Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2023 9:53 AM

Jul 2017
Destra's backstory may be sad, but that's inexcusable for the memories lost.

The Fruit of Evolution's purpose finally explained and its relation to the Great Devil for being cannon fodder, it's this exact reason why Barnabas anticipated this and set him up in Barbador Magic Academy, knowing that one day, the one who ate 10 Fruits of Evolution will face the priest Destra of Barnabas's creation, who vows to destroy the world after suffering losing his parents in the war. Both Barnabas (in his adult days) and Libera adopting Destra to take care of him in school, everything seemed normal, with his deep affection for Libera.

That is, until tragedy struck, and despite Destra taking matters into his own hands, Libera was lost, and this is the 2nd time he faced the same curse. His only way of atonement to consume the Fruit of Evolution as retaliation, this moment is theirs to withhold. RIP Barnabas-sensei for his moments, and both Seiichi and Saria are brought to Destra's spatial world to be killed and complete the Great Devil's resurrection.

Seiichi's power not working now of all times, and against Destra in his current state, is there any hope left to save the world?

One episode left...and all this will be over.
KANLen09Mar 24, 2023 12:07 PM
Mar 24, 2023 11:08 AM
Nov 2021
I've lost all hope in this getting good. I like the end tho
Mar 24, 2023 11:11 AM
Aug 2018
Does anyone have an idea or theory of what will happen in the last episode and if there will be a third season since even Karen and Airi have not committed themselves to marriage with seiichi nor have they broken and rebuilt the slave bracelets so that they only obey him , among other things
Mar 24, 2023 11:32 AM

Mar 2021
Honestly, the gag humor during the srious conversation part was such a mood kill. I am screaming "Read the room bro!!!" in my head. But I am a little glad it was only once or twice in the entire episode and the rest was actually serious. No cringe faces this episode and we have finally reached the climax, hope the next episode is not anti climatic.

RIP Barnabus (I guess). I never expected he'd die, I'm actually hoping he's somehow alive and will make another Masochist gag after the end of this fight.
Mar 24, 2023 11:49 AM
Jan 2017
well we've made it this far somehow, might as well finish it.
Mar 24, 2023 12:16 PM

Feb 2019
Well I’ll be damned. An actual good fruit of evolution episode wow. Kind of felt bad for destra backstory. His first love and friend gone like that. Inside he’s being manipulated by the darkness and the effects of the fruit of evolution. Looking forward to next week’s finale for once
Marinate1016Mar 24, 2023 12:29 PM
Mar 24, 2023 1:32 PM

Dec 2013
It is nice when something finally happened on this show, better late than never I guess.
Mar 24, 2023 1:51 PM
Dec 2022
So the fruits of evolution were related to the great devil? Omg! I understand Destra's pain, but what would he do if the gods and the world are destroyed. He should realize revenge can only lead to more pain. Were taken back to their fight from episode 1! I'm dying to know what happens in the end!
Mar 24, 2023 2:34 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Lots of lore dumping in this one, I feel like they could have had better visuals for the explanation of the gods but I did like Destra’s backstory actually, Libera was very pretty and wholesome, she looked suspiciously like Saria which makes me wonder if Saria is her reincarnation since they talked about that later in the episode, but man that’s rather unfortunate that she became a gorilla in her next life lol, at least she has the cute human form tho, but this is all just my speculation until that’s explained. But that does help explain why Destra is the way he is, I also like that his goal isn’t just “summon the Great Devil”, it’s actually to summon it and then kill it and everything else lol.

And the final battle we saw at the beginning of the season with actual nice animation here and there is finally here, is Seichi actually dead like it appears at the end? Probably not lol, I mean this wouldn’t be the first time either, but I do look forward to the final episode despite the shortcomings, this will be my 2nd to last Winter 2023 show to end before Spring 2023 plows it’s way into my watch list lol.
Mar 24, 2023 2:41 PM

Jun 2015
So much better. I wish they had of worked the little punks back story into the show a bit earlier to make more sense of his total nihilism and why we went around killing former comrades but well we cant have everything. Lets go!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 24, 2023 3:12 PM
Jul 2022
Rip Barnabus.I know destra will die in the next episode. Same case with saria
Mar 24, 2023 3:29 PM

Feb 2022
The author really has no clue how to balance things, it's really hard to get in the mood for a serious moment when you spend the last episode goofing around with the guild shenanigans. Also what was the point in Barnabus waiting till the last minute to tell Seiichi the truth about the fruit of evolution... or in Seiichi ignoring his powers going out multiple times instead of asking for advice and help since he literally is living in a major school of magic. Also are we supposed to feel bad for Barnabus after the entire season was spent making him look like the biggest perverted clown around... lol man what a mess.
Mar 24, 2023 6:40 PM
Dec 2018
trilha sonora e design bem feitos
Mar 25, 2023 7:35 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Revolting God cause the rampage and be blame for the chaos of the world. Seiichi eat his fruit which actually kind of ironic.

But seriously, out of blue Destro receive a backstory, his pretty sensei become a crisp, and the attack finished right after then? Talk about trolling. No wonder he's mad until the backbone because of that, but why i feel its disconnected? And i don't believe Barnaby death like that, nah, he enjoy getting burnt so he's fine...

On the bright side, next week will be the last. So yeah, enough Seiichi, i grow tire with you. Let's finish it there and then you can continue again at the next season, okay?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 27, 2023 8:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Uh yeah they need to stop Destra now
Mar 27, 2023 2:10 PM
Jun 2015
Rare good episode 0 idea what happened with whole Season 2.
Apr 5, 2023 12:59 PM

Mar 2020
I'm really wondering now that we've reached that level in the scenario. Do you find it coherent that the classic isekai tips that allowed him to have all his powers has become a handicap!
Personally I find that it has no coherence but I can always be wrong and tell sh*t xD .
Apr 10, 2023 7:39 AM
Apr 2023
first good ep in this season
Dec 17, 2023 11:33 AM
Jun 2012
Adequate episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Feb 24, 2023

54 by Matiasa »»
Apr 19, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 4 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Feb 3, 2023

46 by Jonathas_Michael »»
Apr 13, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 10, 2023

29 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Mar 14, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 31, 2023

88 by x0xKalipsox0x »»
Feb 20, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 17, 2023

23 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 31, 10:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.