Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2023 6:21 PM

Feb 2014
Curious decision on Chagall's end, also two amazing endings in a row? That's was so cool.

As per usual, Leo cloth's stealing the thunder and Taurus, Cancer and Capricornus treated like dirt having most of their cloths edited out.
Jun 7, 2023 6:25 PM
Jun 2020
Chagall sure is one of the Three Judges. Can't wait for the Bronze Saints using the Gold Clothes next week... the next chapter is next week, right?
Jun 8, 2023 12:42 AM
May 2023
Polvo_Aranha said:
Chagall sure is one of the Three Judges. Can't wait for the Bronze Saints using the Gold Clothes next week... the next chapter is next week, right?

next chapter is months away probably. This was the first cour of the final chapters, who knows when the second and last will be. They were released separately for manga volumes' sake
Jun 8, 2023 2:37 PM

Jan 2011
i think its clear tha Saggitarius has gone to help Tenma but the rest? at first i thought they were gonna help the OG bronze saints but all the gold cloths showed up, are the gold saints going to resurrect? i actually liked that they died in an epic way like destroying Hades wall, i dont want them to come back, well see... though the answer is probably a couple of months away
Jun 9, 2023 10:22 PM

Oct 2013
That moment when the godslaying golden dagger suddenly flew in the air was full of tension. Given the fact it miseed stabbing Saori in her head by just a little, I can only imagine how it would've felt for Bronzies lying on the ground and watching the dagger just spinning, pointed on the place where Saori was.

Chagall is cool. I like his personality and decisiveness. He was sent with a mission, so he didn't bother to slow down too much because of Tenma, a mere Bronze Saint, standing on his way. However, he found time and will to launch Wyvern's ace move, Greatest Caution. ;p

Another very good chapter with another epic ending. I didn't expect to see two chapters in a row ending in such kino way. Not during the first half of the final manga season. Speaking about that, sadly, we've reached the end of the first half of last 16 chapters of Next Dimension. Therefore, we need to say "hello" to hiatus once again. I've got fingers crossed for it to not last for too long.
Jun 24, 2023 5:50 AM

Oct 2015
havent caught up to the latest chapter yet but 
JFC
how has this dudes art got WORSE
than before
its mostly ok in color, looks weird af BUT passable 
but in black and white JFC

and the plot wow
we made lost canvas no longer canon
for this garbage
doesnt he wanna continue and do stuff with zeus/artemis and even saturn later on
why tf is he wasting 15+ yrs on 1 fcking arc
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn

More topics from this board

» Final chapters might be released late 2023 or even 2024

curvedtree - Jul 7, 2023

9 by curvedtree »»
Yesterday, 3:04 PM

» Possible teaser image of the upcoming Next Dimension's sequel

Adnash - Aug 7, 2023

2 by curvedtree »»
Aug 13, 2023 5:57 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 109 Discussion

curvedtree - May 31, 2023

7 by silversaint »»
Jun 1, 2023 1:10 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 108 Discussion

curvedtree - May 24, 2023

5 by Adnash »»
Jun 1, 2023 6:28 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 107 Discussion

curvedtree - May 18, 2023

3 by Adnash »»
Jun 1, 2023 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.