Forum Settings
Forums

Original Anime Movie 'Bloody Escape: Jigoku no Tousou Geki' Announced for Spring 2024

New
Mar 22, 2023 11:22 AM
News Team
Aug 2019
GAGA opened an official website for an original anime movie titled Bloody Escape: Jigoku no Tousou Geki on Wednesday, revealing the main staff and an announcement promo. The anime movie is set to open in Japanese theaters in Spring 2024.

Staff
Original Plan, Director, Script: Gorou Taniguchi (Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch, One Piece Film: Red)
Original Character Design: Yuusuke Kozaki (Speed Grapher, Godzilla 1: Kaijuu Wakusei)
Planning, Production: Slow Curve
Distributor: GAGA
Studio: Polygon Pictures

Announcement

Official site: https://bloody-escape.com/
Official Twitter: @BLOODY__ESCAPE

Source: GAGA Movie

Bloody Escape: Jigoku no Tousou Geki on MAL
Hyperion_PSMar 22, 2023 12:45 PM
Mar 22, 2023 11:57 AM

Jan 2009
Goro is hit and miss this days but im gonna check this out still
Mar 22, 2023 12:08 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
deg said:
I share the same sentiments

But, because its him, I'll always give him the benefit of the doubt, so I'll end up watching this
Mar 22, 2023 12:48 PM

Feb 2019
Listing "gangster" as though it is a distinct species like the earlier "vampire" is kinda funny. But, that's about all there is to note, I'm afraid. I can't claim to be interested. Pitiful creator-director, too, seems like it's to be left alone.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Mar 22, 2023 9:27 PM
Jan 2016
So many originals being announced
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Mar 24, 2023 2:05 AM

Oct 2018
I liked Estab Life, so probably check this out too.
Mar 25, 2023 7:38 AM

Jan 2008
O_T_T said:
Listing "gangster" as though it is a distinct species like the earlier "vampire" is kinda funny. But, that's about all there is to note, I'm afraid. I can't claim to be interested. Pitiful creator-director, too, seems like it's to be left alone.

Although the thought is funny..I would argue they're contrasting them as factions rather than as species per se.

It's fine if you're not interested, I can respect personal preferences, but you seem to have no wider perspective about the creator's record to make such a judgment. Which is a pity. 

deg said:

There is certainly a range of opinions about his lesser works, especially the ones that haven't involved big studios. However, folks shouldn't assume that anime is made by one person. If you're working on a small series at a lower profile company, then those are structural limitations. Put your favorite director under the same conditions and that'll be equally challenging.

That said, I'm far more positive than you. Personally, I've enjoyed several of his recent projects and the man has just directed the most successful One Piece movie so far. 

Of course, there were more factors involved, but the truth is the movie wouldn't even be music-based in the first place if it wasn't for his proposal. He also storyboarded the whole thing and there's several memorable sequences in the film in that area.
GolbeztheGreatMar 25, 2023 7:42 AM

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
5 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 10 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
8 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
9 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.