

Jan 2011
Start of the anime: Re-summoned, fairly interesting less utilized idea. I'll bite. Initial estimation at about a 6/10

Middle of anime: Fight animations are pretty fucking bad, art style is otherwise decent, villain motivation is interesting at least but this is some standard fare shit. 5/10

End of anime: All the bad guys are being beaten by friendship magic, they're just misunderstood and angsty boo hoo wah wah, fight scenes are somehow getting even worse wtf did they spend the budget on? Did one of the villains just heal a sidekick out of sheer deus ex machina convenience?! 4/10

Big villain is redeemed at the very end, MC-kun sacrifices nothing, the writing has nothing poignant to say about action and consequence or the price of peace, it's a childish story about how being a dudley-do-right ultimately solves all problems. After killing all those people and tricking two nations into full scale war the big bad's punishment is to use his magic to send all the normies back home and live as a normal person. I'm sure the families of all those killed greatly appreciated that.

Fucking trash show. 3/10
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Dec 19, 2023 10:37 AM

Aug 2014
It is nice anime 7.5/10, Story is good and original. I liked the characters. The fights were also nice even if low budget, there are other anime with way worse fights. That said this anime deserves higher vote than 5.67.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 6, 3:55 PM
Dec 2014
One of the worst isekai lmao..
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2023

27 by DarkBlue »»
Apr 22, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

25 by Forum »»
Apr 6, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

83 by Vuanzu »»
Mar 15, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2023

26 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 31, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 6, 2023

44 by BiggKab »»
Jan 1, 6:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.