Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 7, 2023 6:33 AM
Apr 2023
All over rating is 9.5 because im kinda sad he got lot of pretty girl surrounds but he became a girl the story was good for me though i watched more than 60+ anime series and this anime is good for me 0.5 is if only he became boy again 😄.
Apr 8, 2023 9:44 PM
Apr 2021
I felt like the animation of the las 3 or 4 episodes has lower quality, and the sizes and proportions of the body or faces were weird
Apr 11, 2023 5:56 PM

Nov 2009
And the Highass instantly got defeated by the Hyral weapon.

Fuck that Highass anyways.

Tho I guess the Highlands will probably be sending in their forces soon.

___ ___ ___

LOL @ Yua running around kiting the Prismer

RIP Yua tho, she got "succ'd"

And also, Ripple got her bone cracked and she made a brokenface, but then she just drops down and stood back up normally... ok...

LOOOOOOL

Iglis....

"My partner's a Prismer"

LOOOOOOL

___ ___ ___

BTW, ppls complaining about the "blade" part of anime.

It was explained and shown in past episode that Ignlis is too strong for any existing swords, any sword she uses breaks.

That was the whole reason why she's been trying to make her own sword out of Aether, but it still isn't that well as it will also break after a few uses.

You've seen how strong Ignlis is with her punch and kicks, now imagine if she have an actual sword she can use that doesn't break...
amlgApr 11, 2023 6:14 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 11, 2023 7:18 PM

Feb 2014
My God what a strong bad anime... 

The only positive aspect I can see in this anime are the main characters being girls... well.. sort of? xD Cause one is an old man which after some time it didn´t matter  anymore and probably even author-san forgot about that xD Just simply start as a girl which would have been better. 

Also, every character is so one dimensional it started to be painful to watch. I know there are many one-dimensional characters in animes out there, but for some reason in this anime was way more evident. Probably cause this anime didn´t have anything else to offer and turned out to be very boring and uninteresting. 
PS.: I liked Yua though, she was the 'saving grace' in the characters aspect xD

---

I don´t know about the light novel, but as an anime this is an easy 4 or 3/10 from me. 
TechOtakuApr 11, 2023 8:44 PM
Apr 16, 2023 7:09 AM

Nov 2019
A pretty faithful, albeit slight abridged, adaptation of the novels. Main complaint would be the notably inconsistent quality of the action scenes... a significant issue in an action-centric series.

Considering the source material falls off a cliff shortly after this part though I'm not sure whether or not I'd bother watching any potential continuation.

amlg said:
BTW, ppls complaining about the "blade" part of anime.

It was explained and shown in past episode that Ignlis is too strong for any existing swords, any sword she uses breaks.

That was the whole reason why she's been trying to make her own sword out of Aether, but it still isn't that well as it will also break after a few uses.

You've seen how strong Ignlis is with her punch and kicks, now imagine if she have an actual sword she can use that doesn't break...

That's just some bizarre English re-branding. The actual title is "Reborn to Master Martial Arts".
OffkornApr 16, 2023 8:08 AM
Apr 16, 2023 2:38 PM
Jun 2021
Offkorn said:
Considering the source material falls off a cliff shortly after this part though I'm not sure whether or not I'd bother watching any potential continuation.
If the volume 4 has the weakest beginning of the series, I completely disagree on the statement that the story fell off a cliff after that.
Apr 17, 2023 2:57 AM

Nov 2019
groudonvert said:
If the volume 4 has the weakest beginning of the series, I completely disagree on the statement that the story fell off a cliff after that.

It falls off right when they leave the school to go to the snow area. The author admits it himself in the Afterword.

The page count falls to shit (Volume 5 is 151 pages) and it reaches new lows in the 7th where it ends mid-conversation. I gave up there because based on that Afterword the author has clearly learned the wrong lessons from their earlier tribulations.
OffkornApr 17, 2023 3:15 AM
Apr 17, 2023 3:08 AM
Jun 2021
The story fall off a cliff because there are less words and the Afterwords don't suit you ? What is this argument ?
May 2, 2023 8:56 AM

Jul 2015
I liked Inglis meathead moments but overall after the first couple eps this series felt like a slog to sit with how most characters and just the story in general felt bland and boring. More importantly, the only thing Inglis mastered throughout this anime was how to get all visible food into her belly.
UnkrownedMay 3, 2023 1:50 AM

May 2, 2023 4:02 PM
Jun 2021
Unkrowned said:
I liked Inglis meathead moments but overall after the first couple eps this series felt like a slog to sit with how most characters and just the story in general felt bland and boring. More importantly, 'Master the blade' was a damn lie, the only thing Inglis mastered was how to get all visible food into her belly.

It's not a lie, it's a translation error.
May 3, 2023 1:50 AM

Jul 2015
groudonvert said:

It's not a lie, it's a translation error.
Ah thanks for correcting me, I read through some more forum posts and noticed my mistake. I'll update my comment.

May 6, 2023 11:33 PM

Dec 2020
Solid anime hoping for a season 2 if I were to say one thing is that I don't like the fact that the previous life didn't get explored that much it started becoming irrelevant after that academy trial where they could see old memories it seemed like a missed opportunity to not explore that during that instead of the MC just casually breaking out of the illusions.
May 15, 2023 7:26 AM
Apr 2023
normal pretty much nothing impressive, same as the rest of the series, quite enjoyable
Jun 5, 2023 12:32 PM

Dec 2014
best anime, season 2 please. 🙏 

Jun 14, 2023 9:01 AM
Mar 2017
Sorry but I still dont get it why Eris was mad and slapped Leon when she met Rani. I mean Eris was leons hieral machine right not Rafaels who is Rani's brother? Can someone help to explain? Thanks
Jun 14, 2023 2:33 PM
Jun 2021
Ghijun said:
Sorry but I still dont get it why Eris was mad and slapped Leon when she met Rani. I mean Eris was leons hieral machine right not Rafaels who is Rani's brother? Can someone help to explain? Thanks
You can understand why Eris slapped Leon if you understand what happens when a Holy Knight use a transformed Hieral Menace. The story will explain that later in a better way than just an afterthought after a big battle. It's not difficult to guess though.
Jul 17, 2023 12:56 AM

Oct 2008
Surprised so many people didn't like the show, I found it pretty interesting to watch. The constant smug faces was about the only thing that really got under my skin.
Jul 29, 2023 5:23 AM

Sep 2016
I liked this anime overall.

It adapted a good chunk of story, compared to other isekai/reincarnation stories I've seen recently, those would've narrated in 12 eps the story that this one did in the first 4 episodes at most.
Definitely a breath of fresh air, seeing such a long arc completely adapted.
(most of those latest isekais adapt around 20-30 chapters of manga length, this one series has 20 translated chapters, that do not even reach them arriving to the academy)

I hope this gets a season 2 so we get even more.
FullyChargedAug 1, 2023 7:35 PM
bruh
Aug 1, 2023 10:13 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Fun, easygoing and straightforward isekai'ish plot Anime. I enjoyed it a lot.
Oct 30, 2023 2:49 AM
Dec 2020
No comment given by the user...
Dec 7, 2023 1:15 AM

Mar 2013
This series definitely has a disgusting background story of turning a king into a girl of all things. If they could've just made it into a queen with a battle maniac personality, that could've made much more sense.

Personally speaking, I don't mind the girls having that much of an appetite IF they can maintain their figure like the MC and other supporting characters.

To be honest, I stayed away from this series because of the weird premise of an old king reborn into a girl. That's a weird take from the author but overall, this is a decent series nonetheless.

An old king trapped into the body of a girl, and growing into one is rather SUS. He didn't like it nor did we get an episode where he could talk to his G*ddess ever again but he instead insisted on still being truthful to his desire of eating and battling. Fortunately, there's no sexual joke/norms/gender weirdness in this story so it's a very healthy series in most cases. Nonetheless, it's probably safe to say that this won't be classified as a yuri-bait of any sorts nor did they focus on his genderbender predicament.

The only thing I mostly liked about this series is the MC is always smiling and looking for a fight and when they're tired, they eat. It's a cute logic if they simply change his background story.

Anyway, this has been a fun ride, too underrated? probably or probably not.
I'd rate this 7 or 8 at most because of how fluid the animation is. That's all.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 10, 2023 7:28 AM
Jun 2020
good love it they should make more female mc no?
Dec 14, 2023 3:19 AM
Feb 2014
The anime Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ has finished and is very good, because it taught me some very valuable important lessons. I don't mind if this anime gets a second season.
Jan 19, 2:05 PM
Jul 2017
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY FUN
Mar 10, 5:23 AM
Dec 2023
Okelah kalau lagi bingung nonton anime apa dan lagi nunggu anime faforit dapat episode baru, kurasa anime ini cocok
May 2, 7:42 PM

Aug 2019
eh. the show wasnt bad but cant say it was that good either.
they kinda just immediately forgot that about the goddess and inglis stopped trying to figure out what happened to his kingdom as it wasnt mentioned in any history books.
also mr mask man was not revealed.
actually all in all nothing happened except that inglis got stronger and got to fulfil his wish of fighting a prismer

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 7:44 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to CrazyButNot4U
This series definitely has a disgusting background story of turning a king into a girl of all things. If they could've just made it into a queen with a battle maniac personality, that could've made much more sense.

Personally speaking, I don't mind the girls having that much of an appetite IF they can maintain their figure like the MC and other supporting characters.

To be honest, I stayed away from this series because of the weird premise of an old king reborn into a girl. That's a weird take from the author but overall, this is a decent series nonetheless.

An old king trapped into the body of a girl, and growing into one is rather SUS. He didn't like it nor did we get an episode where he could talk to his G*ddess ever again but he instead insisted on still being truthful to his desire of eating and battling. Fortunately, there's no sexual joke/norms/gender weirdness in this story so it's a very healthy series in most cases. Nonetheless, it's probably safe to say that this won't be classified as a yuri-bait of any sorts nor did they focus on his genderbender predicament.

The only thing I mostly liked about this series is the MC is always smiling and looking for a fight and when they're tired, they eat. It's a cute logic if they simply change his background story.

Anyway, this has been a fun ride, too underrated? probably or probably not.
I'd rate this 7 or 8 at most because of how fluid the animation is. That's all.
@CrazyButNot4U im very confused by your post. how is being reborn into the opposite gender disgusting? and why the hell did you censor "goddess" from your post :DD?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2023

65 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

44 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2023

52 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 3:36 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2023

54 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 1, 11:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.