Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 18, 2010 10:09 PM

Sep 2009
Peralisc said:
Do rockers feel all big and mighty with their long hair? xD

As a man of long hair, I can safely say... maybe. Then again, I don't really consider myself a "rocker", per se.
May 18, 2010 10:51 PM

Sep 2009
finally it turns epic in a fight after like 14 mins of screaming "help me ichigo"
May 18, 2010 11:31 PM

Jul 2009
it was better the first time around..
May 18, 2010 11:36 PM

Jan 2008
good episode. still wishing orihime died >.>
May 18, 2010 11:37 PM
Mar 2009
Second half - now thats an awesome episode . Props to art/animation.
May 18, 2010 11:40 PM

May 2009
Hot damn, that was intense. I had forgotten about Ichigo's cero when he's transformed. Anyhow, I'm not at all disappointed, can't wait til next Tuesday.

renji59 said:
Ishida was supposed to LOSE that arm!

Actually, yeah, I was wondering about that. I couldn't remember if it happened before or after the Ulquiorra fight. I guess it wouldn't make much sense if it happened afterward, though.
May 19, 2010 12:02 AM

Feb 2010
Uliqiorra :: Oh Snap !

Ichigo really is giving off that "totally gone berserk" image.
Here's to hoping we get a little dialog between Ichigo and his hollow as well.
I also wonder how SS is going to react to Ichigo having the power of a full blown Vasto Lorde now, much more powerful than all but perhaps Captain Commander Yamamoto.

Finally, having a huge hole in his chest I'm thinking Ichigo is well beyond the point of no return to being a normal human/ substitute shinigami. I don't think even Orihime's power could restore that, with his power being that of a hollow now anyways.
We will never forget those that have fallen for our freedom!
May 19, 2010 12:14 AM
Dec 2009
Naaaaiz!:
May 19, 2010 12:34 AM

Apr 2009
KUROSAKI KUN

fail episode =)

well at least the ending was nice =))))
May 19, 2010 12:38 AM

Apr 2010
Ishida owes me an arm.

I absolutely loved the animation in this ep. The way they present the fight in slo-moishism really gives off an appearance of epicness and power.
(yes i made up those words)
When I read the manga I thought this fight was odd because "hichigo" (if that's even who is in control) isn't acting as "he" normally does, in a way this particular hollow form is more like the regular petty hollows than a vasto lorde or espada. I remember them talking about hollows at the begining of the series as a soul without it's heart and a manifestation of pure instincts. I really do miss those days when bleach was fun, somewhat naive, and the plot was less DragonBallZ-y (yes I made that up too)
May 19, 2010 12:38 AM

May 2010
I personally felt the episode had everything in it. The only fault being Ishida's arm not getting seperated as it was in the manga.. The way ichigo transformed was good enough , but it did'nt make me jump out of my seat as it did in the manga.. The reason being, i had already read the manga and also watched that game preview in which ichigo was shown as a hollow. So i would'nt let my ratings down for this episode. I'll continue to give it a 5/5. But from the looks of the next episode, Im not impressed! Why that useless fight again!! duh. lolz @ orihime throughout the episode.. The music also suited the fightt.. *thumbs up*
May 19, 2010 12:44 AM

Apr 2009

fail censoring..

and orihime die already

ruined the fucking episode for me
May 19, 2010 12:48 AM
Jan 2009
Hopefully in the next episode Hollow Ichigo will kill Orihime already.
May 19, 2010 12:50 AM

Nov 2008
wow they censored this alot compared to the manga (i.e: Ishidas's injured arm when it should be Lack of 1 completely) still been waiting for this to be animated and woot finally it arrives. Hollow Ichigo = Bad ass
May 19, 2010 12:55 AM

Feb 2009
it was just nice to not see the same thing over and over
man i was getting tired as hell seeing them go threw dialog for 20 minutes
then them screaming like they where ind dragonball or something
May 19, 2010 1:10 AM

Nov 2008
brb gotta change my pants.
May 19, 2010 1:41 AM

Jan 2010
Somebody give me a link to the manga where Ishida arm got ripped off!
Please~
May 19, 2010 1:44 AM

Mar 2010
It seems that everyone won't orihime to die. If she dies then all of the fighting/ severe injuries like two holes in your chest by the same person on two different occasions, having your organs crushed, and being left half-dead would be for nothing. Right.
May 19, 2010 2:24 AM

Aug 2007
It seems from now on , Bleach serious fights episodes will only take one or two episodes max and its finished , that was so short. and ulquiorra who is damn strong got his ass kicked in few minutes , he didn't even put on a fight , that was so weird imo :\
May 19, 2010 3:00 AM

Jan 2009
Finally this fight getting over. Ishida's arm not getting ripped off was stupid, but the awesome animation kinda made up for that.

But what's with all the crying about mercy? They're trying to take over the Human Realm and kill everybody in it. Why have mercy on someone who's trying to kill you? *sigh*
May 19, 2010 3:09 AM

May 2009
Great episode, anyone notice the sound effects for Shirosaki's cero and Ulquiorra's cero oscuras sound a lot more silent then the normal cero. I miss that sound effect, it was awesome.
May 19, 2010 3:19 AM

Oct 2008
I'm sick of Ichigo overpowering everyone with sudden emotional attacks.
Secondly: Orihime should just lay down and die.

And thirdly: One thing I found out in this anime is that in fights, people either fight equally or there is an enormous gap between the two sides and there's no middle. Not a very exciting way of illustrating fights.
May 19, 2010 4:03 AM

Oct 2007
Fatentity said:
For once, I call BS on Bleach. But I'm sure we've all been over this before.

8/10 > 7/10, and now cuz of this episode -> 6/10.

Ulquiorra goes to level 2, is untouchable, such a power difference...then suddenly ichigo jumps that by two levels, rofl ! Such BS. Oh well, I understand that it was from him becoming more hollow-like or a hollow or w/e. Still....just too much overwhelming power. I don't mind "power" jumps/upgrades, but going from one person being untouchable, to the next untouchable, then suddenly someone else untouchable, etc, back and forth too quickly makes a show suck for me. /Godmode 1 (Activated).

Still a kool episode I suppose.

/rant over.

My thoughts exactly... this episode was a load of BS, with instant power-up, but still incredibly fun to watch... Well minus Orihime's annoying moments.

But now I wonder, if Bleach continues after this arc how are they going to continue this endless story because they'll need to make even more powerful opponents, which will render every other character useless in a fight (-_-)?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2010 4:12 AM
Mar 2009
for me that was favourite bleach episodes! ulquiorra is definetly my favourite bad guy ever
May 19, 2010 4:13 AM

Sep 2009
Legendary episode!

At least they didn't screw up Ichigonators ssj2 hollow transformation!

And they added a battle bonus that wasn't in the manga as well...I can't wait for the next one >:D
May 19, 2010 4:13 AM

Oct 2008
4/5 because of the Orihime screams. I hate her and her goddamn Kurosaki-kuns.

The fight was truly epic though. I totally loved it in the manga and so in the anime.

Gin in the end lol!
May 19, 2010 4:18 AM

Feb 2009
so cool!! *__*
i wonder if he can from now on transform in this form and back freely?
May 19, 2010 4:19 AM
Jun 2009
Pretty good episode, always nice to see Hollow Ichigo. Orihime shouting Kurosaki-kun so many times is starting to get on my nerves though.
May 19, 2010 4:23 AM

May 2007
I wonder how many times did Orihime say "Ichigo" in the last 5 episodes.

May 19, 2010 4:58 AM

Jan 2010
OMG it was amazing i loved the way hollow ichigo did every thing that Ulquiorra did to him but to Ulquiorra instead like throwing him head first dragging him up the pillar awsome

May 19, 2010 5:19 AM

Jul 2008
Jesus, am I the only one who actually likes Orihime?
It is weren't for her Ichigo would be dead by now.
May 19, 2010 5:24 AM
Apr 2010
WOW AWESOME EPISODE!
and i dont know why some stupid people are dissapointed!
that episode had all!
great powers
no fillers
and a good end!
what do you want more guys?
May 19, 2010 5:32 AM

Nov 2008
5/5 Though the manga was better
Wasabi said:
It was about time his hollow side got an upgrade anyway.

Sounds like Ichigo is a program...

ArcticMech said:
At the end of the episode, did anyone else feel the need to rank Ichigo and tattoo the number to his chest? LOL.

I guess so... XD
Ichigo 1.0 Shinigami.
Ichigo 2.0 Bankai.
Ichigo 3.0 Hollow masks appearing.
Ichigo 3.1 Ichigo tamed his hollow
Ichigo 4.0 Became a real hollow

Hanabi_chan said:

That makes two of us!
What I can't understand is why Orihime isn't stronger. Everyone grew while being influenced by Ichigo's power, and Orihime somehow seems stuck where she started: Weak, good-for-nothing and for decoration-purposes only. It sucks. Tite Kubo should give her more action.

Too bad the average supernatural/fantasy/action series can't have clifhangers 'cs you always know: They get miraciously somehow stronger, and the bad guys will be defeated. There is no tension anymore. Also, if you count the number of series where the protagonist must die in order to win and live, you'll get dizzy...
Hey Lind L Tailor, does that mean I deserve a medal too?
bleebMay 19, 2010 5:35 AM
Come and look around at the autism club or the Yakuza FC!
May 19, 2010 6:25 AM

Dec 2008
I liked those sound effects
dank meme
May 19, 2010 6:36 AM

Sep 2009
Fuck . This episode was epic.
the fight scene was epic and the music was awesome
orihime didn't have much lines in this but you can't deny that she is the reason Ichigo came back in his new mega awesome hollow form :)
also .... this episode was epic ^_^

May 19, 2010 6:54 AM

Mar 2010
bleeb said:

Hanabi_chan said:

That makes two of us!
What I can't understand is why Orihime isn't stronger. Everyone grew while being influenced by Ichigo's power, and Orihime somehow seems stuck where she started: Weak, good-for-nothing and for decoration-purposes only. It sucks. Tite Kubo should give her more action.

Too bad the average supernatural/fantasy/action series can't have clifhangers 'cs you always know: They get miraciously somehow stronger, and the bad guys will be defeated. There is no tension anymore. Also, if you count the number of series where the protagonist must die in order to win and live, you'll get dizzy...
Hey Lind L Tailor, does that mean I deserve a medal too?

Third, remeber who healed ichigo after being pwned by aizen. I wonder why kubo won't makes utilize her powers fully because she could be a force to be reckon with.
Don't worry there is still Aizen and the former captain and other top three.
KantonKageXMay 19, 2010 7:14 AM
May 19, 2010 8:56 AM

Aug 2009
Am I the only one noticed that inoue's art is changed? She looks so much better, stronger, desperate and NOT annoying unlike what it was before.

The fight was great but way way too too short. We have watched 3-4 episodes of just fighting between Ichigo and Grimmjow but this has ended rather fast.

I wonder if hollow ichigo will talk or not. Epic.
Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rodreth
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rodreth/profile
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Rodreth/
Night is the darkest just before the dawn.

May 19, 2010 9:00 AM

Jun 2008
Very excited for this fight, but I'm also dreading the next episode, for obvious reasons :(

I could see it coming, but I was so gutted they didn't do Ishida's hand getting ripped off. In return, though, we did get to see his fight with Ulquiorra instead of him just stumbling into shot with a damaged/no hand, which was cool. Ulqui's "it's this hand..." was suitably creepy :D

Ichigo's hollow was meh, but I'd already read it in the manga, so I think that the impact of it was somewhat lessened for me, so I just remember how I felt when I read that for the first time. *chills*

[白恋] [] [?] [LJ] [DA] [MDL]
May 19, 2010 9:04 AM

Jan 2009
Master_M2K said:
Fatentity said:

Ulquiorra goes to level 2, is untouchable, such a power difference...then suddenly ichigo jumps that by two levels, rofl ! Such BS. Oh well, I understand that it was from him becoming more hollow-like or a hollow or w/e. Still....just too much overwhelming power. I don't mind "power" jumps/upgrades, but going from one person being untouchable, to the next untouchable, then suddenly someone else untouchable, etc, back and forth too quickly makes a show suck for me. /Godmode 1 (Activated).

/rant over.

My thoughts exactly... this episode was a load of BS, with instant power-up, but still incredibly fun to watch... Well minus Orihime's annoying moments.

But now I wonder, if Bleach continues after this arc how are they going to continue this endless story because they'll need to make even more powerful opponents, which will render every other character useless in a fight (-_-)?

I heard that after this arc, there will be a small arc. After that small arc, there will be another big arc. And that'll be the end of Bleach
May 19, 2010 9:21 AM

Nov 2008
Jesuvius said:
Master_M2K said:
Fatentity said:

/rant over.

I heard that after this arc, there will be a small arc. After that small arc, there will be another big arc. And that'll be the end of Bleach

i heard that was about the manga...
May 19, 2010 10:14 AM

Mar 2010
This episode was pure epicness..
May 19, 2010 10:16 AM

Apr 2010
The long awaited fight.. I LOVED IT!

Ichigos new form was awesome. Grawwr.. :$
Even though the gap between his two forms was kind of ridiculous.. but he was still cool.

And in the end.. Orihime couldn't say anything than "Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun [..] SAVE US!!!" She's so useless.. Sure, she awaked his powers, but that was just lame. ._.

But I really enjoyed the fight, so 5/5

Optime olere occisum hostem!
May 19, 2010 10:19 AM

May 2009
Tasolth said:

Finally, having a huge hole in his chest I'm thinking Ichigo is well beyond the point of no return to being a normal human/ substitute shinigami.

Meh, just watch.

gravepact said:
Hopefully in the next episode Hollow Ichigo will kill Orihime already.

Not happening.

Hanabi_chan said:

No dear, no, you're not. And I know that, and you know that, and everyone knows that, but nobody seems to care or give her any sort of credit. Without her, Ichigo and his buddies would have been screwed many times over.
May 19, 2010 11:46 AM
Apr 2009
Ishida said:
Toaster...

*snigger*
May 19, 2010 12:11 PM

Dec 2009
I love this episode. Last week I couldn't hold it anymore and started reading the manga. But still, it was awesome.
May 19, 2010 12:19 PM

Apr 2010
Pure and simply the best Bleach episode so far...Ever since I read that part in the manga I couldn't wait to see it on the anime!

The preview for the next episode was kind of annoying though...oh well...the episode was well worth the time! 5/5
May 19, 2010 12:22 PM

Mar 2010
AikaHime said:

Hanabi_chan said:

No dear, no, you're not. And I know that, and you know that, and everyone knows that, but nobody seems to care or give her any sort of credit. Without her, Ichigo and his buddies would have been screwed many times over.

Like this very episode is sheer proof people ignore the fact that Orihime blocked one of Ulquiorra's attacks in his second resurrection form. As well as, Ichigo would have been killed twice by Ulquiorra.
May 19, 2010 12:34 PM

Aug 2008
Terrible episode.

1) Why are people talking about good animation? I didn't see anything praise-worthy. There were just a lot of quick, still images of Ichigo pressuring Ulquiorra, him slowly tipping his head down to blast a cero, and then then the cero explosion. Rinse. Repeat. I think people are blinded by the fact that Ichigo leveled up.
2) The level up was dumb. To be that strong is just absurd.
3) Orihime sucks.
May 19, 2010 12:38 PM

Jul 2009
Tips for bad guys: when you have a superpower and it has a weakness, don't tell your opponent what it is :)

May 19, 2010 12:54 PM
Aug 2009
- The animation was mediocre.
- Orihime is a shitty character. I feel sorry for her seiyū; voice-over work must suck when your only line is "Kurosaki-kun..."
- Ulquiorra is getting less badass with every episode.
- Censoring Ishida's arm getting torn off was unnecessary. Who cares if kids watch this shit? Fuck them.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 21, 2012

153 by Zorosake »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

210 by Xashinz »»
Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Apr 24, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.