Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2023 11:27 PM

Oct 2014
Nuance is dead in anime. There have been multiple, EXPLICIT scenes that shows Kita's attraction to Bocchi is purely platonic, born from the respect she has towards her as a person and musician. All the way from asking Bocchi to be her teacher to doing an improv solo so Bocchi could find a way to figure out how to deal with her string breaking.
The MOST explicit scene with this is when Kita submits the form for Kessoku band to play in their school festival where she admits multiple times and in multiple scenes that she did it, despite knowing Bocchi threw it out, because she wants people to know how amazing a person Bocchi really is.

"Yuri is the purest form of love"
-George W Bush
Jun 21, 2023 12:10 AM
Sep 2021
lmao, a 12 year old got triggered bcz of an anime
Jun 21, 2023 12:32 AM

Apr 2016
Gazz said:
Nuance is dead in anime. There have been multiple, EXPLICIT scenes that shows Kita's attraction to Bocchi is purely platonic, born from the respect she has towards her as a person and musician. All the way from asking Bocchi to be her teacher to doing an improv solo so Bocchi could find a way to figure out how to deal with her string breaking.
The MOST explicit scene with this is when Kita submits the form for Kessoku band to play in their school festival where she admits multiple times and in multiple scenes that she did it, despite knowing Bocchi threw it out, because she wants people to know how amazing a person Bocchi really is.

-George W Bush

Do you often ponder about sexual relationships of minors OP ?
Jun 21, 2023 12:39 AM

Apr 2012
Is there anything more pointless than trying to explain to people the pointlessness of the ships in the CGDCT anime? Yes, the ships won't be real just because a lot of people want them, but explaining that is like shining an owl in the nest. This can be seen already in the first answer here, when the dude did not find anything to answer the OP's thesis, so he simply attacked their age and summarized the entire opinion as "triggering".

DeviL4939 said:
He may be 12, but there is more maturity in his comment than in your entire page.
Jun 21, 2023 1:55 AM

Apr 2020
DeviL4939 said:
It's worse than that....this is probably a grown man in his mid-twentys
Jun 21, 2023 9:11 PM
Nov 2021
DeviL4939 said:

more like "80% of fandom showing their horniness dreaming of headcanonical minors relationship which isn't true"

kinda cringe. that's why browsing the subreddit is like walking on minefield in Louvre - place with cool art but on the other hand also full of $hite content
Jun 21, 2023 9:35 PM
Aug 2018
Swagernator said:
Gazz said:

-George W Bush

It's fiction and people enjoy shipping or talking about it. No one is being hurt by talking about romance in fiction.

Still, imagine getting upset because some people ship Hitori and Kita. Not every ship is for everyone and that's fine.
Jun 21, 2023 10:48 PM

Apr 2016
Grawman67 said:
It's fiction and people enjoy shipping or talking about it. No one is being hurt by talking about romance in fiction.

Still, imagine getting upset because some people ship Hitori and Kita. Not every ship is for everyone and that's fine.

Are fictional minor characters and their relationships with one another often a subject of your thinking ?

How things going in the Afghanistan btw ?
Jun 22, 2023 11:35 AM
Aug 2018
Swagernator said:
Grawman67 said:

Are fictional minor characters and their relationships with one another often a subject of your thinking ?

How things going in the Afghanistan btw ?

Imagine trying to call others names or insinuate pedophilia over something like a discussion about anime girls playing music.

Only people who have no point or manners attack the person and not the argument.
Jun 25, 2023 7:49 PM
Nov 2021
Grawman67 said:
Swagernator said:

it's not being "upset", it's just annoying some people are forcing their useless headcanon. if you're dreaming about two girls having relationship, go watch the show in which it really happens
Jun 25, 2023 8:06 PM
Aug 2018
I get it can be annoying to some people but are people forcing their headcanon onto others with this? Or are they just enjoying it with fanfics, art, and discussions?

Unless someone is being negatively affected, why not live and let live and all that? It's fine to not like it but why not ignore it?
Jul 3, 2023 10:45 PM

Apr 2012
Grawman67 said:
I get it can be annoying to some people but are people forcing their headcanon onto others with this? Or are they just enjoying it with fanfics, art, and discussions?

Unless someone is being negatively affected, why not live and let live and all that? It's fine to not like it but why not ignore it?
A lot of people these days think that your headcanon doesn't matter if you can't convince others it's canon.
Jul 4, 2023 3:32 PM
Aug 2018
RobertBobert said:
Grawman67 said:

A lot of people these days think that your headcanon doesn't matter if you can't convince others it's canon.

I suppose so. I just figure it's not a big deal unless someone's just being really aggressive about it. Like with the Big Three shōnen series and how shipping was back then haha
Sep 11, 2023 8:55 PM

Jan 2020
Gazz said:

Lol, this is why anime fans getting bullied at school. Imagine believing popular Thot at school wants the best for you and making you get out from Muh comfurt zone while in reality she just want to make fun of you because you act like a joke
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Nov 18, 2023 11:22 AM
Dec 2018
As it has been said many time, it's not ideal to compare fantasy with reality. I kill people in video games, and feel good about it, does that mean I'm a killer / psychopath? I drive rash in games, does that mean my driving license should be cancelled for suspicion of rash driving? There are literally top rated mangas out there with so much gore and blood. So tell me, do any of these promote crime? I'd say no, because most people can differentiate fantasy from reality, and by fantasy I mean fantasy elements / characters, etc. which don't involve real humans. Fantasy has 0 or very minute stakes, while reality has many. Empathy makes us human, and those who lack it, well, the fear of law will stop them from committing a crime. Anyone who lacks empathy or fear of law, either needs to be treated using meds / mental therapy, asylums, or jail, or two bullets inside the head.

Coming to shippers in anime, or people buying body pillow, or R34 artists out there, I'd say it's just a fantasy which in majority of cases end up harming no one. You can put a caption like 'No underage girls were harmed in making of the art / anime' like we do for movies showing anime abuse / deaths, but I think it's already obvious. There's no scientific evidence that people having such fantasies are psychopaths, pedophiles, killers and if even if you find such articles out there, well correlation does not imply causation. So let people live in their fantasies, because that's how people cope with harsh reality. If there's no intention to harm a living being or bring disorder, I'd say 'not guilty'. And some people are not going got like what I'm going to say next, but people who are 'deep' into anime girls are generally not interested in real women / girls anyway, so the worst crime they can ever commit is hurting the legacy or their family (or ego of real girls if those men workout, take shover, and look good, but that's rare sight).

But that doesn't mean fantasising about real children and thinking about how to sexually assault / murder other humans is ok. Well it's not a crime to fantasise, it's advisable to get professional help.
Dec 14, 2023 2:23 PM
Jan 2019
I like bokita, but bro… touch grass please
Mar 27, 8:40 AM

Feb 2016
2 characters being close friends doesn't mean they are lovers, if you think that way then go get some fkng help because it means you have absolutely 0 knowledge of how normal social interactions work, you cringing idiot.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

More topics from this board

» Predictions?

Vapor_AU - Apr 22

10 by mo_lave »»
Apr 28, 8:58 AM

» Is it going to be any different from the anime?

weebtoge - May 21, 2023

19 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 22, 6:04 AM

» New PV and release date

Dbagas8 - Mar 24

5 by Horizon248 »»
Mar 28, 1:22 PM

» Split into two parts

Dbagas8 - Oct 14, 2023

28 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 24, 12:47 AM

» Chance for a second seaon?

Glynyc - May 21, 2023

40 by derpinat0rz »»
Mar 11, 6:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.