Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2023 12:25 AM

Mar 2007
Okay so last week I was asking for more Tang San and this week we got it! We're back to standard Lit RPG Progression Fantasy, Cultivation with Tang San battling the 3 ants. They aren't THAT old but are powerful enough they would be black rings! 

There's an epic rap ant battle of History before Tang San wins, narrowly by out thinking his opponents. This is what I want to see!

But it's not over, now he has to either absorb all 3, or give 2 up or ... well Tang San decides to do a Gordon Gekko "Greed, is Good."

Say one thing about Tang San, say he takes huge risks in the name of greed or desperation, and normally it works so ...

We'll find out next week if he succeeds. That will be 3 x what is equivalent to 99,999 years of cultivation rings, they'll be black? 
Jan 8, 6:43 AM

Nov 2019
Sometimes I forget how far Tang San has come ngl.
Jan 8, 9:12 PM

Mar 2007
Reply to ST63LTH
Sometimes I forget how far Tang San has come ngl.
@ST63LTH I've missed you and your posts on donghua.

Any other good ones I should be watching? I didn't do Soul Land 2 and waiting for more episodes before binging anything else, currently only weekly watching Swallowed Star.
Feb 6, 10:13 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to Stormy_77
@ST63LTH I've missed you and your posts on donghua.

Any other good ones I should be watching? I didn't do Soul Land 2 and waiting for more episodes before binging anything else, currently only weekly watching Swallowed Star.
@Stormy_77 Likewise! it's good to see you're still active on MAL :)

I've stopped watching since 2021 so been out of the loop for a long while. Just started watching this series The age of Cosmos Exploration - seems similar to Spirit Cage and Swallowed Star.
Any good gems you've encountered around the seasonal donghua?
Feb 8, 7:29 AM

Mar 2007
Reply to ST63LTH
@Stormy_77 Likewise! it's good to see you're still active on MAL :)

I've stopped watching since 2021 so been out of the loop for a long while. Just started watching this series The age of Cosmos Exploration - seems similar to Spirit Cage and Swallowed Star.
Any good gems you've encountered around the seasonal donghua?
@ST63LTH If Age of Cosmos exploration is close to completed I'll start that one.

I've not been watching much Donghua recently, I think I burned out on the weekly watch of Soul Land / Swallowed Star, so when I finished with Soul Land I was meant to stop Swallowed Star unfortunately I ended up being unable to wait on Swallowed Star ...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 237 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Jun 9, 2023

22 by ZrxTeamGreen »»
Apr 18, 2:01 AM

» In case anyone cared about the differences between the 3 different finale releases

GPDonghua - Mar 3

0 by GPDonghua »»
Mar 3, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 236 Discussion

hKonata - Jun 3, 2023

6 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 235 Discussion

StateofOhayo - May 27, 2023

9 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 2:26 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 231 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Apr 29, 2023

4 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.